Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) (65184 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Samishiba: 3:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Getting sex with a prostitute is so dangerous. For the prostitutes and the clients.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2021
emmnprince:

But the physical death of Jesus was unique & for a purpose! He accomplished His Earthly mission.

Aside that, He rose from the dead, ascended back to Heaven; never to die again! And He is reigning as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Mention one thing Jesus accomplished between ages 2-29 years?

All na lies!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

All na lies!

I think you know a wonderful thing muhammad at the age of 53 accomplished in the life of baby aishat his beloved wife
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by cesctotti(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die! Even death kill your Jesus.

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.

you actually spoke well. You said the truth.. the simple truth.... but one thing you need my friend is... accepting JESUS as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by cesctotti(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:
When it's your time to die you die! Even death kill your Jesus.

Train your kids well for them not to become prostitutes. Be adequately involved in their life. Don't delegate your duties to nannies, teachers, family members due to work.

you actually spoke well. You said the truth.. the simple truth.... but one thing you need my friend is... accepting JESUS as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 11:01am On Nov 15, 2021
cesctotti:

Thanks for the admission but i don't need Jesus. I do believe he was sent from God as a Prophet. He was a man of God and never God.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
AntiChristian:

All na lies!

All isn't lies. What was recorded for us to know about Jesus was written by the His apostles/disciples.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
setobaba:
Very dangerous
Any runs girl or prostitute should be wary, is like collecting ransom on your head. We are in the dark days, it’s very wrong and risky.
Hmm...

Makes sense.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Op, your head nor correct. Olosho business dey pay steady. With this my olosho business I don open 3 boutiques and buy 2 landed property. Olosho business for life
Mark 8:36 (KJV)

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
wunmi590:

May God help us and save everybody
Amen!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Akinbahm:
Religion leaders have failed us massively in terms of morality.
Jesus Christ never preached morality to begin with so why install ordinary men whom you tag religious leaders as your moral compass... aren't they men, flesh and blood such as yourselves?, undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Jonathan:

Some of you will just forever remain stupîd. If it's only prostitution that can put food on your table, you can continue with it.
I know many of you like to 'push' Jesus Christ as if He were some of alternative drug but try to reason when you do so... even Jesus Christ said be cunning as foxes but meek as doves. undecided

You are not meant to condemned anyone for their choice of work - Jesus Christ never gave any man authority to do so. You are instead meant to teach the Gospel, leaving that ultimate choice to the one you teach. If you yourself knew how far away from Jesus Christ you are, you would know you shouldn't be even one to talk.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:56am On Nov 16, 2021
seglabsy:
what go up will surely come down,my sister turn to jesus today,u will prosper more than this
Did you know that if you have yourself turned to Jesus Christ, what you call a job, you would have realized is a curse holding you away from Jesus Christ. undecided

You think in God's eyes, prostitution is worse but you are wrong. Anyone who lives under the curse - sweating to feed himself- is cursed and cannot belong to Jesus Christ or to God. And you know what a hypocrite is, right? A sinner. undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by jonadaft: 6:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know many of you like to 'push' Jesus Christ as if He were some of alternative drug but try to reason when you do so... even Jesus Christ said be cunning as foxes but meek as doves. undecided

You are not meant to condemned anyone for their choice of work - Jesus Christ never gave any man authority to do so. You are instead meant to teach the Gospel, leaving that ultimate choice to the one you teach. If you yourself knew how far away from Jesus Christ you are, you would know you shouldn't be even one to talk.
Is this one normal? What's my business with Jesus?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that if you have yourself turned to Jesus Christ, what you call a job, you would have realized is a curse holding you away from Jesus Christ. undecided

You think in God's eyes, prostitution is worse but you are wrong. Anyone who lives under the curse - sweating to feed himself- is cursed and cannot belong to Jesus Christ or to God. And you know what a hypocrite is, right? A sinner. undecided
YOUR STAND?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Olosho business for life
Is not your fault its the men patronising the business I blame, I know a girl that have two cars with this So called business in Abuja hmmm
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never preached morality to begin with so why install ordinary men whom you tag religious leaders as your moral compass... aren't they men, flesh and blood such as yourselves?, undecided

What’s you people unfinished product problem to begin with, you said Jesus never preached morality then what did he preached, sincerely, I wanted to ignore u but later changed my mind because of other gullible like you won’t be carrying wrong assertions around.

Pix attached below is a Quranic verses.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2021
emmnprince:

All isn't lies. What was recorded for us to know about Jesus was written by the His apostles/disciples.

But we have evidence his disciples didn't write the Books.

Paul wrote like 13 Books out of 27 New Testament Books yet he never met Jesus for once in real life.

Matthew even wrote in Matthew 9:9-10

9 As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.

10 While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples.

Note Matthew was even mentioning his name and referring to himself as a third person.

No be Matthew write this.

And Luke and Mark never met Jesus too!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2021
cesctotti:

Did Jesus ever told anyone to accept him as personal Lord and saviour throughout his stay on earth?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

But we have evidence his disciples didn't write the Books.

Paul wrote like 13 Books out of 27 New Testament Books yet he never met Jesus for once in real life.

Matthew even wrote in Matthew 9:9-10

9 As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.

10 While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with him and his disciples.

Note Matthew was even mentioning his name and referring to himself as a third person.

No be Matthew write this.

And Luke and Mark never met Jesus too!

