Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74362 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by sugarbeesmith(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vyolet:
Village people cheesy.
He will face Tanke and end the rest in Oke kura prison.
It's unfortunate, he has no justification whatsoever to do what he did.
are u an alumni?
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Hearme(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/100004929645275/posts/2036346003206368/?sfnsn=scwspmo

You can read up an opinion of him on this facebook page
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by vikgreen01(m): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
He’s yet to graduate, how will he be able to work under pressure after graduation
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by babtoundey(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
wunmi590:

So your lecturer can't order you to move from your class to the laboratory to have a practical?

Your lecturer can't move you from your exam sit to another sit?

I tried my best. It's obvious I can't help this situation. I have to give up at this juncture.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by AbuAeesha: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When in my uni days back in tudun wada..
We trek go reach auditorium from their enter class still go office and receive shout ontop the hot sun. After that a small tiny dark bony structure with dark lips and brown tooth will just order us to stay outside the sun.
But we knew that our mission was to allow school pass through us. So that today we can be brave to talk to our supervisor in challenging task....
My Verdict is this:
It's a total expulsion with no room to reapply.
What this means he will not be able to apply in any school within the shores of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY in Nigeria.
He can go fight along side NURTW
wch university in tudun wada??
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Rebuke: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

I wonder the over 300 F00ls that liked yhur post. Take this from me, yhu made no sense at all. Yhu are so afraid to even take a stand but it's clear yhu supported his action.

Yhur type will try to find a soft landing for a son that beats his mother.......we know yhur type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by calcal: 1:14am On Nov 15, 2021
That's crazy.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 6:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Rebuke:

I wonder the over 300 F00ls that liked yhur post. Take this from me, yhu made no sense at all. Yhu are so afraid to even take a stand but it's clear yhu supported his action.

Yhur type will try to find a soft landing for a son that beats his mother.......we know yhur type.
Your tears are very delicious.....

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Spherical77(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Rebuke:

Nairaland na platform for kids. Don't be surprised by the lots who like that comment, giving reasons why one can beat up his/her lecturers/parents... however, I'm pretty sure the guy will forever live to regret his action for raising hand on his lecturer. He might be ban from attending any government owned institutions in the whole federation after losing his studentship

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by babtoundey(m): 7:13am On Nov 15, 2021
The lecturer is very soft. I can't fathom a lejeleje boy like this beating my mum even though she is old. Unless he is armed. If not, she will beat indiscipline out of him. My mama takes no shit from no one. She is "Arogunmatidi kind of woman. Once you annoy her, avoid her her as every part of you will blame you for daring her.

One stupid idiot is now beating you blue black and you are crying like a toddler.

Indiscipline at its peak. The boy should graduate into kirikiri.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Hamsammyboi(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][s][/s][color=#006600][/color]
�kolo don make am kolo
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Pegi23(f): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol I can't try this...I'm in my finals and I am fucking respectful.damn I've missed nairaland
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Clefayomide: 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

Exactly. The guy missed his siwes due to the fact that he was illegally detained in Lagos for 2month. He explained his situation to the lecturer but she said he'll have to do it next year (another extra year). According to the story, this guy had begged the lecturer on different occasion but no luck. This lecturers can push one to the extreme wall!. I'm not in support of him attacking the lecturer, he should have just asked another lecturer to intervene on his behalf. But omo this lecturers can push you to the wall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Clefayomide:

Exactly. The guy missed his siwes due to the fact that he was illegally detained in Lagos for 2month. He explained his situation to the lecturer but she said he'll have to do it next year (another extra year). According to the story, this guy had begged the lecturer on different occasion but no luck. This lecturers can push one to the extreme wall!. I'm not in support of him attacking the lecturer, he should have just asked another lecturer to intervene on his behalf. But omo this lecturers can push you to the wall

And there really was nothing the lecturer could do..especially as SIWES is mandatory. As far as we know, all students in certain courses have to do SIWES...to graduate.

If she just waived him, it could have come back to cause more issues for her.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Clefayomide: 11:03am On Nov 16, 2021
backbencher:

And there really was nothing the lecturer could do..especially as SIWES is mandatory. As far as we know, all students in certain courses have to do SIWES...to graduate.

If she just waived him, it could have come back to cause more issues for her.

So what would have been done in a situation where a student fell sick or was hospitalized ?
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clefayomide:

So what would have been done in a situation where a student fell sick or was hospitalized ?

He repeats the year.

( It happened to me. Fell sick during exams, fallout was that I repeated a year. One of the better years of my university experience.)
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Clefayomide: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
backbencher:

He repeats the year.

( It happened to me. Fell sick during exams, fallout was that I repeated a year. One of the better years of my university experience.)

And you're happy to say it with your chest ? Idk why Nigerians are so comfortable with things that shouldn't be the way they are. So in a standard tertiary institution there isn't something like a resit examination for student with reasonable and proven excuse for missing their exam ? It is well
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clefayomide:

And you're happy to say it with your chest ? Idk why Nigerians are so comfortable with things that shouldn't be the way they are. So in a standard tertiary institution there isn't something like a resit examination for student with reasonable and proven excuse for missing their exam ? It is well

So my lecturers should have given me a pass for exams not well written?

I mean is that right?

No wonder things don't work in this country. We do wrong things because ' we must needs be merciful

Yes I am proud of it because I learned how to get right back up from falling down and to overcome depression , and sadness at failure. I would not change that experience for anything.

When we reach rock bottom we can only go up

It is just a year. One measly year.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Clefayomide: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
backbencher:

So my lecturers should have given me a pass for exams not well written?

I mean is that right?

No wonder things don't work in this country. We do wrong things because ' we must needs be merciful

Yes I am proud of it because I learned how to get right back up from falling down and to overcome depression , and sadness at failure. I would not change that experience for anything.

When we reach rock bottom we can only go up

It is just a year. One measly year.

You should read my response again, slowly this time.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2021
Clefayomide:

You should read my response again, slowly this time.

I did.

And you should understand that there was nothing the lecturer could do

SIWES is mandatory for students.

In fact the lecturer could not waive his SIWES.

The guy went there with the intention of getting her to pass him off as having done his SIWES, when he had not.

The woman had told him countless times and he refused to listen.

Good afternoon.

Modified

What you want is the lecturer to lie and say that he had done his SIWES when he had not.
That is not right. Yes things have to change in our university's but this isn't one of them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / UNIBEN Student Makes A Portrait Of The VC With 6000 Bottle Covers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.