Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (74305 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ekanx27(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
This one don face tanke. Only unilorin peeps will understand

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Naijanascam: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Campus urchin
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
He's going to jail for that and don't worry he's also gonna pay a large amount of fine..
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Jimasun: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
If you do proper investigation, the lecturer probably hit first but then knowing the kind of country he is, he should never have done that.
His villagers just scored an hattrick

9 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by excellentj4teal(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
The camera woman has only one job to do here. I'll just sentence her to 200 years. What tunnish
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by luqhas100(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
Lots of lecturers have made life a living hell for students.
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
I'm sitting on the fence for the main time.
We need more details.

You have said it all.
Most lecturers can frustrate the hell out of someone

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by deavicky(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
It's a shame
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Dcoy: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Yoruba and hyper....
Don't be surprised the guy only slapped her...
See how she was shouting like someone being butchered....

7 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
KoshCAD:
Happy graduation by force. See how his village people forcefully graduated him hahahaha
Stop blaming things on village matter and rest abeg..that mentality of village people need to go..
You are � responsible for your negligence..

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by 8stargeneral: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Him done graduate..wetin remain for him is to serve in prison cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by luqhas100(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
In as much as it was totally wrong for the boy to assault his lecturer, but we can't act like some lecturers don't deserve some ass whooping.
You that you're reading this, I'm sure you can mention at least 5 lectures/teachers you wish you can Panel beat. Sentiments aside!
There is more to this story and I don't think the boy will just randomly start beating the lecturer for no reason. This is a 400level student we are talking about. He must have been severely pushed to the wall before risking everything and then attacking the lecturer. He is a human after all and his emotions may have gotten the best of him, thereby making him overreact.
The case should be adequately heard and appropriately judged without bias, regardless of the parties involved.
But, the guy would definitely have to receive some sort of punishment for assaulting a staff and fighting on premises. He shouldn't have done that. From the way she was crying and shouting, you'll know the guy really did a number on her. The guy should have just continued to endure till he will get the certificate he came for and leave the school. It's not going to be easy, but it's the smart decision.
We need more details.

You have said it all.
There is more to the story truly as most lecturers can frustrate the hell out of a student.

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by chatinent: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2021
So why aren't they saying what the lecturer did?

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nazacent: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
What if the lecturer had verbally or physically assaulted him first?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by chatinent: 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
We need more details.
Gbamsolutely.

6 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by EMAXIM(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
She has frustrated the guys life.

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Nice one... Beat the hell outta any silly lecturer, them go get sense...

7 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by dheolexaone(f): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2021
No matter the level of frustration be had bn exposed this, dz just don't say it all as he just ended his career which he will have to live to regret for in his life.
Meanwhile the woman should just relocate cuz I see this boy coming out of prison to further take her life.

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by LORDKing001: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Unruly7:
I read where they say them hand am over to police

No be juju be that
You beat person mother

Boys no dey that school??
No 2by2 around??

They supposed make him body soft first. Before handing over
You made sense right?

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:
He's going to jail for that and don't worry he's also gonna pay a large amount of fine..
He's going nowhere!!
Nice move from him... Las Las he go still graduate.

2 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Mayng01(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
That video had a strange ending, very unfortunate nairalanders did not watch before starting to leave comments. A student eventually killed someone, but that did not surface in the headline or body
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
We need more details.

This is exactly what came to mind...
A 400level student can't just wake up one day and beat up a lecturer!!
That lecturer may have said or done something that really pushed that student to the wall...

Well..
Let's just observe first...

11 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by JoffreyBeroth(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
When in my uni days back in tudun wada..
We trek go reach auditorium from their enter class still go office and receive shout ontop the hot sun. After that a small tiny dark bony structure with dark lips and brown tooth will just order us to stay outside the sun.
But we knew that our mission was to allow school pass through us. So that today we can be brave to talk to our supervisor in challenging task...

Foolish Lad

1 Like

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
dheolexaone:
No matter the level of frustration be had bn exposed this, dz just don't say it all as he just ended his career which he will have to live to regret for in his life.
Meanwhile the woman should just relocate cuz I see this boy coming out of prison to further take her life.
Which prison?? Person wey no go pass two days for cell abi you forget say na 9ja we dey??

Las Las that guy go still graduate.
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Jamesz12: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Yoruba and Shout be like 5&6, just imagine.
The shout pass the beating self

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Athemisia:

He's going nowhere!!
Nice move from him... Las Las he go still graduate.
What makes you think he ain't going nowhere?
What if it was your mum he beat to pulp would you still say "nice move from him"??
Don't take it personal cos I want you to give me a logical answer..

3 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Mayng01:
That video had a strange ending, very unfortunate nairalanders did not watch before starting to leave comments. A student eventually killed someone, but that did not surface in the headline or body
E clear say you self no still watch am finish. Nobody die for there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by rajiedreez: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Why do women like shouting in every bad situation. Does the noise calm things down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What makes you think he ain't going nowhere?
What if it was your mum he beat to pulp would you still say "nice move from him"??
Don't take it personal cos I want you to give me a logical answer..
Ok.
Firstly, did you know the reason behind such move?
Have you ever been frustrated by a lecturer before?? I mean, to the point whereby he/she single you out to deal with even after apologizing for nothing?!
My mother is a very kind lady she won't do that but if she do am, she go collect.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by omoadeleye(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Who knows maybe he and the lecturer was dating, so that enter his head
Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Urbanchampion: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:
We need more details.

My brother, nothing justifies that barbaric act, even if he's a dreaded cultist. In 2006, I got an "F" in my Project , because I didn't pay 5k and the class Rep allegedly told my supervisor that I boasted that I wouldn't pay.
The only thing I did was to confront the class Rep. He denied and because o I went about it with diplomacyandcommonsense, the project score was waved and I still graduated alongside my mates.

4 Likes

Re: 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video by Athemisia: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2021
rajiedreez:
Why do women like shouting in every bad situation. Does the noise calm things down
Cunning tactics to deceive the gullible. The lecture in beat was not even screaming but her colleagues.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / English Language And Literature Online Tutorial For Jamb / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.