Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Does true love really exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does true love really exist? (1160 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does true love really exist? by helinues: 1:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
The question is more like back and forth argument , while those who have experienced it confirmed the existence of it, those who are unfortunate think otherwise which they may be in majority.

SO according to you, does true love exists/ Have you experienced one before?
Re: Does true love really exist? by Pauldollars(m): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:
The question is more like back and forth argument , while those who have experienced it confirmed the existence of it, those who are unfortunate think otherwise which they may be in majority.

SO according to you, do true love exists/ Have you experienced one before?

Read John 3:16.
You'll know whether true love still exists or not.

3 Likes

Re: Does true love really exist? by Bola146(f): 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ask google lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pauldollars:

Read John 3:16.
You'll know whether true love still exists or not.

Take holy book out of this..

Have you experienced one before?
Re: Does true love really exist? by PlayMaker14: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

How will you describe the love you have for Major Gen. M. Buhari? (rtd) Is it true love or monetary love?

4 Likes

Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
How will you describe the love you have for Major Gen. M. Buhari? (rtd) Is it true love or monetary love?

Patriotic love

1 Like

Re: Does true love really exist? by PlayMaker14: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

Patriotic love
That's foolish love....

2 Likes

Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That's foolish love....

According to you
Re: Does true love really exist? by PlayMaker14: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

According to you
According to sane fellows.
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
According to sane fellows.

My friend, I have never seen where you fit carry the goal post go wey i no go dey gidigba, lets leave politics discussion, do you believe true love exists? have you experienced one before?
Re: Does true love really exist? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
We no no ooo undecided
Re: Does true love really exist? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
There are different types of love?
Which one are you referring to? undecided
Re: Does true love really exist? by iamtardey: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
mi o gbo nkankan grin
Re: Does true love really exist? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nothing like true love.....It's give me I give you back kinda something...
Re: Does true love really exist? by PlayMaker14: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

My friend, I have never seen where you fit carry the goal post go wey i no go dey gidigba, lets leave politics discussion, do you believe true love exists? have you experienced one before?
Go and look for true love under Buhari's caftan.

1 Like

Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
iamtardey:
mi o gbo nkankan grin

You go need to Laati oo
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Go and look for true love under Buhari's caftan.

Its indeed true you can't give what you don't have. Possibly in the latter category. Noted though
Re: Does true love really exist? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

The answer to that question is subjective based on what you think true love is.
Many people have different definition of true love if it is the one they show on TV that a rich girl marries a poor guy then no it doesn't exist. If it is the one that a rich class loves a middle class or a middle class loves a poor class then that kind of love exist because the person on the higher class knows that he/she can boost his/her partner to his/her class.
From another perspective using Nigeria and other countries of the world as example,true love doesn't exist because everyone one looks at how much money he/she has. People can stay in an abusive relationship as long as there is money for latest iPhone, hospital and private jet that's okay for them.
Re: Does true love really exist? by Polynek(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
All the answers u ll get in Dix thread is base on personal experience grin
But joke apart true love exist but is scarce
Re: Does true love really exist? by Pootle: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
ifyken:

The answer to that question is subjective based on what you think true love is.
Many people have different definition of true love if it is the one they show on TV that a rich girl marries a poor guy then no it doesn't exist. If it is the one that a rich class loves a middle class or a middle class loves a poor class then that kind of love exist because the person on the higher class knows that he/she can boost his/her partner to his/her class.
From another perspective using Nigeria and other countries of the world as example,true love doesn't exist because everyone one looks at how much money he/she has. People can stay in an abusive relationship as long as there is money for latest iPhone, hospital and private jet that's okay for them.

With or without Money, there are still some people who have experienced what true love is..
Re: Does true love really exist? by Lilsameey: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
There's true love but it fades quickly.
Re: Does true love really exist? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

With or without Money, there are still some people who have experienced what true love is..
Unlikely. In my opinion money is very important for any relationship to work, why will any one stay in a relationship without money except they are both poor. If they are both poor if a rich person wants to court one of them,they will accept which makes that relationship not true love
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
ifyken:

Unlikely. In my opinion money is very important for any relationship to work, why will any one stay in a relationship without money except they are both poor. If they are both poor if a rich person wants to court one of them,they will accept which makes that relationship not true love

But people of old age practiced true love even when money wasn't that much in circulation
Re: Does true love really exist? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
True love does exist but it needs boosters for it to last.
Re: Does true love really exist? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
helinues:

But people of old age practiced true love even when money wasn't that much in circulation
That was because modern Life had not come with all it's different luxuries which people needed money for. Everyone had relatively[/b]the same amount of money so there was no need to jump from one partner to the other in search of money.
I would say the people of old age didn't practice true love because we are also humans like them and if we don't practice true love because of modern luxuries then they probably won't have practiced it too.
A qoute i like is "[b]a thief that has not had the opportunity to steal thinks he is honest
"
Re: Does true love really exist? by Boogyman557: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Does true love really exist? by BenedictAbajue(m): 5:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Pootle:
no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend

Which person u fit die for 4 dis ur life?
Re: Does true love really exist? by bigpicture001: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2021
No!
Re: Does true love really exist? by jericco1(m): 5:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
True love does exist but it needs boosters for it to last.

Which one be booster again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Have Standing Boobs / Shall, Don't Marry Nigerian Woman. Try As Much As Possible Not To. / 15 Years Old Boys Intercepted While Trying To Book A Hotel Room With Girls VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.