Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari (21769 Views)

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by geekay4real(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2021
ArinzeAnthony03:
Joke aside, I am an Igbo guy but I want Osibanjo to become president come 2023. If not let Peter Obi go, but the reason I opted for OSI is because Peter and the Igbo will find it difficult becoming president in Nigeria, and as thing stand, no particular tribe in Nigeria is ready to support the Igbos.

If OSI enter, I no he will not be like bubu, and I know he will carry the ibos along.

What the ibos like me NEED in this country is just a country that there's justice, Equal representative in all levels of the government and good policy/IES that will make the comom man earn more and spend less.

If not the aforementioned, let's divide the country NOW ...

Thanks for not allowing ethnicity becloud your reasoning. Osinbanjo has been best VP in the history of the country despite all efforts by cabals to silent him, he still air his opinion on economic challenges facing the country.
If baba has granted him better opportunities as Obj did for Atiku in first regime, the state of economy will never be worst like this.

4 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Danmisra(m): 7:44am On Nov 14, 2021
The man is intelligent but also a religions fanatic. All his appointment were RCCG members. His he gave appointments to only christians that belong yo RCCG. RCCG is not the only denomination in christianity, what of the rest talkess of other religion.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by patpaul: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2021
He would have been the best person to succeed him but his diplomatic lies and gentility may not allow him to take tough decisions when and where needed
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by frowland(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Rotimi Amaechi is APC candidate for 2023 elections.

Take that to the bank.

And Atiku is PDP candidate.

Atiku/Obi2023 is still a goal!

Swapping an illiterate Fulani man with an intelligent Fulani man.
All Fulani have same agenda; the case of Atiku is that by the time you guys know what hit you, time have all passed.
Don’t do that mistake of another northerner no matter how good a story the media have thrown into your brain!

2 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Moikiitos: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
A VP that is NOT courageous enough to stand up against his boss bad leadership is not worth my 1-vote. Sorry to say, we need a leader in Nigeria that can stand, speak and be courageous enough to take bold step irrespective of ethnicity for the people of Nigeria. NIGERIANS DESERVE BETTER. Good eligible voters of Nigeria, open your eyes and vote for someone that has been outspoken and vocal (ie GENUINE) against any bad leadership we have had up till now, in this now shit hole we now call Nigeria.

We all deserve better than what we have now. 2023 should be our time to make the right decision that will drive this country aggressively to progress, growth and development or be doom.

The power lays with us the voters not those vicious vultures of modern day politicians in Nigeria. We're the driver of this country called Nigeria. We can decide which destination we so choose to take her to: To GREATNESS as we all long and hope for or be DOOM.

Deputy1111:
Traditional rulers in Nigeria have continued to praise Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

https://dailytrust.com/pdp-apc-want-osinbajo-to-succeed-buhari-obong-of-eket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Bamzyriches451: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Okay.
No wahala

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
oshionelecky:

Oga read what you quoted very well again.

Can u give us example of 1 that is being controlled?
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Penguin2: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
frowland:

Swapping an illiterate Fulani man with an intelligent Fulani man.
All Fulani have same agenda; the case of Atiku is that by the time you guys know what hit you, time have all passed.
Don’t do that mistake of another northerner no matter how good a story the media have thrown into your brain!

It’s the turn of Igbos.

But if that can’t happen, then let the Fulanis have it again.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Echoban: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Igbos.

I learnt PDP said it's APC that stopped them from giving Igbo Presidencial slot wink

Meanwhile something hooge can be done by ur 5% vote.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by orisa37: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2021
FROM THE PRESENT BMF-BOKOISWA QUAGMIRE, Osinbajo IS THE SOLUDO-SOLUTION .

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by fredoooooo: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Wetin concern pdp and Osinbajo ?
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by orisa37: 8:22am On Nov 14, 2021
SOLUDO IS VISUAL SOLUTION. GOD BLESS SOLUDO
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Some massive PR machine going on for this guy though I'm still not convinced.
PR won't get anyone political position, lobbying will! No forget their PR, it won't work
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Burruchaga71(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Reflect7:
Osinbajo is a civilized man who can bring people together, just by his sheer approachability and eloquence.

