Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . (4192 Views)

Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Should I Tell My Guy? Am I A Bad Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good day fam.pls I need an advise on this.
I met this guy a month ago,he asked me if I was in a relationship I told I was not which was true.so he told me about the girl he currently in a relationship with for 5years that the girl cheated on him that they have been on the issue for a long time that he want to break up with her but he don't know how to because he has invested a lot on her. I told him he has the choice to make. Some days after we met he told me that the girl told him she was coming to see him she lives in a different state but I and him live in the same state. She spent four days before going that they didn't even have sex that they where still on the issue. I notice something about him that he is always jealous when he sees me with another guy, before then he told me he don't want us to attach emotion and I should not fall in love with him yet that either me or him will get hurt. I ask him why he said because he don't want to have another heart break. So I told him we can't be having sex and been romantic with eachother to avoid such he was not happy with me saying we will not have sex or doing romantic stuff. So I ask him what did he want from me. He said he likes me that he really likes me. But I said you have not break up with your cheating girlfriend and you are jealous if you see me with another guy I don't understand anymore. And I told him that we need to stop seeing eachother. He then say is was because I want to start considering another guy and which is wrong I am just trying to avoid regret. And if I want to cut off from him he keeps trying for me not to separate with him by trying to make me reason with him. I don't know what is his problem I ask and talk maturely with him what he wants from me. I don't understand him if he can't we can't date or something why don't he want to leave me alone. I have asked him to reconcile with his girlfriend. I don't just know what to do.

Pls no insult mature mind what should I do about this pls I need advice. Should I separate and forget about him or I should just play along? Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Double0h7(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by slawormiir: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

He dey use you do spare tyre incase he and that he girl Friend finally break up

He go quickly move into your life...

And don't be surprised...even after break up..they can easily come back together....na 5 years relationship we dey talk so

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by MAGG0T(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
undecided

The kyn gibberish I de read for nairaland,

u no go like go back to school?

12 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Neimar: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
This kain writeup sha

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Shadysen: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Play along but don't have sex with him, hear me o...don't have sex with him.he loves you but He's pretending

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
OP, I'm sorry. Pls can i be honest with you?

You need to go back to sch first. What you wrote up there is seemingly incomprehensible and incoherent. Dnt u know how to use punctuation marks?

Ma, you need education more than romance now. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Naijanascam: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is that all?
So no other problem abi?
And what is your mind telling you?
Besides how much is your age?

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by yuping(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
lipsrsealed emotional blackmail and its working.
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by MadeINchenzen2: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sugargirlojo:
I met this guy a month ago,he asked me if I was in a relationship I told I was not which was true.so he told me about the girl he currently in a relationship with for 5years that the girl cheated on him that they have been on the issue for a long time that he want to break up with her but he don't know how to because he has invested a lot on her. I told him he has the choice to make. Some days after we met he told me that the girl told him she was coming to see him she lives in a different state but I and him live in the same state. She spent four days before going that they didn't even have sex that they where still on the issue. I notice something about him that he is always jealous when he sees me with another guy, before then he told me he don't want us to attach emotion and I should not fall in love with him yet that either me or him will get hurt. I ask him why he said because he don't want to have another heart break. So I told him we can't be having sex and been romantic with eachother to avoid such he was not happy with me saying we will not have sex or doing romantic stuff. So I ask him what did he want from me. He said he likes me that he really likes me. But I said you have not break up with your cheating girlfriend and you are jealous if you see me with another guy I don't understand anymore. And I told him that we need to stop seeing eachother. He then say is was because I want to start considering another guy and which is wrong I am just trying to avoid regret. And if I want to cut off from him he keeps trying for me not to separate with him by trying to make me reason with him. I don't know what is his problem I ask and talk maturely with him what he wants from me. I don't understand him if he can't we can't date or something why don't he want to leave me alone. I have asked him to reconcile with his girlfriend. I don't just know what to do.

Pls no insult mature mind what should I do about this pls I need advice. Should I separate and forget about him or I should just play along? Thanks.
both you and the guy and his girlfriend should go to shiloh for special prayers

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by GooodHardDick: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
For the fact you brought it here means you already like him na angry

So which advice again are you looking for? OP, e sure me die say una Don bang before or you're probably planning on banging him. Stop all these emotional talks. We're not kids here.

5 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by PlayerMeji: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
How old are you, OP?
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Benwallt(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
You are too cheap. Don't you worth anything at all?
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Aklee4994(m): 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

He dey use you do spare tyre incase he and that he girl Friend finally break up

He go quickly move into your life...

