Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. (56093 Views)

Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? / How Many Slices Of Bread Can You Eat In One Sitting? / If You Could Eat One Thing Everyday Without Consequence(s), What Would It Be ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by bigcee(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Citygal:
Anytime I’m thinking and overthinking or when I have a lot bothering, I do stress-eat.
OMG! I thought I am the only one. I am looking for a way to deal with it.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by bigcee(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
obstead200:
u have a serious psychological problem dude.

Actually, I feel what makes pple over eat is poverty.
Simple and short
Not poverty... it's an habit.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Drefaithful(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
OKOATA:
Ok while schooling at unilorin in those years, we have this buka that students normally go to eat. There's this guy who comes to eat in one of those bukas, he eats ones a day and at a sitting the guy will finish 18 raps of fufu no cap, I mean the woman at the canteen who serves him already knows him, he eats 18 raps like that every blessed day till we graduated.

Another happened at my grandpa's funeral, one of cousins brought a neighbor of hers, the little girl was about 5 years old but man this girl ate a very big mosel of pounded yam and she said she wanted more, out of curiosity she was given another huge mosel with egusi soup she finished that one again, haba she still wanted more, I said no more cos her belle was about to bust.

One of my own very good friend again that one na die, I went to his house, that night the wheat was served my friend was served too I said how many people wanna eat this he said only him, blood of habakkuk what you wanna eat is about 3 people's own na, this guy can fry 10eggs with 300naira bread at a go, he literally eats every 30mins, one bag of rice, semo, wheat within a week fiam ma guy foodstuff don vanish.

Whosoever experienced such you can share.

Is it at Iya Kaba joint Unilorin?
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Sleekfingers: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Awon olonje oshi.......

No wonder dem dey carry pot belly like frog up and down.... .

An average nigerian thinks eating heavily , will make dem healthy..... especially the shitty too much carbohydrate food they are consuming......not knowing that they are gradually killing themselves........

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by bigcee(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Awon olonje oshi.......

No wonder dem dey carry pot belly like frog up and down.... .

An average nigerian thinks eating heavily , will make dem healthy..... especially the shitty too much carbohydrate food they are consuming......not knowing that they are gradually killing themselves........

Why you dey vex grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by zedegit: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
bigcee:

4 spagh?

E shock you abi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Card7: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Faller:
I had this friend back then....We do call him OCCASION....

If this guy come your wedding....Your food no go waste....

House warming..... Naming ceremony...Child Dedication.... End of year party....This guy no dey miss any of these occasion.....

And he has one special cooler for takeaway...Inside that cooler there's another cooler....

The part where you said inside that cooler there's another cooler got me grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by sharaff6(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
I was surprised the day i met a guy who finished two bellefull noodles with 4 cooked eggs in one sitting shocked shocked shocked shocked
I no that guy he dey leave for my area his name is semu we call him 16fufu for ebute metta

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by tchidi066(f): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Wahala dey o, we wey no fit finish one super pack nko, I eat once in a day and the rest are light food, I can take roasted corn or biscuits and tea to bed. It didn't start today. I remembered as a child, while others brought food to school, I brought biscuits, just two packs. My parents stopped giving me food when they discovered I always returned it full. It really helped me during my university days though...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by DSC7: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:

One security man beside my house is called 7 fufu one meat grin grin grin he will finish all the 7 fufu in one sitting cheesy

Dat security man still dey learn work sef....

Come here make i show you person wey dey finish 12 wraps of fufu on seat.....

I dey finish 4 cups of garri, 2cups of rice and 1 spaghetti at once....

If i wan chop indomie na 3 hungry man size dey do me....

No blame me no be my fault....

If i marry everything go change grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Jmichael1(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:

One security man beside my house is called 7 fufu one meat grin grin grin he will finish all the 7 fufu in one sitting cheesy

hahahahaha 7 fufu at a sit?notin corruption no go see 4 nigeria

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by OKOATA(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:
I just dey laugh because if them dey throway pikin for eating too much, my parents for don throway me grin grin grin

I dey chop eeehn. E ri ri'm nne'm shortage cheesy cheesy cheesy

E reach were e reach, half bag of garri wey we dey normally buy for month end (for me, my dad, and my mum. They both eat once a day as one works and the other trades) no dey pass two weeks.

My papa give my mama warning tire say Lagos hard. No be village we dey. She no hear. How this man go tell her only pikin not to chop as him want grin grin grin

Because of this, all food stuffs were moved from the kitchen to my parents' bedroom. My papa come dey use him hand measure out rice, beans, and garri wey I go chop. If I wan make EBA in the night, my papa go say "go carry the garri come make I see". If I no show am na wahala cry

One day we go our village, na'im I come dey chop like Lion wey never see food for 8 years. These village people just dey supply me loi loi (if you're Igbo, you'll understand) like say I go die after the meal. Some were even laughing. My papa enter come begin shout for me. As E dey shout, na so hin elder sister shout back for am say make him no disturb me. She say no be so him eat when him dey small? I shock shocked. No be this my papa wey no dey eat much? This man wey dey struggle with 1&½ fufu. How? The elder sister come say na as him grow him come reduce. She also said if I grow up, I'll reduce. Me I thought it was a natural something but I no know say na pocket and economy dey cause am grin. Wetin man dey reason pass food.

