Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? (925 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by BornorBang: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Any answers please? embarassed
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by BornorBang: 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
The entitlement mentality of ladies of nowadays baffles me
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Una get time.

She go just notice say my WhatsApp dp don disappear then she go get the message.

Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by falcon01: 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Assist your sister, cousin and some neighbours, no more No less!
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Una get time.

She go just notice say my WhatsApp dp don disappear then she go get the message.
Damn

Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by DICKstractor: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2021
undecided

Yes

The girl must be your sister or relatives
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by haiti007(m): 12:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Give and it shall be given unto you.
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by ChiefSosa(m): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2021
haiti007:
Give and it shall be given unto you.
Give me your house!

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by haiti007(m): 1:46am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Give me your house!

I don't have one
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by Boogyman557: 3:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool abobi na confirm caprisun u caprisun so.. me self de wonder d same thing but u gat know sey, as we get hard men, naso we get mumu men.. alot of junzin men send money online to girls wey Dem never even see b4, just bcus of nakked picture. u no even fit reason sey e fit b ur fellow manchi u de chat wit..

amabobi no just reason d matter, no just reason am.

make I lite my WEED dis early momo cus dis weather de kind of cold. WTF MAN
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by Whazar(m): 3:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Yes possible
A sister or cousin
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by PoliteActivist: 3:52am On Nov 14, 2021
BornorBang:
Any answers please? embarassed

Because it feels good, and I can afford it.
Is that a good answer?
P-square - Chop My Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZslcTuKYeDk
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by ChiefSosa(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
haiti007:

I don't have one
Your phone then!

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
embarassed
Ok
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by zexy2030(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool abobi na confirm caprisun u caprisun so.. me self de wonder d same thing but u gat know sey, as we get hard men, naso we get mumu men.. alot of junzin men send money online to girls wey Dem never even see b4, just bcus of nakked picture. u no even fit reason sey e fit b ur fellow manchi u de chat wit..

amabobi no just reason d matter, no just reason am.

make I lite my WEED dis early momo cus dis weather de kind of cold. WTF MAN
Where u dey for shomolu
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by haiti007(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Your phone then!
If I have an alternative I'd gladly give it out.
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by ChiefSosa(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
haiti007:

If I have an alternative I'd gladly give it out.
You should have faith na. After all, you said:
''Give and it shall be given unto you". Just give me your belongings, and have hope that someone will also give unto you. Abi no be so?
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by haiti007(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You should have faith na. After all, you said:
''Give and it shall be given unto you". Just give me your belongings, and have hope that someone will also give unto you. Abi no be so?
Even the Bible says "faith without work is dead"

I won't test God by giving you my phone when I have no job or any expectations..

Baba, just give whatever you can afford, it helps
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by ChiefSosa(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2021
haiti007:

Even the Bible says "faith without work is dead"

I won't test God by giving you my phone when I have no job or any expectations..

Baba, just give whatever you can afford, it helps
Lol, where is thy faith oh brethren. I say unto thee: thou shall give me thy phone. Have faith, for thou might receive more from thy other brethren.
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by haiti007(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, where is thy faith oh brethren. I say unto thee: thou should give me thy phone. Have faith, for thou might receive more from thy other brethren.
grin grin grin
Brother, thy own phone is sufficient for thee
Re: Why Should A Man Give Money To A Girl That He’s Not Married To Or Sexing? by shantti(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Lol, where is thy faith oh brethren. I say unto thee: thou should give me thy phone. Have faith, for thou might receive more from thy other brethren.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend / How To Get Aquarius Man's Attention In 4 Easy Ways / Live Update: Tension As Voting Begins (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.