Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... (4193 Views)

I Finally Decided To Let Go... / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) / I've Finally Tried It ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Been ignoring on purpose... In two hours, it would be three days since we last chatted... embarassed

It's been the toughest period... I would wake up restless, immediately thinking of him... I'm definitely inlove! grin

I've tried to distract myself with Nairaland, been reading Lovecraftian horror stories... But he's always been on my mind... angry

Plus, I'm deliberately torturing myself with his pictures... I just wanna grab his perfect hair... kiss those lips... Let's have sex everywhere, fulfil our crazy fantasies... kiss

But today, I couldn't ignore him anymore... I've been on Nairaland reading threads on interracial couples... so cute! And I just have to talk with my would-be boyfriend... grin

He's called several times since... He wrote that he knows I'm probably busy... He doesn't want to distract me from my studies... I shouldn't forget him... He loves me. embarassed

I feel all soft and fluffy on the inside like a cloud or teddy bear... But I'm also annoyed with myself for falling in love with him so soon... And worse of all, he's on a different continent! angry

I always fall in love first... I know he's sincere... But I don't want to be the only one truly, madly, carelessly invested in this relationship... embarassed

I think of a million things I wanna do with him... I want him to come to Nigeria, meet the people and love them! I want him to experience my culture and I want to experience his also... Travel to Colombia... And we'll travel everywhere else.

I would love to dance with him too... At night... I want him to sing a song with that deep, seductive voice...

I want to go to the places he grew up in... His old homes, school... Just silently share those memories...

We should be having sex too... God knows we both need and want it...

I'm going to reply his messages! But keep things subtle... I wanna surrender everything to my passion... embarassed

But I gotta keep these fiery instincts in check... Before they consume me...

The life of an Aries... I saw a picture recently...on what each zodiac's soul looks like... Aries was a bon fire... grin

So relatable... Maybe it's a good thing he's far away... I'm trying to take things slow... Let's both know each other...

I'll create a diary soon: the hopeless romantic. cry

3 Likes

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Amotolongbo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
How long shall we continue suffering in silence cos of one feminine ego?

10 Likes

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Been ignoring on purpose... In two hours, it would be three days since we last chatted... embarassed

It's been the toughest period... I would wake up restless, immediately thinking of him... I'm definitely inlove! grin

I've tried to distract myself with Nairaland, been reading Lovecraftian horror stories... But he's always been on my mind... angry

Plus, I'm deliberately torturing myself with his pictures... I just wanna grab his perfect hair... kiss those lips... Let's have sex everywhere, fulfil our crazy fantasies... kiss

But today, I couldn't ignore him anymore... I've been on Nairaland reading threads on interracial couples... so cute! And I just have to talk with my would-be boyfriend... grin

He's called several times since... He wrote that he knows I'm probably busy... He doesn't want to distract me from my studies... I shouldn't forget him... He loves me. embarassed

I feel all soft and fluffy on the inside like a cloud or teddy bear... But I'm also annoyed with myself for falling in love with him so soon... And worse of all, he's on a different continent! angry

I always fall in love first... I know he's sincere... But I don't want to be the only one truly, madly, carelessly invested in this relationship... embarassed

I think of a million things I wanna do with him... I want him to come to Nigeria, meet the people and love them! I want him to experience my culture and I want to experience his also... Travel to Colombia... And we'll travel everywhere else.

I would love to dance with him too... At night... I want him to sing a song with that deep, seductive voice...

I want to go to the places he grew up in... His old homes, school... Just silently share those memories...

I'm going to reply his messages! But keep things subtle... I wanna surrender everything to my passion... embarassed

The life of an Aries... I saw a picture recently...on what each zodiac's soul looks like... Aries was a bon fire... grin

So relatable... Maybe it's a good thing he's far away... I'm trying to take things slow... Let's both know each other...

Have you heard of the word "hopeless romantic"??

2 Likes

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Zanotty(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
To be frank I thought it was all a joke or something.u for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
How long shall we continue suffering in silence cos of one feminine ego?
Lol... Not really ego... grin

I'm very forward... If I like a guy, I'll definitely go for it...

But I'm too forward... I'm aware... I don't want to overdo this... I actually value this relationship... embarassed

Plus... I wanted him to miss me... tongue

It worked!! grin

I'm still blushing... I haven't responded to his messages yet... Trying to cool down for a minute.
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Zanotty:
To be frank I thought it was all a joke or something.u for real
A joke? Nah... grin

I honestly wish... Then I wouldn't be so miserable... embarassed

Love is tough... It's not even the problems or bad times... Simply loving is hard. cry

But I want him to love me too... He says so... I hope it's true...

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Have you heard of the world "hopeless romantic"??
I don't understand... smiley

The word?
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't understand... smiley

The word?
It's people who continue to believe in love.. no matter the struggles they might have experienced... Through your precursory posts..
You might be living in a fantasy relationship..

