Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (77391 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by franchasng: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediainc:

You are the devil's advocate here not me...how can you be happy on the death of a military man, fighting to preserve the peace. Nairaland is against secessionists, if you don't like the condolences we are showing our military, ignore it or leave Nairaland. This is Nairaland for Nigerians.
Your statement is an insult to all Nigerians, the army is there for the people, fighting not for themselves, but for Nigerians, since you are not a Nigerian, ignore.
Stop making this stupid incoherent comment that Nigerian army is fighting for Nigerians, because they are not.

Majority of Nigerian soldiers joined the army to escape unemployment and family poverty, not because they care to protect other Nigerians.

Army that specializes in dehumanizing and violating unarmed citizens to feel brave, is that one an army

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
franchasng:
Stop making this stupid incoherent comment that Nigerian army is fighting for Nigerians, because they are not.

Majority of Nigerian soldiers joined the army to escape unemployment and family poverty, not because they care to protect other Nigerians.

Army that specializes in dehumanizing and violating unarmed citizens to feel brave, is that one an army
You are not a Nigerian, kindly ignore. Go talk about your militia.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by silvoclaira: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
See my boys o. Weldone guys!

THE REASON WHY THIS SOLDIERs DIED IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE COURAGE TO FIGHT AND DEFEND YOU. YES, YOU BLOODY CIVILIANS.

Make una rest abegi
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Funflipper: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
Gallant men!!!....Victory is from God alone,Allah ya isa

If your stupid president had done the needful, these men would still be alive as I am posting this.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by ActuaRise696969: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
I strongly believe that Nigerian Muslims are hypocrites and AI have my reasons. Please hear me out.

Boko Haram shares exact same ideology as Hisbah, MURIC and ISWAB.

Hisbah destroys beers and other alcohols, flogs women for indicent dressing and terrorize Christians who actually sell those items that the Christian religion permits. Yet Boko Haram and ISWAP are called terrorists and killed while MURIC and Hisbah is being pampered.

We live in a country that operates on 2 constitutions.

In the South we operate 1999 Constitution designed to overshadow 1914 Amakgamation Treaty thaT unites North and South for only 100 years.

By virtue of 1914 Treaty, Nigeria ceased to be an amalgamated State on Jan 1, 2014, exactly 100yrs.

So there is no One Nigeria. What we have legally is Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria as two separate entities whi h is why Abba Kyari walks free while Obi Cubana and is haunted. Who's is also why Hush puppi is in jail and Mompha walks free. Which is also why also only the Fulani Hausa are selling currency.

I do not weep for Muslims. I want Boko Haram, MURIC, ISWAB and Hisbah police to be given the same treatment because they are loyal to Allah alone and are carrying out the will of Allah. I RESPECT THEM ALL.

BUT southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria ceased to exist.

I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF A BEAST OF A NATION.

I hereby declare myself a Sovereign Spirit being living on Earth under the United Nation's permission to be on Earth and protected by the Galatic Federation of Beings. So help me God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Maobichek: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

The south will get sense one day.

All security officers in Nigeria signed for this ok and beside Israel Ladoke is one person, thank you.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by AfonjaConehead: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
asobo1:
Buhari why cry Is this the six months you promised to decimate Bokoharam. Despite the failure from 2015-2019, our sophisticated brothers from southwest deemed it fit to still reinforce the failure all because of 2023. Rest in peace officer's
You forgot to add "the baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood" and "fight against boko haram is fight against the north".

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by DukeofNL: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mbbscentric:
You guys are our real heroes. For us to have peace, you gave yours! Thank you, gallant men!

God bless and protect all of our soldiers that have deprived themselves of everything to keep us safe.

God bless them!
Amen oo
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Naijanascam: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Too bad..... and some people that called themselves One nigeria group aren't sad about it and they are all deaf and dumb because it happened in their backyard and 1500naira promised them weren't paid.....

Rest on compatriots
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Asiri1991: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
The unlucky ones. They are all southerners. Their northern mates are in the east answering AHUA, collecting 100 naira for checkpoints. The dead soldiers only crime is coming from southern Nigeria. My Bini people abeg, come back home. Owena river basin go sustain all of us. If any of us die for this country, na in vain him die so. Na so I wan take talk my own finish.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by FarahAideed: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
All Christians
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Babastrong(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
I'm a soldier fighting my war (business war) on a daily basis. so there is no need for me to join army.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Matthew Israel Victor LadokeThe north will going feeling one week.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Farid24224:
Just look at this young men, most of them are not even married..That means they don't have a generation??!...

They don't have a GENERATION or an OFFSPRING?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by selfmade22: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
the boys no get target... if na me, I know how to japa

Yusuf dey price another new power bike, na me go come die for wahala wey another old hag carry enter we country grin

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by od501: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
fergie0o1:

Brig Gen Zirkusu, Ahmed S, Israel Ladoke, Mathew and Victor.