And don't be surprised...even after break up..they can easily come back together....na 5 years relationship we dey talk so
I don miss those your vibes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Exkandayee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:
For the fact you brought it here means you already like him na angry

So which advice again are you looking for? OP, e sure me die say una Don bang before or you're probably planning on banging him. Stop all these emotional talks. We're not kids here.
Na only you be oG here,she Don like the guy already,is just that the guy na player and he wan use my kinda scope dey bang this op without strings attached but op go think say he likam.....
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Sheddy5(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Confusion.
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Dorwadora(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by owiko(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
The moment a Naija politician acts as if they're seeing things from your point of view, just know that you're about to get scammed

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Meteng: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Double0h7:
He has a main chick but he's recruiting for side chicks. If you don't mind sharing him then play along but if you have sense then put him in your block folder and go find yourself a single man.
You get sense bad bad

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by GooodHardDick: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Benwallt:
You are too cheap. Don't you worth anything at all?

have money you'll Know that Nigeria girls are very cheap. Become a bad boy, you'll know girls are completely cheap.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by placeofallure(f): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
@ Sugargirlojo, Ah! Kilode? E ti fi ibon fo wa lenu rekereke!

See, number one solution for you. Enrol with me if you are in Lagos. Let's work on your English. It sucks!

Secondly. I don't know your age. If you're not in that desperate age range wanting to settle down quickly, then send that guy a million miles away from you. He's an enemy.

How can somebody be using me as reserve, substitute? E gba mi! If I can't be in the first 11, then he should forget it. For the mere fact that he has not broken up with the other lady, that means he's undecided. Before you will come and talk to me, you need to have been as certain as death that you want me otherwise No Show! Mo Jo ra mi l'oju gan o. Nobody messes with me.

Madam Sugar, next time you see him, tell him to walk unless he's coming with concrete evidence that he's single again. How can you not want me and still not want me to hang around with prospective suitors?
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Sagab22(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
The way you are talking shows that you too want to be a backup the man and you think a relationship of 5years will just end and the guy will just jump on you. It's a lie!!!!

It's better for you to leave or forget about the guy and get a serious, responsible and mature minded guy for yourself and you live a happy life.
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Shey this aunty na spare tire grin
You already know what to do but still come here, well th choice is yours
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sugargirlojo:

he doesnt love you or want anything serious with you believe me.. he just wants to use you as a rebound/spare.
Would you like to be a 'spare'? I bet you don't.

Run away from him and never look back.

Peace be with you

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by 147abbey(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
OP, I'm sorry. Pls can i be honest with you?

You need to go back to sch first. What you wrote up there is seemingly incomprehensible and incoherent. Dnt u know how to use punctuation marks?

Ma, you need education more than romance now. Thanks

For your mind now u can speak good English? (Mr wrote up)
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by fastanddubious(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
147abbey:

For your mind now u can speak good English? (Mr wrote up)
oya correct am
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Benwallt(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
GooodHardDick:

have money you'll Know that Nigeria girls are very cheap. Become a bad boy, you'll know girls are completely cheap.
Terrible species they are. Person wey no even toast her they control her mind anyhow. You don't even need to have money. Just do borrow pose and be bold.
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by ruggedtimi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some people go try write well still type " pls ignore my grammatical errors"...but my Op no send anybody. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by talk2hb1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sugargirlojo:

If you don't mind being his sidechick, and if he doesn't mind being your side guy too.
Relationship Na Agreement
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
What do think
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by kelechi50: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Mama The Mama 100 gbosa for the oil in your head
placeofallure:
@ Sugargirlojo, Ah! Kilode? E ti fi ibon fo wa lenu rekereke!

See, number one solution for you. Enrol with me if you are in Lagos. Let's work on your English. It sucks!

Secondly. I don't know your age. If you're not in that desperate age range wanting to settle down quickly, then send that guy a million miles away from you. He's an enemy.

How can somebody be using me as reserve, substitute? E gba mi! If I can't be in the first 11, then he should forget it. For the mere fact that he has not broken up with the other lady, that means he's undecided. Before you will come and talk to me, you need to have been as certain as death that you want me otherwise No Show! Mo Jo ra mi l'oju gan o. Nobody messes with me.

Madam Sugar, next time you see him, tell him to walk unless he's coming with concrete evidence that he's single again. How can you not want me and still not want me to hang around with prospective suitors?
we still have babes with higher brain and not fish brain like@Op
Re: Please Advise Me On How To Handle This Guy Am Tired I Don't Know What He Wants . by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
From your write up, I cannot find any atom or atmosphere of love around this whole incident, undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Mother Opened My Eyes To See A Different Side Of My Wife / Must Billing Come Once You Admire A Lady? / Benefits Of Having Smaller Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.