Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex (1301 Views)

Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex / Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Girls With Wide Pussy And Inferiority Complex Are Very Difficult. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Extrastiv01(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Since the show started, the level 2 housemates have been showing signs of inferiority complex

They were intimidated by the likes of chichi ,bella, eloswag, Hermes etc of level 1 a.k.a Islanders

They feel that they are not up to their level.

Khalid was seen hyping Hermes and also all the girls are tripping for the guys especially sheggz in level 1

I'm enjoying this
Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Choilila: 10:26am On Jul 27, 2022
God will never let me watch that show till my departure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Ghester: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Mtchwww
Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Mhykel217(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:
God will never let me watch that show till my departure.

easy tiger

watch wah u say make u no go die like fowl.

Abi u no get dstv/gotv to take watch am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Choilila: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
Mhykel217:

easy tiger

Watch wah u say make u no go die like fowl.

next time try to come up with a proper sentence

Abi u no get dstv/gotv to take watch am

None of your business with what I want to watch and what I don't want to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Mhykel217(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:

next time try to come up with a proper sentence[/b]

None of your business with what I want to watch and what I don't want to watch.

MF Talkin bou coming up with a proper sentence like u no de speak pidgin ase.

dude idgaff wah u wanna watch. My point was there's power in d tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Choilila: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2022
Mhykel217:

MF Talkin bou coming up with a proper sentence like u no de speak pidgin ase.

dude idgaff wah u wanna watch.
Then mind your business.

My point was there's power in d tongue.

I have spent more than 20 years on this Earth and I've never watched that useless Show. And I will never do that till my departure.

And I kept my words... Not like you ppl that break words.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Mhykel217(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:

Then mind your business.

I have spent more than 20 years on this Earth and I've never watched that useless Show. And I will never do that till my departure.

And I kept my words... Not like you ppl that break words.

Swerve child. Take ur frustration elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Choilila: 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mhykel217:

Swerve child. Take ur frustration elsewhere

I only see you as a frustrated person for run-in onto my mention because of my opinion I made.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Mhykel217(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Choilila:

I only see you as a frustrated person for run-in onto my mention because of my opinion I made.

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by r4bbit: 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Those two guys above √
Gbas Gbos
grin grin

Most of you condemning the show are just being unctuous.
Re: Bbnaija: Trenches Housemates Have Inferiority Complex by Authoreety: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Bbnaija is for irresponsible low self esteem people

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuals Are Too Much / Ladies Only Please No Male Comment / Is This Love Or Obsession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.