Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (77411 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Franklyspeakin: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
May their souls rest in perfect peace. I hope it was worth it.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Highlyrespected(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rests in peace gallant officers embarassed
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Hugotee: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
You must be a BIG FOOL to enter Nigeria Army .

7 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Mimiranky: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
What a sad way to die... Dying for a stupid country that doesn't value life.... Rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by moscobabs(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dailymice:
If only thier eyes were opened to the politics that goes on, they wouldn't even join the army not to talk more of dying for this country. I only pity FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS joining the Army. Una Mumu Too Mush
kiss
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
See as Dem waste these young boys..

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by YaksonFCA(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by danjaD(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ahh! So sad, this man helped me alot when I did my NYSC at AFCSC Jaji. Rip Maj. Gen. Zirkusu

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by NotoriousBiggyS: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nigeria military are useless please don't ever compare it to America that's disrespectful

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Toluwanise247(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Politicians create problem by the greedy and selfish ambition but na civilian and security men dey bear the consequence. O ga ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by rakabuba001(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigerian army no single Glory these days see how youths are eliminated chai, for Port Harcourt here once it's evening dem don set road block dey give Tally collecting Money from Keke riders...Man must wack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Munzy14(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jostoman:
So this people are no more? Nawao
Such is life....RIP to them..The country failed them.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Seun360(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Isreal, Matthew and Victor? Christian Soldiers while their Muslim soldiers are down South extorting civilians upandan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by googlepikins: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nice one iswap. Since southern soldiers are stupid to remain over there in the North.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Hugotee: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:

Story that touches the bom bom. !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by abobote: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Isn’t this man too obese to be in the military?
That man will be easy to target

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Franking: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
Gallant men!!!....Victory is from God alone,Allah ya isa

Taa. God is impotent.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Drella(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dailymice:
If only thier eyes were opened to the politics that goes on, they wouldn't even join the army not to talk more of dying for this country. I only pity FOOLISH SOUTHERNERS joining the Army. Una Mumu Too Mush
Swears.
I had planned to join the military since when I was 8.
I dumped the idea after my first Year in the uni.
This country no worth am.

Those gentlemen died protecting the general.

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Brushstrokes20: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
No sane southerner should be in the military now!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Grandmeister(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mbbscentric:
You guys are our real heroes. For us to have peace, you gave yours! Thank you, gallant men!

God bless and protect all of our soldiers that have deprived themselves of everything to keep us safe.

God bless them!
These are very young boys dying a needless death! Calling them heroes is just masking the fact that most of these green boys wouldn't be dead in a country that works. Many of them would rather be a surgeon or an engineer than facing blood thirsty mujahedeens angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Omoluabi16(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Small boys..gallant men. I hope they rest.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hugotee:

Story that touches the bom bom. !!!!
If they ban nairaland don't be surprised... people don't have to do things too much. If you hate the country, go take action, you can go be a terrorist, but all these insensitive talk, is toiling with the intelligence and sensibility of Nigerians whose family members are in the military, and other patriotic Nigerians. Nairaland must not allow them use it's site to cause war in Nigeria...things reach its peak.

No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do, it's your business, go be a killer, terrorist, it's on you...just stop all these negativity on nairaland. It makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dailymice:
military is for brainwashed beings.
Obey the last order.
Even if the order came from a drunk superior

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Drella(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
danjaD:
Ahh! So sad, this man helped me alot when I did my NYSC at AFCSC Jaji. Rip Maj. Gen. Zirkusu

He is a Brig Gen.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by googlepikins: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.

Nigerian Army are useless, Biafran Army can defeat them again if given half of the budget they're currently looting in Abuja. Useless Army

6 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wawa cowards... I expect them to burn down the area to ashes as they did in imo state

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by badoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
See this useless govt wasting the lives of our young officers. Honestly, this buhari ought to have been impeached a long time ago. A so called retired general that promised to wipe out bokoharam within 3 months but now totally clueless and incompetent. That boofon that calls himself senate president is only good in approving loan but when it comes to taking crucial decisions on security matters, he will go mute same with that gbajabiamila.

5 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Grandmeister(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:
See as Dem waste these young boys..
As in eh! The one on the right is barely 20 years for pete sake! That boy would rather have had a pen in his hand than a rifle. I just detest the leadership rot in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Kay25(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
Gallant men!!!....Victory is from God alone,Allah ya isa
dey dere no use ur sense dey wait for victory from God
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
googlepikins:

Nigerian Army are useless, Biafran Army can defeat them again if given half of the budget they're currently looting in Abuja. Useless Army
You can go carry gun and start shooting, but stop posting all these, it makes no sense. You can be a killer, what's stopping you, just stop disturbing Nigerians with all these negativity here.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.