RIP Warriors .....

If you are still in Nigerian army, claiming you are fighting for your nation, you are either mad, stupid, or both!

And if you are a southerner still in Nigerian army, you are already cursed.

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Athemisia: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

Sacrificial lamb

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Farid24224(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mashgash:

They dining have a GENERATION or an OFFSPRING?

Am scared!!! I don't want to die just like that.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mbaise1000: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
mediainc:

If they ban nairaland don't be surprised... people don't have to do things too much. If you hate the country, go take action, you can go be a terrorist, but all these insensitive talk, is toiling with the intelligence and sensibility of Nigerians whose family members are in the military, and other patriotic Nigerians. Nairaland must not allow them use it's site to cause war in Nigeria...things reach its peak.

No one is stopping you from doing what you want to do, it's your business, go be a killer, terrorist, it's on you...just stop all these negativity on nairaland. It makes no sense.

How will this place be if every one agrees on the same thing, now you are entitled to your own opinion but others are not entitled to theirs? You really need to go outside that your comfort zone and see what the majority of Nigerians are going true, I don't think that any sane person will be happy that those boys are murdered like that, the question is whether it's worth it, you have your opinion just as you think it's good for the km to keep dying for nothing, many believe that it's a curse to die for nigeria and I agree with them, I am entitled to my opinion, if you think that dying for nigeria is a worthy cause, I think, they are still taking people just that people from your side are sent down East to man Road blocks and extort taxi and okavango riders on the road while the rest from here are sent to the north to be murdered by adherents of the "religion of peace" fighting for their prophet and their god, check each time soldiers are murdered there and check where they come from, nigeria to my opinion does not deserve the blood of an animal not to talk of a human being no matter where they come from but of course, any one has the right to go and commit suicide

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Athemisia: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
od501:

If you are still in Nigerian army, claiming you are fighting for your nation, you are either mad, stupid, or both!
And if you are a southerner still in Nigerian army, you are already cursed.

My brother, na because work no dey oh.., wetin man go do?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by aryke(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Where did you put the Ahmad. You think terrorists know Religion?
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by LLiKYekoba: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Give us their full names.

Their fulani and muslim colleagues kill them. They are cleansing Christians and southerners in the Army.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by chrisxxx(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingpele:
God rest your souls ,Islam is not an ideal religion ,full of contradictions ,this bokoharam boys believe that they are fighting for IsLam ,useless people ,how do u save God by forcing people to believe in Allah ,that Allah is Satan and that false prophet of Islam is truly in hell for confusing humanity , nobody can fight for God ,the real God the father of Jesus Christ will not fight his creatures but if u fail to serve him on earth u will have yourself to blame for eternity,he doesn't need to fight even Satan cos he doesn't have to prove anything for his creation,he is God and so sovereignty lives in him ,if u die without Christ Jesus,I speak not as a church goer but as someone who have seen much in the spirit realm ,u will regret it forever..u keep killing fellow human beings and u think u have a just cause..Very useless folks
They are doing exactly what Mohammed their mentor did.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Malawian(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Farid24224:
Innalillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un!!!

May Jannah be their resting place...

Just look at this young men, most of them are not even married..That means they don't have a generation??!...God!!!
Why do you guys not conduct your prayers in English?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by LLiKYekoba: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
aryke:
Where did you put the Ahmad. You think terrorists know Religion?

The Ahmad might even be a Christian too. I've seen pastor Ahmad, Rev Suleiman, Pastor Mohammed in the North but I have never seen an Alhaji Victor, Imam Mattew, Sheik Isreal.

Oga we know how this country works, that the victims are christians is not coincidental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by fred04(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
They chose to be used a puns.
They died well defending their father/mother land.
The blood of innocent igbos they killed will never let them live long.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Techguy96(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
asobo1:
Our gallant officer's are dying while buhari is gallivanting all over the globe. Nigeria Army is the worst on the surface of the earth. You deploy young lads from army depot straight to the war front. People without experience. cryGod be with you till we meet again gallant officer's
We don't have gallant officer jor, because they swam in gutter n told them they are superior to civilians doesn't make them gallant.

Na only civilians body Dem dey do gra gra, beat one, him go go call the rest like a cultist. We train cultist n call them gallant men in Nigeria.

Anyway RIP to the dead, they died a useless death for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by arthurwillia(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

You too, get sense first
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by wallrichy: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let North region soldiers fight their war against their brothers Boko Haram and Bandits while we Southerner fight our own war ourselves.....we need to put a stop to this senseless killing of our southern patriots by the terrorists North....must stop....

vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.