Ok. I understand where you're coming from. It's not on the forum this matter can be discussed because it will just be like us going back and forth. We can engage outside this forum. You need some background knowledge to help in your understanding of Scriptures.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Akinbahm:
What’s you people unfinished product problem to begin with, you said Jesus never preached morality then what did he preached, sincerely, I wanted to ignore u but later changed my mind because of other gullible like you won’t be carrying wrong assertions around.

Pix attached below is a Quranic verses.
Jesus Christ never preached morality to anyone. Instead, He taught a standard higher than man's morality to you and to all. undecided

Let me help you by putting it this way. Whether you are a banker, a lawyer, a doctor, or a prostitute, you are all , in the Kingdom of God, the same. All those who live in submission to the curse will never enter into Heaven. undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
seglabsy:
YOUR STAND?
I stand where Jesus Christ stands with is that all those who live in submission to the curse- Genesis 3 vs 16-22 - be they doctors, lawyers, professors, CROSS, Pastors, Priests, Pope's or Prostitutes - are all the same as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. They will never enter into Heaven. undecided

So if you think yourself better than a Prostitute where God is concerned, wake up from your delusion. undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jonathan:

Is this one normal? What's my business with Jesus?
My bad! I thought you were a claimed too undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by seglabsy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I stand where Jesus Christ stands with is that all those who live in submission to the curse- Genesis 3 vs 16-22 - be they doctors, lawyers, professors, CROSS, Pastors, Priests, Pope's or Prostitutes - are all the same as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. They will never enter into Heaven. undecided

So if you think yourself better than a Prostitute where God is concerned, wake up from your delusion. undecided
U MUST BE DEVIL,STAY AWAY FROM MY BACK

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
seglabsy:
U MUST BE DEVIL,STAY AWAY FROM MY BACK
Grow up! undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never preached morality to anyone. Instead, He taught a standard higher than man's morality to you and to all. undecided

Let me help you by putting it this way. Whether you are a banker, a lawyer, a doctor, or a prostitute, you are all , in the Kingdom of God, the same. All those who live in submission to the curse will never enter into Heaven. undecided

The is the last mention u are getting from me.

What are you saying does it even make sense to you, that’s how one random lady was proving Jesus is son of God, Jesus is the God, Jesus being the God transformed into man and die for us just to eradicate our sins.

At the bolded, I wonder how a lay man would believe in that nonsensical theory not to talk of a Professor.

A theory you want to prove to people and u end up contradicting yourself is that one a theory?

Modified: It seems English language is the problem of this dude, what if Bible is written in Hebrew language am damn sure ur type won’t have the order city to be quoting it. If you can’t comprehend English that’s simple how do u want to go about Hebrew language.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Akinbahm:

What are you saying does it even make sense to you, that’s how one random lady was proving Jesus is son of God, Jesus is the God, Jesus being the God transformed into man and die for us just to eradicate our sins.

At the bolded, I wonder how a lay man would believe in that nonsensical theory not to talk of a Professor.

A theory you want to prove to people and u end up contradicting yourself is that one a theory?
I couldn't make heads or tails of your response. There is no theory to prove to anyone and neither is anything I state below in anyway contradicting. Pay attention undecided

Again, Jesus Christ never preached morality to anyone. Instead, He taught a standard higher than man's morality to you and to all. undecided

Let me help you by putting it this way. Whether you are a banker, a lawyer, a doctor, or a prostitute, you are all , in the Kingdom of God, the same. All those who live in submission to the curse - Genesis 3 vs 16-22 - will never enter into God's Heaven. undecided
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
Akinbahm:

Modified: It seems English language is the problem of this dude, what if Bible is written in Hebrew language am damn sure ur type won’t have the order city to be quoting it. If you can’t comprehend English that’s simple how do u want to go about Hebrew language.
The problem isn't English language but your comprehension of it. undecided

Again, Jesus Christ never preached morality to anyone. Instead, He taught a standard higher than man's morality to you and to all. undecided

Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2021
emmnprince:

Ok. I understand where you're coming from. It's not on the forum this matter can be discussed because it will just be like us going back and forth. We can engage outside this forum. You need some background knowledge to help in your understanding of Scriptures.

O you've moved from your statement that the disciples wrote the Bible.

Better do!
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

O you've moved from your statement that the disciples wrote the Bible.

Better do!

Stop misstasting my words. I stated that what was recorded for us to know about Jesus was written by His apostles/disciples.
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2021
emmnprince:

Stop misstasting my words. I stated that what was recorded for us to know about Jesus was written by His apostles/disciples.

You are still telling lies bro.

How many disciples wrote part of the New Testament (NT)?

9 People allegedly wrote the 27 Books of the NT.

Paul wrote 13, Peter-2, Matthew-1, Mark-1, Luke-2, John-5, James-1, Jude-1, Hebrews-Unknown

How many of the above were disciples? How many Books did the 11 disciples write?
Re: The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 5:22am On Nov 19, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are still telling lies bro.

How many disciples wrote part of the New Testament (NT)?

9 People allegedly wrote the 27 Books of the NT.

Paul wrote 13, Peter-2, Matthew-1, Mark-1, Luke-2, John-5, James-1, Jude-1, Hebrews-Unknown

How many of the above were disciples? How many Books did the 11 disciples write?

The 9 people you mentioned are disciples/followers of Jesus Christ and wrote those books. Not alleged as you claimed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 50 Most Powerful Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.