2 Likes

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by chatinent: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anwuru adighi nma. cry
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

It's people who continue to believe in love, no matter the struggles they might have experienced... Through your precursory posts..
You might be living in a fantasy relationship..
Oh! I get it...

It's hard to say... I have trust issues, I've used so many guys (chat with them cos I'm bored, or they were fun to be with), I value pleasure and a good adventure...

I don't go around searching for love... On the other hand, I've searched to guys who would give me Arizona... grin
[A story for another day]

But I feel hopelessly inlove with this guy... He's sparked a flame I thought I never had... embarassed

I almost want him to be imperfect... But I'm yet to see a flaw... cry

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
Anwuru adighi nma. cry
I don't understand Igbo... cry

But I assume you're crying for me too... embarassed
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by bigpicture001: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
But your name is definitely not onyeka
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Ishilove: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Wait... Your 'boyfriend' is someone you've never met? undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Fmlao: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
When I reached the different continent part, I stopped reading...

Relationship of Ibadan to Ogbomoso is a long distance relationship but relationship of Ibadan to Canada is perfect.

Na mad thread i dey read now

12 Likes

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by SILENTandSMART2: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
How far bro nodey disguise nah cheesy

Man with hairy balls with overgrown beard owns this moniker, hahahaha cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Oh! I get it...

It's hard to say... I have trust issues, I've used so many guys (chat with them cos I'm bored, or they were fun to be with), I value pleasure and a good adventure...

I don't go around searching for love... On the other hand, I've searched to guys who would give me Arizona... grin
[A story for another day]

But I feel hopelessly inlove with this guy... He's sparked a flame I thought I never had... embarassed

I almost want him to be imperfect... But I'm yet to see a flaw... cry
You sound very dreamy and infatuated. You remind me so much of me when I was your age, although I was NEVER attracted to bad boys. Too straitlaced for that smiley

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by chatinent: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
I don't understand Igbo... cry

But I assume you're crying for me too... embarassed

Yes I am.

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Wait... Your 'boyfriend' is someone you've never met? undecided
No! grin

I'm definitely traveling to Colombia next year...

That's why I call him my 'would-be-boyfriend'... embarassed

But I'm glad I like him... I love introverts... But introverts tend to hurt me...

I have so much energy... I would love to have real, romantic adventures with someone sweet...

God knows my life has been too miserable... embarassed

1 Like

Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpicture001:
But your name is definitely not onyeka
nope..
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Godada(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

lol... I posted my pictures? undecided
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

lol... I posted my pictures undecided
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by SenecaTheYonger: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Imagine reading H.P lovecrafts work.

Yuck and pretentious. lipsrsealed
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ishilove:

You sound very dreamy and infatuated. You remind me so much of me when I was your age, although I was NEVER attracted to bad boys. Too straitlaced for that smiley
I'm not attracted to bad boys though... I grew up lonely... Depressed Mon, deadbeat dad... I don't want to get hurt so I avoid the boys I like...

It's easier to spend three days with a guy i can afford to ghost...

I'm just messy on the inside... It's confusing how I feel... But I'm don't bother trying to understand... Life is complex, experiences are complex...and I'm a mystery even to me...

But i really enjoy being a teen and feeling all mushy inside cause of a boy... grin
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Deborah98(f): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't even know what we want in life. Someone loves you genuinely and it's obvious to you he does yet you wanna suffer yourself by ignoring him . Funny how complicated and twisted this life is. Really it is. Imagine someone's else's dream somewhere and here you're playing with it. Well na you know wetin dey do you.
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by toujurs: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
All this introverts, will just be creating threads any how, as if they don't have friends. Which kind wahala is all this one na angry
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Imagine reading H.P lovecrafts work.

Yuck and pretentious. lipsrsealed
Take this back!!!

Lovecraft is a racist asshole... But he's a king... C'mon, his stories are amazing!!!

I've downloaded them all... Always read them at midnight... grin

You don't like them?
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by toujurs: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Till now, i still wonder, how a fool grown man will open an account, claiming to be a female, isn't that stupidity. So disgusting
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by yanabasee2: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:
Lol... Not really ego... grin

I'm very forward... If I like a guy, I'll definitely go for it...

But I'm too forward... I'm aware... I don't want to overdo this... I actually value this relationship... embarassed

Plus... I wanted him to miss me... tongue

It worked!! grin

I'm still blushing... I haven't responded to his messages yet... Trying to cool down for a minute.

You can't be too forward enough if you aren't romancing your ego along...

Anyway.... I'll leave you to keep defending it...
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
You just might push him away you know...

Whites easily move on and very fast!

If you like, keep forming busy, whatever likeness he got for you will fade away and don’t take this type of relationship too serious, just stay hopeful so you don’t get heartbroken.

Long distance relationships no easy o! Unless he is your God ordained husband and please try respect our God when talking about fornication.
Re: I've Finally Decided To Stop Ignoring My Boyfriend... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Datboredberry:

Omode n se e.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Recreating This Photo In 2022 (+ 18 Only) / Apart From Davido, My Neighbor Also Bought A Lamborghini (pics) / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.