Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? (2464 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by makavellidon: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Davash222:

Are you suggesting we should allow him wander with such SIMPle attitude?
guy una no go kill me with laff. Bro wetin we fit do 4 that guy nw? O boy is better 2 born boko haram than 2 born mumu
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by olusma23(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wait till the day she quarrel with her boyfriend or d day he break her heart and see how she will quickly remember you and ask u how far...

Peace.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by muheeb01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stop chasing her....they don't like to chased be unavailable too and see her calling you from time to time,they don't like too much choking,do like u no send,you'll see the drastic changes...bros find something to get very busy too let her do the chase...don't appear like a sissy pls...you're a man
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by natosjahdi: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
HonestFriend:
There is this colleague of mine at work. One day her sister came to visit her and we became friend I mean her sister and I.

Although she was in school then, so when ever she come visiting we spend time together to share ideas, and all. I do visit her, buy her gift the little way I could. Each time I ask her for a date she will say that she is busy. She will always find a way of not going out with me.

Now after her graduation from school she is waiting for nysc, she intend to redeploy to South South, but I convince her to redeploy down to Lagos when the time comes. Although she is yet to be posted, but she agreed.

Now is has gotten a job here in Lagos, but she still waiting for nysc. This time she bearly pick my calls, she complain about work, she is always busy and all that.. Each time I bring up relationships matters she wil find a way of covering it up with different topic entirely.

Due to this her altitude of not having chance I have to send her a message that I love her and she mean alot to me. Later that same day I called her and she picked but started bringing another topic..

Few weeks ago I called her for us to see, she said that she will b going to work the next day that she was only off on that Sunday, I later discovered that she was off for two days.

I really love dis girl, not because she is beautiful, but because she is intelligent and can produce something out of little or nothing..

Now I don't know if I should keep calling her, just as I usually do, or I should just let her be?

Please I need an advice...
u want to chop or u dont want to chop her
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
Work hard, buy house, buy nice car, build a business, and she will come chasing you

This is where you guys are really getting this shit all wrong. You don't strive to be a high value man because of one pussy out there. You strive to be the best version of yourself accumulating the good things of life for you then your family.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by temitope27(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ninejaywon:

This is where you guys are really getting this shit all wrong. You don't strive to be a high value man because of one pussy out there. You strive to be the best version of yourself accumulating the good things of life for you then your family.

you are just misquoting, we are saying the same thing, am trying to advice him to focus on his life first, and after he is successful, he don't need to stress himself on a girl, even b4 he said hi, she already running after him
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Keep chasing her because ladies are designed differently, I for one won't ever say yes to someone with at least a year of good chasing, its not an easy decision allowing someone into your life and be part of you,this is someone you don't know before or how he's been living his life,its not easy for some of us.

With ur ugly face
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
natosjahdi:
u want to chop or u dont want to chop her
I want to marry her for real..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
muheeb01:
Stop chasing her....they don't like to chased be unavailable too and see her calling you from time to time,they don't like too much choking,do like u no send,you'll see the drastic changes...bros find something to get very busy too let her do the chase...don't appear like a sissy pls...you're a man

Tnks man..

A focusing more on my job of late sha..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
olusma23:
Wait till the day she quarrel with her boyfriend or d day he break her heart and see how she will quickly remember you and ask u how far...

Peace.

What if them no quarrel? cry
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Favfables1:
Bro...
Forget all these guys calling you a simp and all... It's not simping to have feelings for a girl...

But the matter here be say, she doesn't like you the way you like her, so why force it??
And even if by some stroke of luck, she accepts to date you, she'd only be doing so out of pity and I don't think you'd like that...

Guy...
For your own peace of mind, LET HER GO!! it will be difficult, but it definitely will be worth it...

Tnks alot...
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by HonestFriend: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Bro, even if we pour 50 jars of GOYA anointing oil on his head, it won't cure the disorder he is suffering from.

There's nothing we can do.

I no sure say u don love before, maybe ur own na just emotion u don get for person.. Because of u don love someone may be, just maybe u will feel the same way... Also remember that that money cannot get u everything..
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why can't you stop calling or messaging her for like a month and forget that she exist cool

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Elporo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
olusma23:

Peace.
The best answer.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by OSDD(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
Father Lord in the Heavens, today, I kneel unto your presence and thank you for creating me with the updated version of common sense.
You be clown grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by okoroemeka(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
icebird25:
Chase money bro ..leave all these hoes alone..
You don't chase women you attract them ..
all this chase money,make money,leave women make money,do you think making money is easy,if it is everybody will be driving Lexus,moreover women are also part of the motivation to make money,my dear Op the woman has shown you every signal that she is not interested in you but you failed to receive the message,she cannot open her mouth to tell you that but by her actions and body language,the writing is clearly on the wall,stop making a fool out of yourself

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by lenghtinny(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
There are billions of other women that are way intelligent than her out there.....

As e be like say na the overhyped intelligence dey confuse your medulla

You are suffering from oneitis
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by swarley75(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Have some dignity bro and leave that girl alone, Dont call her or text for a month and see the magic
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Tinney104(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
undecided undecided
Hey kid Never you Wirte up something like in your entire life, right here AGAIN......

But if dem wan Bleep you for nyash, make you no lie down

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by apostle96: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Siiiiiimmmmmmmp!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by peedeeasobie(m): 5:24am On Jan 18, 2022
HonestFriend:
There is this colleague of mine at work. One day her sister came to visit her and we became friend I mean her sister and I.

Although she was in school then, so when ever she come visiting we spend time together to share ideas, and all. I do visit her, buy her gift the little way I could. Each time I ask her for a date she will say that she is busy. She will always find a way of not going out with me.

Now after her graduation from school she is waiting for nysc, she intend to redeploy to South South, but I convince her to redeploy down to Lagos when the time comes. Although she is yet to be posted, but she agreed.

Now is has gotten a job here in Lagos, but she still waiting for nysc. This time she bearly pick my calls, she complain about work, she is always busy and all that.. Each time I bring up relationships matters she wil find a way of covering it up with different topic entirely.

Due to this her altitude of not having chance I have to send her a message that I love her and she mean alot to me. Later that same day I called her and she picked but started bringing another topic..

Few weeks ago I called her for us to see, she said that she will b going to work the next day that she was only off on that Sunday, I later discovered that she was off for two days.

I really love dis girl, not because she is beautiful, but because she is intelligent and can produce something out of little or nothing..

Now I don't know if I should keep calling her, just as I usually do, or I should just let her be?

She means alot too you? How?

You lack self respect and self dignity. That's why you think you love her and that's she keeps treating you like dung.

Keep chasing her since you don't know what to do with your life.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Continue Chasing Her? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2022
HonestFriend:

rule number 1: never tell a woman you are not married to you love her, she will capitalize on it and show u pepper.

Rule number 2: stop calling her to talk rubbish... call her only when u want to see her...eg. "Hello, How do u do, I will like to have some chips and wine this weekend, would fancy you to join me" if she gives an excuse of not being able to join u, don't press on it, just say "okay, I understand, do have a great day" and end the call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Guys Expose Naked Video Of Runs Girl For Stealing / Is Dating Ur Second Cousin Considered An Incest? / Pretty Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.