Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide (32799 Views)

30-Year-Old Poly Nekede Graduate Allegedly Commits Suicide In Imo (Photo) / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by tutudesz: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2021
AirstarKane:

Hmmm another angle I never thought of. Writing about African Suicide which is now in the rise these days.
Trust our lazy police not to carry out any investigation after hearing suicide undecided
Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by authority2006(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2021
fortune1968:
Bad . When someone like this commit suicide ,wetin e wan someone like me do ? No job since January with 3 children and school fees to pay with an uncooperative wife that is not ready to help . Wetin me I go come do poo ?

Try by all means to start POS business, by all means.
Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by fortune1968: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
authority2006:

Try by all means to start POS business, by all means.
wey capital ? It isn't that I don't have ideas but lack of capital and compulsory spendings are the problems . Thanks .
Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
RIP to him,most medical doctors have one mental health issues or another,most of them are depressed and psychotic.I can never marry a doctor,nothing about their life attracts me.
What you Said is true not a joke, Many doctors study medicine not because of passion but because of parents or society only to end up doing job they hate,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by authority2006(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
fortune1968:
wey capital?
It isn't that I don't have ideas but lack of capital and compulsory spendings are the problems . Thanks .

Trust you mentioned, I care more than you realise. Stop asking such question: wey capital?
You're eating everyday and doing compulsory spending too. Stop looking at the obstacles and start looking at the possibilities.
I'm not a motivational speaker but my condition was similar to yours few years ago.
Strife to get terminal first. For about kiosk or shop. Look for small money by all means.
Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by countryman13: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nanaborga:
May his soul Rest In Peace . but this guy nor try at all , he nor even consider his children and wife before he kpuff himself, he is selfish
Nothing like RIP. He is a murderer
Re: Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide by UmmuImraan: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
RIP to him,most medical doctors have one mental health issues or another,most of them are depressed and psychotic.I can never marry a doctor,nothing about their life attracts me.

But you like to run to a doctor when you have any ailment and dump your life story on him!

Mental health is highly underrated this part of the world. And doctors seem to have more failing health as they spend a lot of tine looking after others and forgetting even themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evergreen Hotel Disposes Solid and Liquid Waste Into The Gutter / U.S Is Not Prepared For Coronavirus - Health Worker, Maureen Dugan / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.