Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Please What Should I Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Should I Do (1020 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Christians in the house please advise me.

So today is decided to attend morning Mass, when mass was over, on my way home, i saw a #1000 note on the ground that had probably dropped out of someone's pocket. The road was lonely which is normal for early mornings, so knowing whose money it was is actually impossible. Please note that i was the only one that was present at today's morning mass so it wasn't a parishioners money. I know that if i leave the money there another person will pick it, so i picked the money.

Now am contemplating between spending the money because i need money right now or giving it as an offering tomorrow during Sunday mass with the hope that God will find a way to return the money back to the owner.

Please i need advise.

Re: Please What Should I Do by Juliusmomoh: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Apart from me who else notice that this op is sick..

10 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Why do u say so
Re: Please What Should I Do by Juliusmomoh: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2021
shantti:

Why do u say so
If not a sick person. How many time will you post this on nairaland?...

Don't mention me again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Should I Do by endsarrrs(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Absolutely
Re: Please What Should I Do by Hezzyluv: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol....

Namby pamby
Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

If not a sick person.
How many time will you post this on nairaland?...

Don't mention me again

So broadening my topic to reach a wider array of opinions is what you term as being sick. I pity you, i don't have the time to banter words this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do by padi94(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2021
You never change to fowl or yam yet... Abi did one dey take time to change person? undecided undecided

The strength of yourmoral rectitude should tell you what to do, no Nairaland. If you spend it, it's cos you had the intention to do so in the first place.

Good luck on turning from human to any other thing, the money will turn you into grin grin grin
Re: Please What Should I Do by teedoxman89(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2021
I don’t even know what to say but you see those guys that said you are sick, those guys are the one I will follow. I am not saying you are sick but I think they are right!!! The rate of your mumu can kill Nigeria problem!! Religious has turned you to something else!! In this hardship you still see 1000 on the floor and yet announcing it? If I see 1000 on the floor this morning my brother, I will dance more than David!!!
Re: Please What Should I Do by Deborah98(f): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2021
No offering,no spending. Give it back to a church warden or usher tomorrow telling him you picked it up and thought it wise to return. That everybody is doing still doesn't make it right hope you get my point.
Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Deborah98:
No offering,no spending. Give it back to a church warden or usher tomorrow telling him you picked it up and thought it wise to return. That everybody is doing still doesn't make it right hope you get my point.

That is almost the same thing with offering nah. I am currently thinking of giving it to a begger
Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Please What Should I Do by Deborah98(f): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2021
shantti:

That is almost the same thing with offering nah. I am currently thinking of giving it to a begger
Giving the money back to church worker is not an offering mister. You just tell him or her you picked up the money and deemed it fit to return it simple. Na you know wetin dey your mind. Anyways just follow your mind Sha
Re: Please What Should I Do by Mleeperbother: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2021
shantti:

So today is decided to attend morning Mass, when mass was over, on my way home, i saw a #1000 note on the ground that had probably dropped out of someone's pocket. The road was lonely which is normal for early mornings, so knowing whose money it was is actually impossible. Please note that i was the only one that was present at today's morning mass so it wasn't a parishioners money. I know that if i leave the money there another person will pick it, so i picked the money.

Now am contemplating between spending the money because i need money right now or giving it as an offering tomorrow during Sunday mass with the hope that God will find a way to return the money back to the owner.

Please i need advise.
Spend it.
Help the money circulate.
Re: Please What Should I Do by debbydams(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2021
shantti:

follow what Deborah98 said. ND if you want to spend den go ahead don't tell us..u are mature enough to decide for yourself sir
Re: Please What Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
So long say I never be born again christian,that money don lost undecided
Re: Please What Should I Do by Foodqueen(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Only you attended the morning mass.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Since it doesn't belong to you, you should have left the money there. Maybe the person would have come back that way to look for his money.

Some people get mind Sha.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Polynek(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
On July I picked #5,500 on my way to school, I de pick Moni steady 4 road, I no de think am twice
Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mercychen:
Since it doesn't belong to you, you should have left the money there. Maybe the person would have come back that way to look for his money.

Some people get mind Sha.

If i had left it there, another person will surely pick it and spend it
Re: Please What Should I Do by Chiquitq(f): 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
One day, i saw an okada man throwing money on the floor while riding. There were different denominations, one at a time.

For fear ofghe unknown, don't spend it. 1k can not solve yoyr life's problems. Just throw it away and do not bother giving it to church. Satan is very trickish.

I still remember that okada man qnd wonder why he did so. Maybe a sayer asked him to throw away all his earnings for that day. I dont believe much in voodoo but some.e people do.

I would never pick money from the ground. If it not even jazz, what if it is a hidden camera prank to be uploaded online?
Re: Please What Should I Do by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
padi94:
You never change to fowl or yam yet... Abi did one dey take time to change person? undecided undecided

The strength of yourmoral rectitude should tell you what to do, no Nairaland. If you spend it, it's cos you had the intention to do so in the first place.

Good luck on turning from human to any other thing, the money will turn you into grin grin grin

For this Buhari period, nothing go make person change to fowl or yam by picking money on the road
Re: Please What Should I Do by Truvelisback(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
shantti:

Please i need advise.
U see palliative, u still dey ask? If i were close to u, i would have convinced u to give me the money, that it's wrong for u to used the money.
Re: Please What Should I Do by anthonyuncle(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
you go worship God, Him give you small reward on your way back, you still dey ask questions.

(1) (Reply)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs / Why I Am Living In Fear In My Own Marriage / Marriage Is Big Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.