Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74308 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by King44(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Does NOT JustIFY beating up a lecturer talk less of a female lecturer!
O boy the guy na minimum of 6 months to year prison time!
Does not worth it ra ra!
Baba fit don loose hope for life already, so the jail term an normal na watin frustration and depression dit cause be that.

His parents are even lucky he is still alive some student go done go take sniper, make them just gather money send am go school outside or for another African country.

Nigerian government go frustrate person, police go frustrate person, immigration, soldier etc can add lecturers join life no balance.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by redsun(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Most of those lecturers in Nigeria are very crude. They are mostly religious and tribal bigots that lack concise and balanced intellectualism.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Let me answer your question..
In law I don't think you have any right to lay a hand on someone no matter your"reason behind it"
Except for self defense which is not the case here..
Secondly everyone knows lecturers are crazy but you battering her in a rash manner is another thing..there are other ways to go about it now look where he ended himself..
Thirdly I never knew there are still children like you who would watch their mother get battered cos she refused to pass a student..
Fourthly you know why I said he's going to jail?
What he did there was "physical assault" which is a big felony...
For instance federal law divides assault into a felony punishable by 10 years imprisonment and a misdemeanor punishable by one year imprisonment... the states divide assault into misdemeanors and felonies... misdemeanor carries a potential jail term of less than one year...
So you get my point now?he was totally wrong..
You like quote federal laws or state laws she has received the beating undecided

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Chibu5050(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Oga, stop defending Nonsense
This is Africa
No matter the urge
Why beat ur lecturer
He should have just walked away or something
Even if U wan beat, U go try am for daytime
That's stupidity at it's height

Make I beat him mama, make him feel how e be. Nonsense.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Forget it, Dr. Oripeloye would give you an "F", send you out of his lectures for a whole semester, he would tell you that he was once a student of OAU and whatever madness or deadly venom you have, he has more...
Aje, power dey pass power. No be every student Dem dey mess with... All of those their acts only end in classroom.
I remember are we visited one at night. He was so surprised to see us inside his bedroom waiting for him. We no touch am self only warning we give am with some hot slaps, baba begin urinate for body.
He pass out when he begin see boys dey waka enter wall.
Two days later C.O when won cause extension was reversed.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Don't be so sure, some lecturers dey wey pass your level spiritually o, anywhere you dey, dem Don graduate pass am
Yes we know but of them are empty spiritually. Reason most of them die like rats.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Athemisia:

You like quote federal laws or state laws she has received the beating undecided
You asked a question and I gave you a realistic answer..it's your choice if you choose to remain ignorant on the topic..
I was only telling you so you don't embarrass yourself in public..these are little things you should know about everyday living but you ignore them..
If you feel it's okay to batter someone who is old enough.. for nothing.. regardless of what they did you have no right..
If you feel it's ok to do so then you are nothing but a punk.. school yourself man..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Prenonjebose: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
The guy did this in the full glare of other students and staff. I saw some female students consoling the woman, while a man pursued the errring student. He has no justification for doing this. Too bad.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by tuzle(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.
I understand where u are coming from, but the guy is totally wrong. What he just did is like beating your own parent for insulting u or an elder in your community. His own is finished in that school, there is no fair judgement because all the people that will hear the case would on gang up on him.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chibu5050:

Make I beat him mama, make him feel how e be. Nonsense.
Read and comprehend. ChiefSosa did NOT support the boy. He even highlighted a part of his comment in Red color, but people like you that can't comprehend simple comments will still be misquoting him. Smh
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by emmykk(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.

But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. I do NOT support him assaulting her.From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.

This your justification is zero...in my days in University yes there are tough teachers our is to manage them and play along.

Assuming he hit her to death what will he say?.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by illicit(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vyolet:
Village people cheesy.
He will face Tanke and end the rest in Oke kura prison.
It's unfortunate, he has no justification whatsoever to do what he did.

