Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? (560 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys / Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by JustMe407: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2021
So I came across a post on Twitter where everyone were busy sharing their wins for the year 2021. I smiled on how so many young Nigerians are winning and breaking through financially.

On the other hand, 2021 is the worst year I have encountered. So many challenges pull backs and all, but in the end, the goal is to hustling, never give up.

Because, even the Bible says that "Time and Chance Happeneth to Everyone". So my time shall surely come.

The aftermath of reading through the thread on Twitter resulted in lowering my mood about my situation. So I am asking guys, how did you make your first million and at what age?

I know that there'd be a lot of people who'd also draw inspiration and hope that will fuel their hustle from this thread.

Mods, please help project to front page.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Ocholu: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

I am yet to make my first million, but I am on course to achieving that.

It's normal to feel some type of way about your situation, but as you said, giving up is not an option.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Them dash me.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nackzy: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Savings
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by JustMe407: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Them dash me.

Person dash you 1 million? shocked
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by JustMe407: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Nackzy:
Savings

How many years did it take you? Plus what strategies did you use to achieve such feet and discipline?
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
JustMe407:

Person dash you 1 million? shocked
I've received more than that after that. Just be around good people.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nackzy: 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
JustMe407:

How many years did it take you? Plus what strategies did you use to achieve such feet and discipline?
1 year was saving half of my salary
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by BENRAZY(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Op I pick mine for road
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Ocholu: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2021
BENRAZY:
Op I pick mine for road

Limit your weed intake bro.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Andremalan731: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Benefit
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Clitocurrency oh, by the special grace of the lord.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Clitocurrency oh, by the special grace of the lord.

Hallelujah!!!!!
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Crystyano:
Hallelujah!!!!!

Shebi you, you said you want to release song?
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Shebi you, you said you want to release song?

No money to release yet

Other issues are affecting my plan to release my victorious lines....

But I've not given up towards it.....

Thanks for your consideration of my rap before I even release hits....

Well, I will let you know once I'm able to overcome the issues disturbing the release of these things.....

The best way to explain my music will be 'Hell let loose'......

Damn it!!!!

Whatever you choose...

I'll be spitting fire anyhow possible till I set my surroundings ablaze.....

Booommmmm!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Crystyano:
No money to release yet

Other issues are affecting my plan to release my victorious lines....

But I've not given up towards it.....

Thanks for your consideration of my rap before I even release hits....

Well, I will let you know once I'm able to overcome the issues disturbing the release of these things.....

The best way to explain my music will be 'Hell let loose'......

Damn it!!!!

Whatever you choose...

I'll be spitting fire anyhow possible till I set my surroundings ablaze.....

Booommmmm!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. grin The only part I understand is the bolded, but anyway, you're welcome. cheesy smiley I'll be looking forward to (hearing) it.

But you're lucky Sēun doesn't charge for spaces oh. Ehn. Imagine.
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by rabiudon: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
last year. made about 5m
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Boogyman557: 4:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Motivation Sunday; Guys, How Did You Make Your First Million? by Boogyman557: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool na wen I sell one of my pops man land. still planning to sell anoda 1. WTF MAN

This Need To STOP!!! / 5 American Celebrities Who Are Gay (PHOTOS) / If That Relationship Ends Today, Have You Gained Or Lost?