Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) (8069 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / Playboy Meets Badass (18+) / A Party In Lagos, Where A Lady Was Sucking Dick N Pussy In Public View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by LotaTee: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nonsense!!
Come and visit Okearo matogun and u will gaze in sheer amazement!
grin grin grin grin grin Ogun state is unlucky in terms of governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by atilla(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op @Mrporanir Those pics weren't taken in Lagos. I doubt they were even taken in Nigeria
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by hardbody: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lagos is sha fine. I must admit. Its just that the fine places appear to be mostly on the island (Lagos island not included oo) but some parts of Ikoyi (including SW) and V/I and further down Lekki and even parts of Ajah are dope. Drive further down some of the new estates off Epe expressway, bros you will admit that Lagos is beautiful. If you drive into my estate at night, you won't be too sure whether you are in Nigeria or not and I have experienced same thing in a few other estates I have gone visiting friends (at night in particular). I just wish the traffic can be eradicated and the dirt too.

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Crofton: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's good to appreciate the beautiful parts of things as well, I don't know why some people are so negative that they don't appreciate the beauty of some areas in Lagos .
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by hardbody: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Shellsploit:
Nonsense!!
Come and visit Okearo matogun and u will gaze in sheer amazement!

I abandoned my personal house at Olambe. In the past 2 years, i visited there once to see the environment and i regretted the effort. The roads are actually worse whether you are accessing from Akute or Oke Aro via Ogba. The annoying part is the fact that they demolished people's houses in the claim they want to expand the roads. The only infrastructure refurbish is the alagbole bridge. At Akute you will even be confused on the way to drive. I know the roads all the way to isasi and Adigboluja leading out to Berger. That environment is devilish. If anyone is interested, I can actually give out my house there for free (just to sow a seed in someone's life)

5 Likes

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by unilagfreshest(m): 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Deborah98:
Nice place . Been craving to visit Lagos since this year but nah I don't want to get missing undecided
I can make your cravings a reality.... oya enter DM wink
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by stevo4them(m): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I was able to see the most prettiest parts in Lagos when I worked as an hostess for a big agency.
You wouldn’t know these places exists if you are an introvert like me cheesy
And those places are mostly on the Island.

That's too much to call yourself dear. Appreciate your personality and be bold about it. It will be well
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Kingcalls: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2021
The waterside picture is part of Queens drive ikoyi ( Around the late Sunny Odogwus house) the second one is oriental hotel, the 3rd looks like the poolside at wheatbaker Hotel ikoyi ....the other tall building is marina lagos island

2 Likes

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by simple250: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2021
GreatrAnalyst:

Then Stanbic just at the entrance,
don't know any other bank on that avenue again...may be

Stanbic bank in not noticable except you ask .

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by CaptainZubi: 6:34am On Nov 14, 2021
atilla:
Op @Mrporanir Those pics weren't taken in Lagos. I doubt they were even taken in Nigeria
It is. I know one of the pictures. lakowa resort in Victoria island. Fine places dey Lagos you wouldn't know you're in naija.
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Mrporanir: 6:43am On Nov 14, 2021
More beautiful Lagos. The city with the highest number of pretty girls in West Africa..

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Mrporanir: 6:48am On Nov 14, 2021
More.. eko Oni baje.

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Shellsploit: 7:26am On Nov 14, 2021
hardbody:

I abandoned my personal house at Olambe. In the past 2 years, i visited there once to see the environment and i regretted the effort. The roads are actually worse whether you are accessing from Akute or Oke Aro via Ogba. The annoying part is the fact that they demolished people's houses in the claim they want to expand the roads. The only infrastructure refurbish is the alagbole bridge. At Akute you will even be confused on the way to drive. I know the roads all the way to isasi and Adigboluja leading out to Berger. That environment is devilish. If anyone is interested, I can actually give out my house there for free (just to sow a seed in someone's life)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by eventainment(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
You just use the fine girls the distract us ,person no even de see the location well
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by slizzyb(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
atilla:

This is Lagos. That hotel that is closer to first lekki toll gate. It backed a water body. I forgot the name of the hotel. I pass there everyday
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by slizzyb(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
If u want pleasant views of Lagos, start from VI, lekki VGC and some parts of Ajah estates..
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Pious101: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Deborah98:
Nice place . Been craving to visit Lagos since this year but nah I don't want to get missing undecided
I can take u round
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by muheeb01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
oglalasioux:
If you've been to Dubai and walk blindfolded into some streets of Victoria Island, notably Ozumba Mbadiwe, when the veil falls you'll think you are in Deira, Dubai. Lagos is beautiful.
you're very right,you see that vi,ikoyi and and original lekki are different parts of lagos entirely

1 Like

Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Loveknitting: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Which nonsense Lagos, that overrated overpopulated smelly city. Am still stuck in the traffic now for the past two hours

Hahaha, sorry, the traffic is the reason why I hate that city.
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Brarrie: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Deborah98:
let go together lol you won't get missing
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mrporanir na ur babe, abi ur crush u wan try show us make we fill jealous, I no understand
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
stevo4them:

That's too much to call yourself dear. Appreciate your personality and be bold about it. It will be well
What’s too much ?
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by bada007(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
hardbody:

If you are serious please sow it in my life
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by hardbody: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
bada007:

If you are serious please sow it in my life

You are faithless...at least on this matter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by mrMeen(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
That babe dey enter my eyes kiss
no be only you baba.
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Most of those pics were taking in hotels and resort center.
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Auxigen(m): 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
I miss Lagos!
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
I hope the girl is safe.
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by atilla(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
slizzyb:

This is Lagos. That hotel that is closer to first lekki toll gate. It backed a water body. I forgot the name of the hotel. I pass there everyday

Do u mean oriental hotel? Which of the pics?
Re: Is There Another Lagos In Lagos? Where All These Badass Locations Dey? (photos) by Lastmankc(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Deborah98:
I fear for your skull

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Lie: Prostitute Runs Out Naked During Sex With Customer / 10 Ways To Last Long In Bed / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.