Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (21770 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ello29(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2021
He is a good man for the job. He is capable to be the next president. He is intelligent and very educated. He is civilized and he is a civilian.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by seyz91(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2021
my wish too
KingsleyCEO:
I just wish rapture can happen before 2023.

All of these guys are the same.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by teepain: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
LibertyRep:
Osinbajo has been Buhari's vice for the past six years. He is as guilty as his boss for the unprecedented hardship Nigerians have been subjected to.

This rudderless government that have borrowed away the present and is not relenting until the future is put in the bondage of debt should not be allowed to self succeed.

If Osinbajo has the magic wand, he should have wielded it since

You and I know that no VP has the power to wield any magic in Nigeria except his principal - the President - allows that. The power dynamics of Nigeria does not allow that.

Have you ever wondered why Buhari has not been handing power officially to Osinbajo since the Daura's (DSS DG) sack and Onnoghen's confirmation as CJN by the VP in his capacity as Acting President.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Rotimi Amaechi is APC candidate for 2023 elections.

Take that to the bank.

And Atiku is PDP candidate.

Atiku/Obi2023 is still a goal!
100 % fact but don't force people to believe this. I knew this when one of the SW APC chieftain was lamenting, that was when it leaked. But Calm down, let's be watching Tinubus boys disgrace themselves
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
hibeebeeking:
He will fail the massas like Jonathan The northerners are looking for someone they will be able to control. That is why we are clamouring for Asiwaju to take the mantle of leading this country.. Only him can challenge their dominance.
Story, he is a greedy man
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
frowland:

Swapping an illiterate Fulani man with an intelligent Fulani man.
All Fulani have same agenda; the case of Atiku is that by the time you guys know what hit you, time have all passed.
Don’t do that mistake of another northerner no matter how good a story the media have thrown into your brain!
Then support An Igbo president
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Igbos.

But if that can’t happen, then let the Fulanis have it again.
True
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Prof. Osinbajo is the Heir apparent, El Khalifa.
Oil dey him head cus it is what it is.

Same way GEJ was accidentally recommended to be Yara'dua's VP, same way Tinubu incidentally recommended Osinbajo out of the blue, so his destiny is playing out.

Even Atiku wants Osinbajo to succeed Buhari.
Ipob can wail to death for all we care. Said it before and I'd say it again- Osinbajo has my vote anyday anytime.

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by profmnuhu(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2021
This dude is widely accepted.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Mozegee: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2021
God bless you,you said everything in my mind. Can the foolish obong tell us Osibanjos achievement since past six years.
LibertyRep:
Osinbajo has been Buhari's vice for the past six years. He is as guilty as his boss for the unprecedented hardship Nigerians have been subjected to.

This rudderless government that have borrowed away the present and is not relenting until the future is put in the bondage of debt should not be allowed to self succeed.

If Osinbajo has the magic wand, he should have wielded it since.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Penguin2: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2021
ProudImolite:
100 % fact but don't force people to believe this. I knew this when one of the SW APC chieftain was lamenting, that was when it leaked. But Calm down, let's be watching Tinubus boys disgrace themselves

Lol!

APC knows that if it goes Southwest, it will only be expecting votes from Southwest.

That’s why the party is now conscripted to look further south for its presidential flagbearer
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ledaman: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2021
jaytii:

Don't mistake him for your dad.
Sis you wicked ooo! With your reply grin

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
LibertyRep:

I’m just having a 2nd thought right now. I would love to see osinbajo Govern the country bt based on terrorism and even bandit issues I don’t think Apc can fight it or even want to fight and stop it

I’m starting to believe the only party that can completely eradicate Terrorism is Pdp. Jonathan was on the verge on ending them b4 he left then a resurgence came under Buhari and it has continued till date.

No true commitment or maybe even moral grounds to fight and end Terrorism and banditry.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Ijoba85: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2021
I love Osibanjo but I also love Jagaban too
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by wallrichy: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Aaaahhh, liberty liberty, they would have killed him if he had dear tried doing something to contradict the illiterate President of Fulani terrorists tribe. We would have even forgetting him by now. Remember how the dead Chief of Staff Abba Kyari was kicking his small black balls up and down before Coronabirus said enough is enough and help Nigerian to take him away. He was severely maltreated and ridiculed by Aso Rock small boys with their backing of Abba Kyari, a whole international professor of law.....Things dey happen for Nigeria.....he's been turned to a mere errand boy presently and does only what the terrorists cabal appointed him to do....he hardly speaks against the most terrible injustices happening In the country....even those in his jurisdiction of power and knowledge like the illegal breaking into Justice Mary Odilis house and the several infringement of the terrorist Lawyer that Buhari made Attorney General of the Terrorists government of Nigeria. He couldn't hide or run away cos he's been watched....however, he's timid afterall and very weak to lead a country that has been bastardised and under the containers of gun powders....he can't lead us well at all...let's say Nigeria is still like when Yaradua or Jonathan left it...then he would have done wonders but now, am sorry, it's herculean task for a gentle guy like him...

