Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? (2471 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 7:27am On Nov 14, 2021
There is this colleague of mine at work. One day her sister came to visit her and we became friend I mean her sister and I.

Although she was in school then, so when ever she come visiting we spend time together to share ideas, and all. I do visit her, buy her gift the little way I could. Each time I ask her for a date she will say that she is busy. She will always find a way of not going out with me.

Now after her graduation from school she is waiting for nysc, she intend to redeploy to South South, but I convince her to redeploy down to Lagos when the time comes. Although she is yet to be posted, but she agreed.

Now is has gotten a job here in Lagos, but she still waiting for nysc. This time she bearly pick my calls, she complain about work, she is always busy and all that.. Each time I bring up relationships matters she wil find a way of covering it up with different topic entirely.

Due to this her altitude of not having chance I have to send her a message that I love her and she mean alot to me. Later that same day I called her and she picked but started bringing another topic..

Few weeks ago I called her for us to see, she said that she will b going to work the next day that she was only off on that Sunday, I later discovered that she was off for two days.

I really love dis girl, not because she is beautiful, but because she is intelligent and can produce something out of little or nothing..

Now I don't know if I should keep calling her, just as I usually do, or I should just let her be?

Please I need an advice...
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by chatinent: 7:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Due to this her altitude of not having chance I have to send her a message that I love her and she mean alot to me
Father Lord in the Heavens, today, I kneel unto your presence and thank you for creating me with the updated version of common sense.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by icebird25(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Chase money bro ..leave all these hoes alone..
You don't chase women you attract them ..

7 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Bola146(f): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
grin with what you said you have really tried, give her some space, stop the calling and choking, concentrate on your life and work. Don't let that affect you, what is meant for you will see be yours.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Ebubechuwku(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Bro, stop chasing this girl, dis girl is disturbing your peace, don't you like peace...this girl doesn't want you it's crystal clear. there are millions of women who have same attributes and still better than her.

If you can be typing this, on Sunday early momo, this girl is indid fucking with your brain and she no care about you..

As dinma will always say: Man up bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by house10s: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
rest, wen she sees u aren't chasing anymore she go use her hand ask u how far.

then u tell her u are busy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by MASTERYANKEE: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
I have no advice to give you but you are a nice BIG FOOL.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nackzy: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Forget about her bro, put more energy in making Money to build houses, change cars every 6 months
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Ocholu: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

You no go like move on with your life. De there the chase who no send you or your papa.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2021
E better make person born bandit than to born Mumu.

Tufiakwa!

Deacon Playmaker14, abeg bring holy water and annointing oil, we need to perform exorcism on this brother.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by danietohbadt(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2021
LEAVE HER
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by thorpido(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
She's not into you.Move on with your life.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by temitope27(m): 7:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin with what you said you have really tried, give her some space, stop the calling and choking, concentrate on your life and work. Don't let that affect you, what is meant for you will see be yours.
you are here again, abeg give us space, you are a fresher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by temitope27(m): 7:48am On Nov 14, 2021
Work hard, buy house, buy nice car, build a business, and she will come chasing you
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Sundaycomputer: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Dm her number ,
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by nrexzy: 8:05am On Nov 14, 2021
My broda focus on ur hustle oo....
Barney no like u. Like dat.... Just lockup... Na almost 7 billion people dey dis world atleast 4.5b na babes u allow one dey stress u....

#wemove

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by brosom(m): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Can borrow u Usain bolt's energy to keep up the chase grin
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by StPete: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2021
The girl has given you all the signs that will subtly tell you she doesn't want to date you, yet you're still being stubborn. Is she the only girl in the world?

Don't worry, your next move on her will get you seriously embarrassed in public. Nonsense angry

Davash222:

Tufiakwa!
grin grin this post weak me but it's somehow true. I never see mumu like this OP walai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by PlayMaker14: 8:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

Tufiakwa!

Deacon Playm.aker14, abeg bring holy water and annointing oil, we need to perform exorcism on this brother.

Bro, even if we pour 50 jars of GOYA anointing oil on his head, it won't cure the disorder he is suffering from.

There's nothing we can do.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Davash222(m): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Bro, even if we pour 50 jars of GOYA anointing oil on his head, it won't cure the disorder he is suffering from.

There's nothing we can do.
Are you suggesting we should allow him wander with such SIMPle attitude?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Keep chasing her because ladies are designed differently, I for one won't ever say yes to someone with at least a year of good chasing, its not an easy decision allowing someone into your life and be part of you,this is someone you don't know before or how he's been living his life,its not easy for some of us.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by DaInferno(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2021
HonestFriend:
There is this colleague of mine at work. One day her sister came to visit her and we became friend I mean her sister and I.

Although she was in school then, so when ever she come visiting we spend time together to share ideas, and all. I do visit her, buy her gift the little way I could. Each time I ask her for a date she will say that she is busy. She will always find a way of not going out with me.

Now after her graduation from school she is waiting for nysc, she intend to redeploy to South South, but I convince her to redeploy down to Lagos when the time comes. Although she is yet to be posted, but she agreed.

Now is has gotten a job here in Lagos, but she still waiting for nysc. This time she bearly pick my calls, she complain about work, she is always busy and all that.. Each time I bring up relationships matters she wil find a way of covering it up with different topic entirely.

Due to this her altitude of not having chance I have to send her a message that I love her and she mean alot to me. Later that same day I called her and she picked but started bringing another topic..

Few weeks ago I called her for us to see, she said that she will b going to work the next day that she was only off on that Sunday, I later discovered that she was off for two days.

I really love dis girl, not because she is beautiful, but because she is intelligent and can produce something out of little or nothing..

Now I don't know if I should keep calling her, just as I usually do, or I should just let her be?

Please I need an advice...
too long to read, but leave her
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
DaInferno:
too long to read, but leave her

Tnks..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by PlayMaker14: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

Are you suggesting we should allow him wander with such SIMPle attitude?
The case is irredeemable bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Davash222(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Keep chasing her because ladies are designed differently, I for one won't ever say yes to someone with at least a year of good chasing, its not an easy decision allowing someone into your life and be part of you,this is someone you don't know before or how he's been living his life,its not easy for some of us.
Common Getat!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

Common Getat!
hi junkie

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
Father Lord in the Heavens, today, I kneel unto your presence and thank you for creating me with the updated version of common sense.

Kikikikikiki grin grin
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Bro...
Forget all these guys calling you a simp and all... It's not simping to have feelings for a girl...

But the matter here be say, she doesn't like you the way you like her, so why force it??
And even if by some stroke of luck, she accepts to date you, she'd only be doing so out of pity and I don't think you'd like that...

Guy...
For your own peace of mind, LET HER GO!! it will be difficult, but it definitely will be worth it...

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by benqo01(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Give her d cold shoulder...stop talking about relationship,just acts as if you don't have her time,she will come begging you for attention self

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by makavellidon: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guy i would advice you 2 friend zone her 4 the main time, pretend as if you never care 4 now. She might av a re-thing about it
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Afrobasic(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simps irritate me angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sends Himself To Early Grave During Sex Competition With Loveth / Most Pretty Girls On Nairaland. / Nigerians Prostitute In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.