Forget guys, I chop scatter. They gave me silly namea like Chidi nwa afo nri, Mpotu (meaning Clearance), Eze nri 1, still yet I no fat till date. The only saving grace I had be say i too know book.

But I thought my case was worse till I meet my cousin, Mimi. We came then for a family occasion. The wey baba chop shock everybody including me shocked. This guy slim pass me. You won't even believe he'll finish a loaf of bread but this guy dey demolish fufu mounds and that's why him dey always go village. That was when I understood that this is a family something cheesy cheesy

Las las, na now i understand all the things wey my dad being dey tell me. Rest in peace Dad cry. Economy choke. Money hard to get but God dey.

I'm seriously expecting my children to chop well that's why I dey double my hustle. If my children no chop half or at least quarter of how I take chop as I dey small, I fit run DNA test grin grin grin
Baba Ajeh, you funny die. God bless your hustle bro.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by DSC7: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
tchidi066:
Wahala dey o, we wey no fit finish one super pack nko, I eat once in a day and the rest are light food, I can take roasted corn or biscuits and tea to bed. It didn't start today. I remembered as a child, while others brought food to school, I brought biscuits, just two packs. My parents stopped giving me food when they discovered I always returned it full. It really helped me during my university days though...

If you go church tomorrow try do Thanksgiving cos nothing go concern you with inflation....

If i no chop well i dey fall sick.....

But twice daily.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Jmichael1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
adebayo201:
I can finish 1 full size spaghetti in one sitting.

hahahahaha are u 4 real or jst joking?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by officialfestus(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Me wey dey finish 3 cups of rice in one sitting
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by RaymondLegacy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol funny comments
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Sleekfingers: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
bigcee:

Why you dey vex grin grin grin grin grin

I dey vex o.....
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by riczy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
I had one fat-pot-bellied friend in my Predegree days in Delsu, he resume with one bag of garri, it doesn't last two weeks, he can finish paint custard of garri at a go! I day remove cap for am,He eats like he is going to die d next day! I liked him for his brilliance though grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by RaymondLegacy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Obesity is real ooooh.
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
OKOATA:
Baba Ajeh, you funny die. God bless your hustle bro.

grin
Amen bro. Amen. Thanks bro.

And you too

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by bareal(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
A driver called Akaba for Abeokuta dey finish 18 wraps of Eba and a painter of garri. The day I met him eating fear grip my soul.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Umartins1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
marleybrown1:

No come cap oh... We Sabi the person wey win am..

Which one, boss?

I get pictorial evidence of all
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by samwash(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oh God !!
I need such appetite!!!
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
It's the result of bad training n lack of self control. That was how a boy of 10yrs was served food for two people only for him to request for more. Parents should try not to widen their children's stomach by overfeeding them. Overeating is just wasteful spending and should be frowned at. During the lockdown parents who overfed their children suffered for it.
We should realise that no matter how much we eat today,tomorrow we will still get hungry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by marleybrown1: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Umartins1:

Which one, boss?

I get pictorial evidence of all

I Sabi sey na that guy wey soak bread for Pepsi win am.. shayo no see anything carry that day I think
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by snoopz: 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
The fufu in unilorin buka dey small sometimes, but that quantity too much kilode, na Dem the use 2hrs in the rest room
Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Bola146(f): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
DSC7:

Dat security man still dey learn work sef....

Come here make i show you person wey dey finish 12 wraps of fufu on seat.....

I dey finish 4 cups of garri, 2cups of rice and 1 spaghetti at once....

If i wan chop indomie na 3 hungry man size dey do me....

No blame me no be my fault....

If i marry everything go change grin

Jesus shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by OKOATA(m): 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Drefaithful:

Is it at Iya Kaba joint Unilorin?
Not at Iya kaba o. The one like towards the Library, where plenty buka de.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by activity9(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
My friend Mike those days in futo hostel B will eat 5 super pack indomie and rush down to oga Emma shop to collect Pepsi to step it down. Mike and food na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by RPG2020(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Bola146:
I was surprised the day i met a guy who finished two bellefull noodles with 4 cooked eggs in one sitting shocked shocked shocked shocked

Me dey eat 8 with 5 eggs break inside

I'm in my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Haakeem(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
The day i finised 1 spag at a sitting,i had a sleepless night.........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Known Or Met Someone Who Could Eat So Much At A Sitting. by Ikukuudo: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Forget talk ooh people dey. I have met a couple of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.