Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74320 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Angeltjazz2017(m): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2021
There was a lecturer dr Abiola that really love frustrated students especially 400 level students. One or two students must repeat his course,I don’t know the kind of fun he did catch to do that every year. I was once victim of him when I late to his lecture class because I have to do a night work at one hotel before going to school in the morning but I tried to explain but he couldn’t listen,he told me that day that I won’t graduate with my mate and yes I didn’t graduate with my mate because of his only course but I graduated a year after but during my trying time I felt like kill the bastard because I was the one sponsoring myself throughout of my career but we give thanks to God almighty today. I still never forgive this man since 2015,I only did leave him and God to judge him but imagine I saw some friends encouraging me in doing him bad wallahi I will then . Some lecturers are sadist

5 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by seyz91(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2021
yea right na so our naija lecturer dey be, always acting like enemy of progress
Realhommie:
If this is true then he probably was frustrated and went to confront the lady and you know how women can be... I pity the dude though
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Really? I read the story sir, witnesses said he evaded siwes then went to her office, banged hard on it and requested the lecturer covered up for him, she declined but he started yelling then she insulted him. He moved closer to her and began slapping her nonstop, the screamed , he dragged her out and turned her to punching bag, scary sight. He beat her to pulp and tried escaping but was caught.
Unless your life is being threatened/health is being threatened then nothing much justifies physical abuse especially when you're even at fault.
I do not have any lecturer I wish I could beat up because I didn't experience anything that'd make me want to do that while in school. Also, she's his lecturer or was since he'll probably face expulsion, she has and had the right to refuse helping him if he didn't do SIWES on purpose or he's got no serious reason for not having done it. She didn't deserve that beating and to worsen it, she was unconscious for some time, she could have lost her life.
That guy fit commit murder o.
If you like sit on the fence, he didn't do well at all.
Another thread that provided more information was created and I already dropped my comment there. This thread didn't provide much info, so that's why I sat on the fence. I didn't pat him on his back for what he did. The quote below from my comment and link might be useful for clarity:
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.
https://www.nairaland.com/6849074/why-beat-female-lecturer-coma#107596007

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baby124: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Angeltjazz2017:
There was a lecturer dr Abiola that really love frustrated students especially 400 level students. One or two students must repeat his course,I don’t know the kind of fun he did catch to do that every year. I was once victim of him when I late to his lecture class because I have to do a night work at one hotel before going to school in the morning but I tried to explain but he couldn’t listen,he told me that day that I won’t graduate with my mate and yes I didn’t graduate with my mate because of his only course but I graduated a year after but during my trying time I felt like kill the bastard because I was the one sponsoring myself throughout of my career but we give thanks to God almighty today. I still never forgive this man since 2015,I only did leave him and God to judge him but imagine I saw some friends encouraging me in doing him bad wallahi I will then . Some lecturers are sadist

Schools should have a way of evaluating lecturers based on Students ratings so that the crazy ones are sacked. To destroy an adults life not for his performance but for coming late to class should be a crime of some sort.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baby124: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
The school and police must investigate this case thoroughly. The lecturer is not above lying. He could have been rude to her and she will lie he beat her. Let her show proof of beating.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baby124: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
dheolexaone:
No matter the level of frustration be had bn exposed this, dz just don't say it all as he just ended his career which he will have to live to regret for in his life.
Meanwhile the woman should just relocate cuz I see this boy coming out of prison to further take her life.
He can go to a private school and graduate. But the lecturer will be traumatized and have to watch her back always. University Students are adults. Not your children to treat them anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by pek(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.
You are talking into the rubbish. This is justification for what he did. What happens to self control?

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Iamsane: 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:
A video shared online has shown the moment a 400level microbiology student was arrested after beating up a female lecturer, Newpremises reports.

Newpremises gathered that, the student identified as Captain Walz, reportedly beat up the lecturer in her office within the schools premises.

In the video, the student was seen being chased after by staffs of the university, before he was being apprehend.

Watch the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EELa6syTRWk][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat-up-a-female-lecturer-in-her-officevideo/

End Sars Youth.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
So why aren't they saying what the lecturer did?
Abi o, the guy just waited till he got to 400 level and started beating lecturer because he is all of a sudden mentally ill according to some silly news out there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ScamExpose: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iamsane:

End Sars Youth.
hahahah
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
pek:
You are talking into the rubbish. This is justification for what he did. What happens to self control?
What part of my comment did I justify what he did??
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Oga, stop defending Nonsense
This is Africa
No matter the urge
Why beat ur lecturer
He should have just walked away or something
Even if U wan beat, U go try am for daytime
That's stupidity at it's height
You don't know what really transpired and you don't know his state of mind. In the same school that even if a lecturer is after your life you can't seek or get justice. Do you wonder why some students commit suicide, because they are not lecturers they are not important.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by philus66(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:
A video shared online has shown the moment a 400level microbiology student was arrested after beating up a female lecturer, Newpremises reports.

Newpremises gathered that, the student identified as Captain Walz, reportedly beat up the lecturer in her office within the schools premises.

In the video, the student was seen being chased after by staffs of the university, before he was being apprehend.

Watch the video below:

[url=

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat-up-a-female-lecturer-in-her-officevideo/
In as much as Nigerian lecturers deserves such treatment,the guy shouldn't have done it in this manner,I feel so much pity for him..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by texazzpete(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Read to understand!