He could be Nigeria's Obama.

I don't see him as a leader that will tolerate abuses by security agencies etc at all.

He's the kind of leader who wants to carry everyone along in whatever he's doing.
What stops him from doing it now? Anakogheri.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
LibertyRep:
Osinbajo has been Buhari's vice for the past six years. He is as guilty as his boss for the unprecedented hardship Nigerians have been subjected to.

This rudderless government that have borrowed away the present and is not relenting until the future is put in the bondage of debt should not be allowed to self succeed.

If Osinbajo has the magic wand, he should have wielded it since.
One thing you don't understand is that the post of a vice/deputy in Nigeria is just a ceremonial post. You can't really do much unless the head man is away and power transmitted to you. Was this not same Osibanjo who sacked DSS boss for DSS invasion of the National Assembly when Buhari was away and power transmitted to him Was this not same Osibanjo who brought down dollar to about N380 when Buhari was away for about three months or so The problem with most of us is we forget easily. Note: l'm not part of his campaign team, just bieng realistic

6 Likes

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by orisa37: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
SOLUDO IS VISUAL SOLUTION. GOD BLESS SOLUDO.

MACBAN HAS SHOWN HOW FRAGILE NIGERIA CAN BE. YCE, OHANAEZE PANDEF MIDDLE BELT AREWA AND THE VARIOUS TRADITIONAL RULERS GROUPS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by murecool(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Osinbajo all the way.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by murecool(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Osinbajo is my only candidate for 2023.

1 Like

Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by blazesam(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2021
[[s]color=#990000][/color]
hibeebeeking:
He will fail the massas like Jonathan The northerners are looking for someone they will be able to control. That is why we are clamouring for Asiwaju to take the mantle of leading this country.. Only him can challenge their dominance.

[/s]
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by blazesam(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]quote author=Danmisra post=107601136]The man is intelligent but also a religions fanatic. All his appointment were RCCG members. His he gave appointments to only christians that belong yo RCCG. RCCG is not the only denomination in christianity, what of the rest talkess of other religion. [/quote][/s]
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by lolu2019: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:
Rotimi Amaechi is APC candidate for 2023 elections.

Take that to the bank.

And Atiku is PDP candidate.

Atiku/Obi2023 is still a goal!
dis one is useless.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by isaac65: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Wonderful individual, our VP but will the cabal allow him to work. Let's see what happens in 2023 but Osinbajo will be good for Nigeria if he is allowed to work. The man get vision unlike a lot of Nigerian leaders.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by lolu2019: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
I give it to osinbajo.he is the man that can take us to greater heights.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Wada3: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is a unifier needed in 2023.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Shooyie: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2021
I believe strongly that Prof will do better if given the capacity to lead and it was evident when he was acting president. He was praised to continue and Nigerians prayed for a delayed return for Buhari. I want Prof Osinbajo to become the next president.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by kenlinzo(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2021
If this comes to pass, I will be d most happiest man on planet earth. I have and will always be his fan.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Ajibel(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2021
jaytii:

Don't mistake him for your dad.

Yeee shocked shocked shocked
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by frowland(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Penguin2:

It’s the turn of Igbos.

Just like that?
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by oyatz(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Deputy1111:
Traditional rulers in Nigeria have continued to praise Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

https://dailytrust.com/pdp-apc-want-osinbajo-to-succeed-buhari-obong-of-eket

Bkayy, Penguin2, MrVitalis and MnwanyiOgwashi will not like this
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Dejyom(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Everyone knows that Osinbajo is the right person for the job.
Re: Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari by Ibmojotu(m): 9:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Every right thinking Nigerians should have this thought, it doesn't matter which party you belong,we know his capacity as VP and he should be the natural successor if we really want to set Nigeria on the right part

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Remilekun Tijani To Osinbajo & Aregbesola: Declare Your Support Open For Tinubu / Ortom: PDP Leadership Has Failed, National Chairman, Ayu Should Resign / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.