Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. (56096 Views)

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / If You Could Eat One Thing Everyday Without Consequence(s), What Would It Be ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by GboyegaD(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
I can finish a medium (12") thin crust pizza at a go. The crust is almost like crackers so I don't mind finishing it within a space of 2 hours.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Nmezor(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmm, weirds acts shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Babasonny(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
I ve met of couple of ppl who are like dat.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by marlboro007(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Glink2018:

I can finish three belleful noodles with 3 fried eggs in one sitting...

Our Tommies are different...

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Clinghton: 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some people have huge appetites, my appetite increseas when I am famished as a result of strenuous work or the sight of a delicious food.

Don't expect me to eat much in the public.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by phorget(m): 8:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
The most annoying thing about his people is that most of them are always so lazy, how can they be eating as if they are eating their last supper yet they remain so lazy to even hustle baffles me a lot.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by rossovu: 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
I saw someone finish 4 spag with my koro koro eyes shocked

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by akdjr(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
My landlord son can finish 4 and will still eat more if still available.
Bola146:
I saw surprised the day met a guy who finished two bellefull noodles with 4 cooked eggs in one sitting shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by wallay77(m): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anytime am broke..I dey eat anyhow

16 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Glink2018:

I can finish three belleful noodles with 3 fried eggs in one sitting...

Our Tommies are different...

shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Peppermintflav: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
School days I could finish one tuber of yam. I'll be frying and eating.. b4 u know it one tuber don vanish

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by illicit(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
I had a girlfriend that eats without drinking water

She eats a lot

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
rossovu:
Like, are you for real? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by wizseller: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode

He loves eating so much

He finished 2 turkeys and 1 cat fish in a sitting

OKOATA:
Ok while schooling at unilorin in those years, we have this buka that students normally go to eat. There's this guy who comes to eat in one of those bukas, he eats ones a day and at a sitting the guy will finish 18 raps of fufu no cap, I mean the woman at the canteen who serves him already knows him, he eats 18 raps like that every blessed day till we graduated.

Another happened at my grandpa's funeral, one of cousins brought a neighbor of hers, the little girl was about 5 years old but man this girl ate a very big mosel of pounded yam and she said she wanted more, out of curiosity she was given another huge mosel with egusi soup she finished that one again, haba she still wanted more, I said no more cos her belle was about to bust.

One of my own very good friend again that one na die, I went to his house, that night the wheat was served my friend was served too I said how many people wanna eat this he said only him, blood of habakkuk what you wanna eat is about 3 people's own na, this guy can fry 10eggs with 300naira bread at a go, he literally eats every 30mins, one bag of rice, semo, wheat within a week fiam ma guy foodstuff don vanish.

Whosoever experienced such you can share.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by rossovu: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

Like, are you for real? shocked
Yes o, I can never forget that day.
People dey chop o
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by revived: 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
My elder bro dae chop grin grin

Him wife go hear am grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by MorningStar233: 8:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
rossovu:

Ahhhhhhh, jesu....oh boy...I don't know what to say
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by AfonjaConehead: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
OKOATA:
shocked. For real, one wonder if people like that have 4 ruminant stomach, like they have where they store that food. Highest I can eat in fufu is 2 at a sitting, how some people have so much space for food in their belle baffles me.
Abegi make we here....you wey go hamma 5 fufu grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by AJOBI77(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
tillaman:
I know of a guy that finished 5 indomie hungry man size
I thought it was his love for noodles until this particular he finished 8 wraps of fufu and told me he couldn’t go further cause he is not In form at all now am like if you con dey form you
Go fit chop 2 dozens

grin grin grin grin. I can feel your shock when he told you he is not in form
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
rossovu:

Yes o, I can never forget that day.
People dey chop o
Hahahaha... Oga o. I can't even finish half, not to talk of 1. Just one person finished 4. Na food that one go dey spend on.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by DaveHarry(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
I've seen someone who eats 10 wraps of fufu in a sitting. If you give him more, he will still down it.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by PointZerom: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Faller:
I had this friend back then....We do call him OCCASION....

If this guy come your wedding....Your food no go waste....

House warming..... Naming ceremony...Child Dedication.... End of year party....This guy no dey miss any of these occasion.....

And he has one special cooler for takeaway...Inside that cooler there's another cooler....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Eagle360(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
If I finished two cups of rice in a sitting call ambulance grin.

There is this man in my place of work, very tall he do eat 8 rap of fufu. If you see this type of fufu I'm talking about as in normal person 2-3 is okay. Baba dey finished 8 shocked
If I eat two of the fufu in the morning I will not be hungry till 9pm in the night.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by GoldenSpec: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yes, one of my few friend Kazimu alajemobirabebalor! grin
No vex say his last name is too long grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
revived:
My elder bro dae chop grin grin

Him wife go hear am grin grin
Na him go still buy him food stuff na. The wife na to just cook, the wife no get wahala.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by nurain150(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
OKOATA:
Ok while schooling at unilorin in those years, we have this buka that students normally go to eat. There's this guy who comes to eat in one of those bukas, he eats ones a day and at a sitting the guy will finish 18 raps of fufu no cap, I mean the woman at the canteen who serves him already knows him, he eats 18 raps like that every blessed day till we graduated.

Another happened at my grandpa's funeral, one of cousins brought a neighbor of hers, the little girl was about 5 years old but man this girl ate a very big mosel of pounded yam and she said she wanted more, out of curiosity she was given another huge mosel with egusi soup she finished that one again, haba she still wanted more, I said no more cos her belle was about to bust.

One of my own very good friend again that one na die, I went to his house, that night the wheat was served my friend was served too I said how many people wanna eat this he said only him, blood of habakkuk what you wanna eat is about 3 people's own na, this guy can fry 10eggs with 300naira bread at a go, he literally eats every 30mins, one bag of rice, semo, wheat within a week fiam ma guy foodstuff don vanish.

Whosoever experienced such you can share.
I eat a lot.
But I may eat ones a day.

But the remaining might be junk.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Yes. Me. kiss
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by DICKstractor: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
undecided

I have a friend that ate 3 cups of beans and bread at a go. He ate it by 11pm so that he won't be hungry again that night

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by heartbeat84: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=107593058]I saw surprised the day met a guy who finished two bellefull noodles with 4 cooked eggs in one sitting two belleful indomie is too small, honestly.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by lereinter(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Which of the Buka, the one at the back of library or the one at back of ELT
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Bayaar02(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=OKOATA post=107592857]Ok while schooling at unilorin in those years, we have this buka that students normally go to eat. There's this guy who comes to eat in one of those bukas, he eats ones a day and at a sitting the guy will finish 18 raps of fufu no cap, I mean the woman at the canteen who serves him already knows him, he eats 18 raps like that every blessed day till we graduated.

Baba, the bolded word na lie!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.