Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (21766 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by discusant: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Toks2008:

Fiscal federalism or true federalism can be achieved with economic restructuring.

With E restructuring comes resource control and with resource control there will be no need for Biafra or Oduduwa republic cos each state will control what they have and keep a very large % to Foster the growth of the state.

The federal seat will be less attractive cos only a meagre % will be given to it as the federal unit.

That is true federalism as practised by United States.

And you sincerely believe that in the next 100 years, northern politicians shall sign up for Economic Restructuring - resource control? You are aware that it’s not going to be possible, hence you mark time in one Nigeria struggling for your Yoruba to be in control of the resources in Nigeria after PMB.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
discusant:

Do you forget that it’s the turn of the Igbo to occupy Aso Rock from May 2023?
How come you recommend VP Osibanjo for the job?

FYI, it’s only if north agrees to rotation principle between north and south- that’s how an Osinbajo or any southern presidential candidate can win Nigeria’s presidential election.
A presidential candidate must win 25% of votes in 24 states. No southern presidential candidate can win this if north strongly supports a northern presidential candidate.

But history of rotation shows that it’s the turn of the Igbo to succeed PMB.
So if Yoruba refuses rotation in the south because it’s Igbo turn to succeed PMB, that means that the north will also refuse rotation to enable south produce successor to PMB. At the end, a northerner emerges president to succeed PMB. Atiku is waiting in the wings to see when shall openly Yoruba disagree to having an Igbo to succeed PMB. At that point, Atiku shall exploit the division in the south to clinch the throne.

I taught PDP has scattered this long time since their convention hoping to field a northerner. Then why are u still making it look like it's a new request to filed Igbo Presidency? Not that u even clamoured for this during PDP convention.

Leave APC to do their thing na, or why do u SE feels APC didn't know u guys will vote against them? Last I check I don't think APC is begging SE or SS support to clinch 2023 presidency., Why making it look like they are begging for ur vote
Surprising Sha..

You and I know SE will never vote APC and APC has moved on making their coded move to retain the sit of power come 2023.

No dey threatening us, vote Atiku or is there anything more to this that we aren't understanding .. nawa o,

Ok, if at all APC wants to field SE, who is there that will make APC win?? None. Even ur people self won't vote ur fellow Igbo if APC fields any by mistake so why the fume undecided

So let them go with there sellable Candidate in Osinbanjo and the likes..
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by frowland(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
shizzleStar:
story story...

Let it go to another Fulani man rather than yoroobas to have it

Two can play the game

Besides why should the sad waste_ have it instead of SE?

Ndi ala

I don’t have time for this.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2021
shizzleStar:
story story...

Let it go to another Fulani man rather than yoroobas to have it

Two can play the game

Besides why should the sad waste_ have it instead of SE ?

Ndi ala

But comrade who are u to decide this cool
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by discusant: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Echoban:

I taught PDP has scattered this long time since their convention hoping to field a northerner. Then why are u still making it look like it's a new request to filed Igbo Presidency? Not that u even clamoured for this during PDP convention.

Leave APC to do their thing na, or why do u SE feels APC didn't know u guys will vote against them? Last I check I don't think APC is begging SE or SS support to clinch 2023 presidency., Why making it look like they are begging for ur vote
Surprising Sha..

You and I know SE will never vote APC and APC has moved on making their coded move to retain the sit of power come 2023.

No dey threatening us, vote Atiku or is there anything more to this that we aren't understanding .. nawa o,

Ok, if at all APC wants to field SE, who is there that will make APC win?? None. Even ur people self won't vote ur fellow Igbo if APC fields any by mistake so why the fume undecided

So let them go with there sellable Candidate in Osinbanjo and the likes..

There are able and most qualified Igbo presidential materials in APC. Those Igbos joined from the beginning to form APC .
Among the other presidential aspirants from the SW and the north, who is more qualified than Chris Ngige, Umahi, Rochas Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc to succeed PMB?

The fact that SW voted more than the SE for APC in 2015 is no ticket to have a successor to PMB from the SW.

In 1999 when Obasanjo from the SW won presidential election, he hardly won any votes from his SW region.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
discusant:

There are able and most qualified Igbo presidential materials in APC. Those Igbos joined from the beginning to form APC .
Among the other presidential aspirants from the SW and the north, who is more qualified than Chris Ngige, Umahi, Rochas Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc to succeed PMB?

The fact that SW voted more than the SE for APC in 2015 is no ticket to have a successor to PMB from the SW.

In 1999 when Obasanjo from the SW won presidential election, he hardly won any votes from his SW region.

My say is u never taught if this wen PDP were doing their zoning back to North and u all applauded. So why doing so for APC? Taught u guys have drawn the battle line by way of cheering PDP zoning back to North??

Ogbeni vote Atiku ,no dey disturb bus again

The Obasanjo u voted for wasn't SW opinion, it was even a act to deal with SW then, we were with Olu false,

Just like Other region voting Hope Uzodinma as against Peter Obi for presidency.

Lastly , even if APC choose a SE , u guys hate APC to the marrow and will still vote PDP choice, so no ishh.

Will Peter Obi decamp to APC Cox that's the only guy lived by u? No, he should bhave done that long time ago if he was smart, align and make movement with Tinubu and that's all for Southern support.
Or will APC dash him in another party? No . U guys were not calculating wen the hope was there rather hating and calling Tinubu drug Barron mocking him with one haggle picture tagging unclean spirt. Wo make everybody do wetin dey there mind. Tinubu know say una no go support am, the joy in me is that he has and will never beg u for vote. Keep abusing him.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol!

APC knows that if it goes Southwest, it will only be expecting votes from Southwest.

That’s why the party is now conscripted to look further south for its presidential flagbearer
Not just that, I heard many members of APC up there in the North don't like Tinubu and would rather a SE person goes. I was shocked when I heard this
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Penguin2: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
ProudImolite:
Not just that, I heard many members of APC up there in the North don't like Tinubu and would rather a SE person goes. I was shocked when I heard this

Lol! You shouldn’t be shocked.

As much as some northern politicians are thieves, general, northerners abhor thieves and they know Tinubu is a thief. That makes him unpopular to the northern masses.

Then the elite know Tinubu is a powerful man. And you don’t give power to a powerful man.

Northern elites know that if they allow Tinubu get hold of power then they can’t control him. So it’s a tough road for Tinubu.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by ProudImolite: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:

Lol! You shouldn’t be shocked.

As much as some northern politicians are thieves, general, northerners abhor thieves and they know Tinubu is a thief. That makes him unpopular to the northern masses.

Then the elite know Tinubu is a powerful man. And you don’t give power to a powerful man.

Northern elites know that if they allow Tinubu get hold of power then they can’t control him. So it’s a tough road for Tinubu.
Tinubu is done for
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Thomist(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Echoban:

So much for ur bitterness against Osinbanjo. I don't need anyone to tell me ure from SE.

If I ask u what's the job of a V.P now u no go fit talk.

Suffering and smiling mentality. He doesn't even know you exist. The job of VP? The job of the VP is to be follow around instead of help if he can.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by justified007: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
ProudImolite:

Professor of politics ?

How many votes did your SE APC aspirants got from the primary ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Waives Fee, Approves Stadium For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Police Disperse Sit-At-Home Enforcers, Stop Bank Robbery In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.