I have read what you wrote. It makes no sense. History is replete with men (and women) who have inflicted violence and pain with no provocation.

But you will learn more as you grow up. I suspect you have led a sheltered upbringing. When you leave your mummy and daddy's house, you will learn more about life.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Karleb(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
I wish I had the courage to do this to my project supeeve.

It's been 3 years now and I still can't forgive that motherfuckkker.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.
You are on point. Many lecturers are worse than witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by one4GOD(f): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Insidenaija:

Watch the video below:

[url=

disjointed upbringing.....
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by muheeb01(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Say no to hard substances
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
You don't know what really transpired and you don't know his state of mind. In the same school that even if a lecturer is after your life you can't seek or get justice. Do you wonder why some students commit suicide, because they are not lecturers they are not important.
Does NOT JustIFY beating up a lecturer talk less of a female lecturer!
O boy the guy na minimum of 6 months to year prison time!
Does not worth it ra ra!
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
tarantino1:

O boy no put your mouth for wetin you no know. They you went with diplomacy and it worked for you does not mean that every lecturer is going to listen you.

One stupid lecturer in my department back then in school, no matter the level of diolomacy you use, you are done for and will repeat another year

This bîtch would hide people's result, tell you did not graduate and refuse to talk to you about the course you failed till exam had started and a bunch of other things.

If tomorrow I see say person attack her, e for only pain me she no die. You are using your limited experience to judge another story. God know say I feel no sympathy for any lecturer. They can burn in hell.

You can't use your authority to frustrate people under you and when they react you say nothing justifies.
One silly lecturer in my faculty did more than this. A guy lost his mother during test a test that if you don't pass you won't graduate, he came late to school after hearing that there is going to be a test on getting there he wasn't allowed in and when he explained himself to the lecturer in charge guess what, the lecturer said she didn't kill his mother and was not allowed to write the test. This happened in this same school and the lecturer is still there ruining students lives.

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by loosecanon50(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

We need more details.

Eloquence cool

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by lkillbrokehoes: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
This is what happens when you school in a federal government school or state school, I haven't heard any rubbish like this happening in private schools or lecturers threatening students to fail his/her students, sh*t like that can never happen at all.

This is why it's best to attend private schools or better study abroad, schooling in Nigeria is so damn stressful.

Infact everything in Nigeria is so stressful..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by NarcissistKing(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
texazzpete:

I have read what you wrote. It makes no sense. History is replete with men (and women) who have inflicted violence and pain with no provocation.

But you will learn more as you grow up. I suspect you have led a sheltered upbringing. When you leave your mummy and daddy's house, you will learn more about life.

You just read it but it is obvious you don't assimilate easily. Do I need to put it there that something must have triggered such actions mentally before you understand?

And no, you don't know anything about me. So, keep your assumption to yourself.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Does NOT JustIFY beating up a lecturer talk less of a female lecturer!
O boy the guy na minimum of 6 months to year prison time!
Does not worth it ra ra!
it's wrong and it doesn't justify his action, but we all can't be Alex Schwarzenegger who can handle his or her mental health properly without going crazy or doing something nasty when a lecturer wants to make a journey of 4 years last 7 years if such lecturer is allowed.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Ballack1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Urbanchampion post=107601413]This should be condemned in totality by all asundery, no student of a tertiary institution should beat up a Lecturer, regardless his or her crime, it a clear case of lack of home training. I was more than being frustrated by Dr. Ojuola, I didn't for once thought of laying my hands on her, God forbid

Students are breaking the law same as lecturers
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baralatie(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
it's wrong and it doesn't justify his action, but we all can't be Alex Schwarzenegger who can handle his or her mental health properly without going crazy or doing something nasty when a lecturer wants to make a journey of 4 years last 7 years if such lecturer is allowed.
Now after displaying his Jackie Chan skills on the lecturer.he has lost the certificate para PATA!
Is that wisdom
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by rollywise(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Madness everywhere o. She must have offended him in class or in one of the exam or assignments. The thing she didn't know is that this guy no too well. Lol. I feel for her. She go come humble with other students. This guy see stupid o. He has risked everything. It is well with our country

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
When you take a video, be steady, and the people shouting there should go and help, what is the shouting going to add cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
ume1000:
I believe people ( man or woman ) should be treated the way they treated the same way they treat others

If the said woman(be it my mother) assaulted the man in any way (verbally , emotionall, physically) it's only fair to say she got what she deserves

that my friend is true justice
if she is my mother and she is heck bend on ruining student live and I know, this happened to her omo there is nothing I can do than take care of her and listen to the guys end of the story.

My mother can't even treat other people's children anyhow based experience.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by raphy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
That is the effect of joining bad gangs ..say no to hard drugs maybe the lady didn't allow him do what he wanted to do ..

As na illorin na them the cult drugs
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Now after displaying his Jackie Chan skills on the lecturer.he has lost the certificate para PATA!
Is that wisdom
He should have dealt with her privately, besides, for him to have given it a deep thought and go to the school in broad daylight, what makes you think he cares about the certificate or his life?

If Nigerian lecturer were dealing with European students the same way they deal with us here, believe me, serial lecturer killers go plenty for school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.