Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend (841 Views)

What's The Worst Shot A Girl Had Ever Attempted To Shoot At You / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by ThiagoKid(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
" You're an animal." "You should be in jail." "Seun, moderators, does nairaland have an IP address so that we can track this RAPIST?" "You're a danger to the society ."

The abovementioned were the derogatory and inflammatory comments i can still recall vividly on that pitiful and toxic thread--about a guy attempting to rape his girlfriend.

If you think i'm in support of his inhuman actions, it's your own headache. But, what i found astonishing, or rather put this way: appalling, was the way and manner people came for the Op head and two balls. Perhaps, he did deserve that, but, remember, it was only an ATTEMPT. Oh yes! You'd me right.
An attempt which deserve or warrant a jail term, all things being equal.

Don't let us go too far; let's choose Natasha H. Okpoti. The devil angel, sorry, i meant the woman who wanted to frame up, and tarnish Reno Omokri's unparalleled...image, i should say.
Briefly, i shall give you a recap of what transpired, in case you never came across it.

A lady asked Reno Omokri to be her sugar daddy online, but, he savagely declined I think Natasha saw the post, or something; she, then decided to cry more than the bereaved--sisterhood.
And, don't think it was just a mere coincidence, if you know...

Natasha called out Reno: firstly, calling his reply to the said lady misogynist, secondly; alleging that Reno made a pass at her in a ceremony function in aso-villa, and that, he requested for her number, but she declined him.
I would have love to bring her posts and video here, but she deleted them with immediate alacrity when Reno came for her head two breast. Like, Reno provided evidence that he was not in Nigeria at that moment, but on leave. Reno provided his evidence in bits--he later said that that was what his lawyer instruction.

The evidence he was posting in bits was what trapped Natasha, as details of his evidence were sketchy. Not until she was trapped in between the lips of her labia, did he nail her coffin finally by posting every details of his evidence.

Now, where am i getting at? It was VERY obvious Natasha FALSELY accused Reno, but people never came for her head. Probably because she is a woman...the weaker vessel...the oppressed.
People were even praising and flattering her. Well, maybe it was the give-away she 'intended' to give to followers if only they will report Reno's evidence post--so that facebook can bring it down. Just a meagre 10k give-away, and people sold their Soul, conscience, and even; intestine to the devil!
But, alas, Reno triumphed!

Now, relate this to the Op's own. Juxtapose. Place them side by side. Okay, you can say the abovementioned was not an attempted rape. But, what about in instances were ladies falsely accuse guys of rape. Will she be jailed if it came out that she just wanted to implicate the guy, and that she was lying?
Your guesses are good as mine.

You're welcome,
Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by 6ixT8: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThiagoKid:

" You're an animal." "You should be in jail." "Seun, moderators, does nairaland have an IP address so that we can track this RAPIST?" "You're a danger to the society ."

The abovementioned were the derogatory and inflammatory comments i can still recall vividly on that pitiful and toxic thread--about a guy attempting to rape his girlfriend.

If you think i'm in support of his inhuman actions, it's your own headache. But, what i found astonishing, or rather put this way: appalling, was the way and manner people came for the Op head and two balls. Perhaps, he did deserve that, but, remember, it was only an ATTEMPT. Oh yes! You'd me right.
An attempt which deserve or warrant a jail term, all things being equal.

Don't let us go too far; let's choose Natasha H. Okpoti. The devil angel, sorry, i meant the woman who wanted to frame up, and tarnish Reno Omokri's unparalleled...image, i should say.
Briefly, i shall give you a recap of what transpired, in case you never came across it.

A lady asked Reno Omokri to be her sugar daddy online, but, he savagely declined I think Natasha saw the post, or something; she, then decided to cry more than the bereaved--sisterhood.
And, don't think it was just a mere coincidence, if you know...

Natasha called out Reno: firstly, calling his reply to the said lady misogynist, secondly; alleging that Reno made a pass at her in a ceremony function in aso-villa, and that, he requested for her number, but she declined him.
I would have love to bring her posts and video here, but she deleted them with immediate alacrity when Reno came for her head two breast. Like, Reno provided evidence that he was not in Nigeria at that moment, but on leave. Reno provided his evidence in bits--he later said that that was what his lawyer instruction.

The evidence he was posting in bits was what trapped Natasha, as details of his evidence were sketchy. Not until she was trapped in between the lips of her labia, did he nail her coffin finally by posting every details of his evidence.

Now, where am i getting at? It was VERY obvious Natasha FALSELY accused Reno, but people never came for her head. Probably because she is a woman...the weaker vessel...the oppressed.
People were even praising and flattering her. Well, maybe it was the give-away she 'intended' to give to followers if only they will report Reno's evidence post--so that facebook can bring it down. Just a meagre 10k give-away, and people sold their Soul, conscience, and even; intestine to the devil!
But, alas, Reno triumphed!

Now, relate this to the Op's own. Juxtapose. Place them side by side. Okay, you can say the abovementioned was not an attempted rape. But, what about in instances were ladies falsely accuse guys of rape. Will she be jailed if it came out that she just wanted to implicate the guy, and that she was lying?
Your guesses are good as mine.

You're welcome,

So Op, what brought Reno's analogy here? I guess just to reinforce the double standard held by those gender since time immemorial.

Bhet Op, have you ever heard the name Pastor Wendel Slimi?

1 Like

Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by lkillbrokehoes: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by kazyhm(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
The world is misandry. And men propagate the act. End of quote.
Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by samuel051: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
6ixT8:

So Op, what brought Reno's analogy here? I guess just to reinforce the double standard held by those gender since time immemorial.

because since it's a man at fault,the bring fuel,tire and burn him to ashes syndrome will apply, but once it's the daughter of eve jezebel.. every simps becomes emotional just by sighting the strap of her bra.
Holy gram
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by ThiagoKid(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
6ixT8:

Yes.

Somewhat sha.
Re: Updates! About The Guy Who Attempted To Rape His Girlfriend by ThiagoKid(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
samuel051:
because since it's a man at fault,the bring fuel,tire and burn him to ashes syndrome will apply, but once it's the daughter of eve jezebel.. every simps becomes emotional just by sighting the strap of her bra.
Holy gram
Wtf man..
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

/ 5 Habits That Most Ladies Find Attractive In Men / The Reality About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.