Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) (65131 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Dottore: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Qqk
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Religion leaders have failed us massively in terms of morality.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AfroKnight: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Woke people, feminists and runs girls will attack the op. But they have forgotten about that serial killer in port harcourt.

He wouldn’t have had victims to murder so easily if there were no runs girls to hire.

These are the risks of your profession. Denying it won’t make olosho business safer. There will always be unhinged individuals in society. It is your responsibility to contribute to your personal safety instead of hoping for repentance from criminals or expecting Nigeria police to protect an olosho from a crazy customer.

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by specialmati(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2021
cool cool cool cool
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by oremu09: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Some people will not listen at all.

Anyway, I have NIN enrollment Equiptment. (Working with licence)

Reason for selling.

I have three other machines within my reach.

This one was acquired and set up outside my state (nearby state). The person managing it is frustrating himself.

Check my signature if interested
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by condralbedez: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
smiley
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Below is a video of a lady who God saved from being killed by such ritual killers in Rivers State. Now she wasn't lured by prostitution, but on her way home from work she mistakenly entered into a bus which belonged to them.

When she was there, she witnessed the killings of several persons, and said she was praying and crying to God to help and save her life. God did help her and gave her a second chance, as the mindless killers released her after collecting some ransom, hence she could live to tell her story.

She was very fortunate to have left there alive, but not many there were that lucky. She spoke of a lady she met who was lured all the way from Lagos, and she wondered how come? That lady wasn't so lucky as she was killed, and that's exactly the point being made here about prostitutes, which makes them easy prey for such wicked souls to capitalize on.

A word is enough for the wise and the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orTjZE-w2WI
The chance of non prostitute being a victim in less than 1%, me and you knows that the majority of the victims are prostitutes.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Sometimes I keep thinking if humans are worth mingling with because the level of heartlessness is just at its peak

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Oga prostitution pay abeg. No b disame business wey our female celebrities tey dey buy Range Rovers. Just to kill a dog they will give it a bad Name.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Na them, Mkpurumiri abusers
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
D tin dey pay abeg. No be dsame business our celebrities tey dey buy Range Rover? Shoo
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
The oldest profession......... Still helping boys and girls, sustain body and soul........... cheesy
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
I don't know why people like this are sent to jail instead of instant execution the very same way the crime was committed

Instead of giving them a second chance of jail break
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Akinbahm:
Religion leaders have failed us massively in terms of morality.

They love your tithes, offerings and seeds, best....... cheesy
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
May the good Lord protect our prostitudes
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

They love your tithes, offerings and seeds, best....... cheesy

Sincerely, if you ask me who contributed largely to downfall of Nigeria I will single handedly pick Religion leaders and these figure head Kings.

5 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 9:24am On Nov 14, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
OP forget all these nonesense..
NOBODY HOLY PASS

No be Jesus save one Olosho from being stoned to death by the Pharisee Jews a.k.a ( modern day judgemental Pentecostal christians)

Na still Olosho Magdalene bin dey give Jesus Foot massage with expensive oil dat year
Forget, Jesus na correct G
Always hanging out with Oloshos and Tax collectors.
No wonder Pharisees hate am
So as a Christian, I will follow Jesus Footsteps and continue hanging around with Oloshos. We move
o ni problem
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by femi4: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die! Even death kill your Jesus.

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.
Mumu talk

Who told you prostitutes lack good parenting, most of them are into the field seeking financial freedom

3 Likes

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Benblaq(m): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
NOBODY HOLY PASS

No be Jesus save one Olosho from being stoned to death by the Pharisee Jews a.k.a ( modern day judgemental Pentecostal christians)

Na still Olosho Magdalene bin dey give Jesus Foot massage with expensive oil dat year
So as a Christian, I will follow Jesus Footsteps and continue hanging around with Oloshos and Yahoo Boys (modern day version of Tax collectors)
We move...
Good Lord have mercy on you.

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by tctrills: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2021
We are all against prostitution but we don't need to be selling opinions as facts.
Killings are not exclusive to prostitutes.
Anyone can be killed. Factory workers are often killed by machines. Farmers could easily be beaten by snakes so it is for every profession.
If you have statistics showing that more prostitute's are killed then let's have it.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by highness25(m): 9:45am On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age

I saw a thread shared by a good friend of mine here, @Okcornel, about a so-called pastor who arranged with some guys to get a prostitute.

https://www.nairaland.com/6848574/pastor-worshippers-beware

Now after they got her, they killed her, after which they now had sex with her dead body. Then they cut off her head, hands and feet, roasted it, and used it to prepare a lotion, following the instructions which they had received from a native doctor to make them rich. And it was said to be the third time the pastor were attempting this, if so, that would mean that three prostitutes had been lured and killed for this same purpose.

Such ritual killings of prostitutes is no longer news though, as many prostitutes have fallen victims to such gruesome practices. The serial killings of Gracious David-West not too long ago easily comes to mind. Just like that, nine ladies were gone and they were all prostitutes. He said after sleeping with them, he'd insert a knife into their private parts.

Hence one may be compelled to ask, "why always prostitutes?"

The reason is because they are the easiest and safest to lure for such purpose. All they need is how much they'd be paid and they'd follow the person wherever he wants, do whatever the person wants and however he wants, hence they become easy preys to such animals in human skin.

But that's not even the worst, because there's is the spiritual angle to this, which is that after they die in their sins, they'd have to face judgment for the kind of sinful lifestyle they lived, so it's more like moving from frying pan to fire.

Now i'm not one to judge a prostitute on her choice of occupation, because I don't know what they've been through and the kinds of circumstances that would have led them into such. When I hear what some of them had been through that made them to begin to trade their bodies for money, I don't really blame them at all.