Who we need to put things right is somebody like Obasanjo native intelligence and unpredictable characters but without Obasanjo corruption tendency....not sectional or regional but will deal ruthlessly with everybody and might even legalised killing by firing squad and legalise citizens to carry guns etc.....
LibertyRep:

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by akdjr(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
You wan chop their money again?
Penguin2:

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by oyatz(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
discusant:

A foolish Obong does not understand that from rotation formula, it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB in Aso Rock.

The Obong does not understand that if rotation is not adhered to, nothing shall make VP Osinbajo win presidential election.

Obong spoke like one of those unintelligent elders from the SS who journeyed to Kaduna in 1967 and begged for non Igbo speaking areas of the old eastern region be carved out of Biafra. Thereafter, all the oil wells in the Southsouth got seized by politicians and soldiers from the north. Pollution from oil exploration ravaged the Southsouth and extends to the southeast.

Honestly I don't know how igbo and Biafra came into this matter.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Misterone: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
LibertyRep:

Buhari no put you for any hardship, na you like suffer. you sit at home with your dick in your hands expecting nkechi to give you one free one, then blame Buhari for you suffering. you no well. now get that stupid dick of your hand, get your lazy ass up and get to work. illiterate women are on the streets making it you dey here dey shout Buhari. rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by oyatz(m): 11:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Moikiitos:
A VP that is NOT courageous enough to stand up against his boss bad leadership is not worth my 1-vote. Sorry to say, we need a leader in Nigeria that can stand, speak and be courageous enough to take bold step irrespective of ethnicity for the people of Nigeria. NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER. Good eligible voters of Nigeria, open your eyes and vote for someone that has been outspoken and vocal (ie GENUINE) against any bad leadership we have had up till now, in this now shit hole we now call Nigeria.

We all deserve better than what we have now. 2023 should be our time to make the right decision that will drive this country aggressively to progress, growth and development or be doom.

The power lays with us the voters not those vicious vultures of modern day politicians in Nigeria. We're the driver of this country called Nigeria. We can decide which destination we so choose to take her to: To GREATNESS as we all long and hope for or be DOOM.

But you didn't name this better candidate.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by oyatz(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Igbos.

Are you in charge of dishing out the presidency to tribes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by shizzleStar: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2021
preacherz:
That guy is too good
I hope my Igbo brothers won’t bring in sentiments based on whose protege he is.
mu.mu

Which stupid sentiment?

Is he not part and parcel of this same govt of failure and disaster?

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by shizzleStar: 11:57am On Nov 14, 2021
frowland:

Swapping an illiterate Fulani man with an intelligent Fulani man.
All Fulani have same agenda; the case of Atiku is that by the time you guys know what hit you, time have all passed.
Don’t do that mistake of another northerner no matter how good a story the media have thrown into your brain!
story story...

Let it go to another Fulani man rather than yoroobas to have it

Two can play the game

Besides why should the sad waste_ have it instead of SE?

Ndi ala
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Angeltjazz2017(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
I just love him I don’t know why cus I suppose to hate him because I hate his boss BUBU

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by zionstaar75: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Comedian spotted����
Penguin2:

Take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ultimateprof: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who knows if there will be Nigeria coming 2023?
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Aksnoopy: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
The Op is just a very foolish zombie.
In fact it's such a shame that he is even an mod on here.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by zionstaar75: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pls which igbo man is contesting or we should carry presidency and travel to east looking for who to give.till an igbo man contests your post is not making sense
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by discusant: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Toks2008:

You are so ignorant of the constituted power of the VP

Toks Ogunbuiyi?

Why didn’t Osinbajo resign from office since his constitutional roles were denied him?
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Righteousness1: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Playing the second fiddle is not easy in Nigerian politics.

The boss is the prime decision maker!
You only have to say YES SIR or resign.

This is not to say I endorse him though but if he will be Nigeria's messaiah in God's plan, so be it!

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ityP(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

Take that to the bank.

Wake.uo from your dream brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Subsidy Probe: Otedola Confirms Bribe To Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.