Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) (65195 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by tradepunter: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's making you yawn? Are you happy that prostitutes are being butchered like chicken by ritualists?

Don't mind him, he's a ruralist or a potential ritualist.

Anyone against such thread I pray God forgives your stupidity but those who think such thread will spoil market for you, then I will personally come after you. Because like or not Good will always overcome evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Congrats on ur achievements but Op no talk say make u no do ur olosho, him say as u dey do ur olosho make use of ur Akunauche( ur number 6)
EjaikreTheViper:
Op, your head nor correct. Olosho business dey pay steady. With this my olosho business I don open 3 boutiques and buy 2 landed property. Olosho business for life
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some ladies should be cautious about this. I also heard of a Prostitute in the past who had a bastard son and a bastard daughter. She (the prostitute) was fond of sleeping with her own father after the death of her miserable mother who died from prostitution. I think prostitution might be passed from generation to generation without knowing. Who knows maybe her grandmother was a Prostitute too
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
tradepunter:

Don't mind him, he's a ruralist or a potential ritualist.

Anyone against such thread I pray God forgives your stupidity but those who think such thread will spoil market for you, then I will personally come after you. Because like or not Good will always overcome evil.
My guy you know dem wella. I no just wan spoil this thread if not hin for know how far.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
My brother no be small. As in eh i dey fear to d relate with peeps anyhow these days. As guyman i no d too fall in my fellow guy men place again, sit out with friends etc. I just d careful
Daniluv1:
Sometimes I keep thinking if humans are worth mingling with because the level of heartlessness is just at its peak
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Princeokwuego1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
they didn't kill her because she is not a prostitute!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Anfieldster(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE

As some of you might be aware, my wife and son were amongst those involved in an accident few distance from Okene while traveling from Kabba to Benin for a wedding on Friday, November 5, 2021. The accident claimed 5 lives; amongst which was my Step mother, Mrs. Comfort Obahopo, my Wife's sister, Mrs. Titilope Owoyomi Giwa.

While my son had recovered and just going through routine check-up at Citi - Clinic, Lokoja my wife medical situation is yet to be resolved. We have moved from Okene Zonal Hospital where she was first admitted as an unconscious patient for a day + to FMC Lokoja, then to University Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada and presently at Alliance Hospital, Garki Abuja where she's to undergo surgery immediately.

The surgery is to correct her vertebra bones that has rested on her Spinal cord, before physiotherapy process; then we wait on God to give her a possibility to walk again. The surgery is also to correct further damage to her body...and it is urgent!

The surgery is N2.5 million, while the other process is estimated to cost additional N1 million. All together, we need N3.5 million!!!

I hereby covet your supports:
1. To support us financial with any amount as we run around to raise the funds.
2. To pray for a successful surgery �
3. To petition heaven with your prayers that at the end of the whole process, my wife will be able to walk again.

So far we have spent little less than N1 million within the past 9 days in these four hospitals; monies that came from all our savings and donations from some personalities. We are presently financially exhausted and at our lowest ebb.

Please help save her life and give us a glimpse of hope that she will still use her leg again.

May God bless you all.

Boluwaji Obahopo
Vanguard correspondent
Kogi State.

NOTE:
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO
UBA, 2034447686.

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Ogaonos: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
DT why I try nt to have d Nigeria lust for money.it leads u to such direction.nd secondly d church has failed woefully because of their list for moni too.too many fake pastor( native doctors on pulpit).d op should fast Nd pray for Nigeria for God to deliver Nigeria frm bad politicians both at state level Nd fed.level.they are d main problem
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Tundex911: 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't forget say all SIN NA SIN

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by NarcissistKing(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Akinbahm:

Sincerely, if you ask me who contributed largely to downfall of Nigeria I will single handedly pick Religion leaders and these figure head Kings.

Smart you!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
If they have contentment they will not fall in there hand
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by chikason22(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die!

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.
Learn to be wise. Or ask God for wisdom. Repent or you'll be destroyed alongside the devil. Your choice
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Akharmony: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
frankly the wey this girls i mean the sex workers take thr job seriously i bet if the same enrgy is chanel into some businesses mayb they did florish.. The risk in the business is very high, this they are aware about but they keep the work going no matter what the horrible situation it brought on them.... I think also that it is becoming a Do or Die thing...

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:

Death killed your Jesus not mine.

Once you obey my instruction, I am very sure your life won't remain the same again. Look for a very sound Ile Kewu in Ilorin infact there is one before Approaching Eiye-korin in Ilorin they're very sound islamically, they will open your eyes to see these Quran chapters and verses where your allah affirmed that Jesus is alive till everlasting just read them (Quran 3:55 and Quran 5:117) and be set free

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by officialfestus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by DOTian: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pataricatering:
guy - 95% of men in Nigeria are into free prostitution - they run their body for free to any women who will have them.

Leave women alone , oga mi .

What you are saying is that our womenfolk have decided to bring to the mantra "what a man can do, a woman can even do better" into this scenario?
I have always been suspecting this to be the case.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
chikason22:
Learn to be wise. Or ask God for wisdom. Repent or you'll be destroyed alongside the devil. Your choice

Repent from what to what?

What is my offense here?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by yinkbell: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
unmask:
Please what have you done to help them? Can you give them the money that will take them off the streets or have you provided the job for them.

Every job has its hazards. An oil platform went up in flames some years back killing a sizeable number of people..... drivers lose their lives on a daily.