However I yet have to say the painful truth, which is that circumstances is not enough excuse, because the soul that sinneth shall die, and this is not speaking of the death of their body but that of their soul.

So if they're afraid of falling victim to such abominable activities, they should even be more afraid of the death of their souls, because if they die in their sins, their end is sure.

They ought to know that their case is not beyond redemption, because God is not willing that any perish but that all come to repentance, and there are several instances in the Bible that show that a prostitute can still change and be used for God's glory.

For instance, Rahab the harlot, who repented and helped God's people, hence God made to partake in the lineage of Christ. Her name was specifically mentioned, I believe, to show that the case of a prostitute is not hopeless, and that God can transform their lives and use them for His own glory. Joshua 2, 6; Matthew 1:5.

Moreover i have come to observe that apart from that sexually immoral aspect of their lives, some prostitutes are some of the nicest and compassionate persons one could possibly encounter. Hence all they need is just to repent from their life of sexual immorality, and it would be easier for them to comply with the righteous ways of God more than even some who were never such but still very heartless and cruel.

So if you happen to be one, you ought to repent and come out of prostitution now before it's too late. Forget about what men would say, and make the decision to come back to God, because it's all about what God says about you, and God says, that regardless of what you've done, if you return to Him just as the prodigal child did, He would become a Father to you, and you His child. Luke 15:18-23

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 (KJV)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God bless.
Abeg who go fit help me recommend girl wey I go hookup with today?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by matm: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2021
HIV Aids and all kinds of STDs, and bad luck in ur business and destiny are what prostitutes and ladies or women who sleep with different guys carry.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Workch: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2021
With or without the Bible. There’s danger for prostitution
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Gravity56: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
NOBODY HOLY PASS

So as a Christian, I will follow Jesus Footsteps and continue hanging around with Oloshos and Yahoo Boys (modern day version of Tax collectors)
We move...

Your level of mumu and foolishness has been officially certified by the INDIGENOUS Mumu People Of Nigeria (IMPON).
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jonadaft: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
DropsMic:

Mostly prostitutes.. You must be one of them delusional ones who are very good at deceiving themselves.
Some of you will just forever remain stupîd. If it's only prostitution that can put food on your table, you can continue with it.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die! Even death kill your Jesus.

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.
our Lord and saviour is alive yesterday,today and forever
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by rollywise(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2021
DropsMic:

Mostly prostitutes.. You must be one of them delusional ones who are very good at deceiving themselves.

You can see that the gentle man stopped answering you coz you decided to go uncivilised and add insults to the convo. You see your life outside?

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by unmask: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age

I saw a thread shared by a good friend of mine here, @Okcornel, about a so-called pastor who arranged with some guys to get a prostitute.

https://www.nairaland.com/6848574/pastor-worshippers-beware

Now after they got her, they killed her, after which they now had sex with her dead body. Then they cut off her head, hands and feet, roasted it, and used it to prepare a lotion, following the instructions which they had received from a native doctor to make them rich. And it was said to be the third time the pastor were attempting this, if so, that would mean that three prostitutes had been lured and killed for this same purpose.

Such ritual killings of prostitutes is no longer news though, as many prostitutes have fallen victims to such gruesome practices. The serial killings of Gracious David-West not too long ago easily comes to mind. Just like that, nine ladies were gone and they were all prostitutes. He said after sleeping with them, he'd insert a knife into their private parts.

Hence one may be compelled to ask, "why always prostitutes?"

The reason is because they are the easiest and safest to lure for such purpose. All they need is how much they'd be paid and they'd follow the person wherever he wants, do whatever the person wants and however he wants, hence they become easy preys to such animals in human skin.

But that's not even the worst, because there's is the spiritual angle to this, which is that after they die in their sins, they'd have to face judgment for the kind of sinful lifestyle they lived, so it's more like moving from frying pan to fire.

Now i'm not one to judge a prostitute on her choice of occupation, because I don't know what they've been through and the kinds of circumstances that would have led them into such. When I hear what some of them had been through that made them to begin to trade their bodies for money, I don't really blame them at all.

However I yet have to say the painful truth, which is that circumstances is not enough excuse, because the soul that sinneth shall die, and this is not speaking of the death of their body but that of their soul.

So if they're afraid of falling victim to such abominable activities, they should even be more afraid of the death of their souls, because if they die in their sins, their end is sure.

They ought to know that their case is not beyond redemption, because God is not willing that any perish but that all come to repentance, and there are several instances in the Bible that show that a prostitute can still change and be used for God's glory.

For instance, Rahab the harlot, who repented and helped God's people, hence God made to partake in the lineage of Christ. Her name was specifically mentioned, I believe, to show that the case of a prostitute is not hopeless, and that God can transform their lives and use them for His own glory. Joshua 2, 6; Matthew 1:5.

Moreover i have come to observe that apart from that sexually immoral aspect of their lives, some prostitutes are some of the nicest and compassionate persons one could possibly encounter. Hence all they need is just to repent from their life of sexual immorality, and it would be easier for them to comply with the righteous ways of God more than even some who were never such but still very heartless and cruel.

So if you happen to be one, you ought to repent and come out of prostitution now before it's too late. Forget about what men would say, and make the decision to come back to God, because it's all about what God says about you, and God says, that regardless of what you've done, if you return to Him just as the prodigal child did, He would become a Father to you, and you His child. Luke 15:18-23

2 Corinthians 6:17-18 (KJV)

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God bless.
Please what have you done to help them? Can you give them the money that will take them off the streets or have you provided the job for them.

Every job has its hazards. An oil platform went up in flames some years back killing a sizeable number of people..... drivers lose their lives on a daily.

So it's just a normal day in every job

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / 50 Most Powerful Pastors In Nigeria / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.