Lol

Face Tanke

Better by far
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by anayolity: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
tarantino1:

Shut your mouth you foolish bastard and tailor that rubbish to your useless father at home
Useless r3tard

Nigga why you para for wetin para no dey nah.... Calm down jor....wetin be this sef!!!
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is really sophistication
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by JBoss25(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vawulence wasn't necessary
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Anndrew(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
sulaak:

You have wasted your education.

If a lecturer deserves to be punished then use the intellectual knowledge that you have acquired to deliver the punishment and not the knowledge of the jungle.
No, u are d the one whose education is wasted

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by abbeyfel: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

We need more details.
This thought already shows your mindset. Anyone who thinks beating someone to make a statement is ok needs brain evaluation
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
This thought already shows your mindset. Anyone who thinks beating someone to make a statement is ok needs brain evaluation
You're the one that needs a brain evaluation if you can't understand the simple comment I made. On several occasion, I said I didn't support the assault, yet you're still saying nonsense.
You better locate the closest Primary school and tell them to help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by treatise: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
In places like the USA, they'd establish what transpired rather than hasty condemnation. Nothing justifies violence against any human being.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Efna55: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
What if he is just being framed.. After what happened to Joseph, I fear women..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by abbeyfel: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You're the one that needs a brain evaluation if you can't understand the simple comment I made. On several occasion, I said I didn't support the assault, yet you're still saying nonsense.
You did not support it but made an observation that some lecturers need panel beating. That's the mindset I'm talking about! That thought alone is the foundation.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by abbeyfel: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Efna55:
What if he is just being framed.. After what happened to Joseph, I fear women..
On the road abi? Maybe you didn't see the video.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by lkillbrokehoes: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

I wonder why you keep explaining to these folks, just ignore them.

if they can't read to comprehend, that should be their problem.
undecided

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Corroro: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Apt, you have said it all.
ChiefSosa:

We need more details.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
You did not support it but made an observation that some lecturers need panel beating. That's the mindset I'm talking about! That thought alone is the foundation.
Keyword: Some! They deserve to get some ass whopping due to how some of them behave to students. Some have ruined students' lives and even done things that led to the death of students. In all and all, the boy shouldn't have assaulted her. Even him sef know say e fvck up for that side and he gats take any punishment wey dem give am.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by MightySparrow: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
When there was a school!
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ChiefSosa(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I wonder why you keep explaining to these folks, just ignore them.

if they can't read to comprehend, that should be their problem.
undecided
Thanks, broski! I'm just surprised lots of them couldn't comprehend. I even put a sentence in Red color, but they're still unable to comprehend. God abeg o

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Auxigen(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stay away from weed dem no go hear
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Auxigen(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
abbeyfel:
On the road abi? Maybe you didn't see the video.
grin
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
King44:
He should have dealt with her privately, besides, for him to have given it a deep thought and go to the school in broad daylight, what makes you think he cares about the certificate or his life?

If Nigerian lecturer were dealing with European students the same way they deal with us here, believe me, serial lecturer killers go plenty for school.
Here we go again!
The same mistake students make?
A student in yabatech dealt with a senior lecturer privately guess what the hospital the lecturer was alive to give details of his assallant before he went to coma.
The school alerted police detectives and staff.the student made a run for it.months passed and finally got arrested.
As I am telling you now that student is in maximum prison with life sentence!
The lecturer was flown abroad and recovered his health but never came back to Nigeria.
Who gain who loose?

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by abbeyfel: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Keyword: Some! They deserve to get some ass whopping due to how some of them behave to students. Some have ruined students' lives and even done things that led to the death of students. In all and all, the boy shouldn't have assaulted her. Even him sef know say e fvck up for that side and he gats take any punishment wey dem give am.
My point is still that a$$ whooping! I hate settling any by beating anyone except in the case of self defense only. It's the animal in us that believes in beating or bullying others to make any point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.