So it's just a normal day in every job

We've heard the testimonies of many people being saved from their job hazards. Would God save a prostitute from the Hazards of her job after warning her severally? Don't you see that this very post is a warning by God to prostitutes and those planning in going into it? God loves mankind so dearly, that's why He's always teaching them how to live to survive. If they would accept His teachings; life would have been peaceful for them. God can solve financial crisis and will always continue to solve it for those who seek Him. Get rich- quick- syndrome and greed make some people to seek illegal means to get their daily bread. If Nigeria government does not legalize prostitution, then it is wrong to engage in it. May God help those who are in difficult situation and struggling to survive. We shouldn't hide under any predicament to do the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die! Even death kill your Jesus.

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.

But the physical death of Jesus was unique & for a purpose! He accomplished His Earthly mission.

Aside that, He rose from the dead, ascended back to Heaven; never to die again! And He is reigning as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Slymking: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Not just, but mostly prostitutes are killed by ritualists.

Prostitutes are ordinary Nigerians as well so they could be killed for any other reason just as every other Nigerian but this is in the respect of ritual killings. I gave the instance of the serial killer Gracious David-West among others to butress my point.

Now it's well obvious that this nigga likes and care so much about olosho, wait what ur plan, make we carry placard and begin protests #endkillingofprostitute or perhaps we should Force the Senate to pass the bill to start protecting olosho with national soldiers and navy? See the way him carry the matter hang for head leave better matter of innocent people that are being sluttered daily by bandit and Boko Haram.

No be watin olosho eye find e don see so? .
Even them know how risky it is and they even do way worse things, abeg stop praising prostitute Biko we all know u got soft side fi them just keep it to yourself
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Slymking:

Now it's well obvious that this nigga likes and care so much about olosho, wait what ur plan, make we carry placard and begin protests #endkillingofprostitute or perhaps we should Force the Senate to pass the bill to start protecting olosho with national soldiers and navy? See the way him carry the matter hang for head leave better matter of innocent people that are being sluttered daily by bandit and Boko Haram.

No be watin olosho eye find e don see so? .
Even them know how risky it is and they even do way worse things, abeg stop praising prostitute Biko we all know u got soft side fi them just keep it to yourself
You must obviously love and be well pleased with ritual killers or be one yourself then.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Slymking: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You must obviously love and be well pleased with ritual killers or be one yourself then.

Continue on your olosho love quest undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Prostitute or no prostitute, anybody could be lured. Ur father can lure u, ur mother can lure u, ur son or daughter can lure u, even ur best friend can lure u. Na God dey save person, dem no dey write am for forehead.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Slymking:

Continue on your olosho love quest undecided
Same to you for the ritual killers.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by direx100: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
OP forget all these nonesense..
NOBODY HOLY PASS

No be Jesus save one Olosho from being stoned to death by the Pharisee Jews a.k.a ( modern day judgemental Pentecostal christians)

Na still Olosho Magdalene bin dey give Jesus Foot massage with expensive oil dat year
Forget, Jesus na correct G
Always hanging out with Oloshos and Tax collectors.
No wonder Pharisees hate am
So as a Christian, I will follow Jesus Footsteps and continue hanging around with Oloshos and Yahoo Boys (modern day version of Tax collectors)
We move...

Mary Magdalene was not an olosho, she was only possessed with evil spirits. Read the Bible well...
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Careful4u: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
And FG and SG will not act! That country is something else.. no value for life

jesusjnr2020:
Below is a video of a lady who God saved from being killed by such ritual killers in Rivers State. Now she wasn't lured by prostitution, but on her way home from work she mistakenly entered into a bus which belonged to them.

When she was there, she witnessed the killings of several persons, and said she was praying and crying to God to help and save her life. God did help her and gave her a second chance, as the mindless killers released her after collecting some ransom, hence she could live to tell her story.

She was very fortunate to have left there alive, but not many there were that lucky. She spoke of a lady she met who was lured all the way from Lagos, and she wondered how come? That lady wasn't so lucky as she was killed, and that's exactly the point being made here about prostitutes, which makes them easy prey for such wicked souls to capitalize on.

A word is enough for the wise and the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTjZE-w2WI

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by unmask: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
yinkbell:

We've heard the testimonies of many people being saved from their job hazards. Would God save a prostitute from the Hazards of her job after warning her severally? Don't you see that this very post is a warning by God to prostitutes and those planning in going into it? God loves mankind so dearly, that's why He's always teaching them how to live to survive. If they would accept His teachings; life would have been peaceful for them. God can solve financial crisis and will always continue to solve it for those who seek Him. Get rich- quick- syndrome and greed make some people to seek illegal means to get their daily bread. If Nigeria government does not legalize prostitution, then it is wrong to engage in it. May God help those who are in difficult situation and struggling to survive. We shouldn't hide under any predicament to do the wrong thing.
I believe you are prayerful. If you pray for them to leave the streets, they should leave since God answers your prayers and you have faith. So if after your prayers and they are still on the streets, it means either God doesn't answer your prayers or He has no problem with prostitutes.

Another angle is that God should bless you so much that you can extend your blessings to the prostitutes and take them of the streets.

It is myopic for anyone to judge prostitutes from lofty positions. Are they hurting anyone? Are they stealing from anyone?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Lewisdinho:
My brother no be small. As in eh i dey fear to d relate with peeps anyhow these days. As guyman i no d too fall in my fellow guy men place again, sit out with friends etc. I just d careful

Bro e pay you like that ooh so long as you don't depend on them to feed or something

Just dey your own lane with a smile from a distance because their next moves fit shock you for life that's if you escape oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.