Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Redpillers Only? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpillers Only? (566 Views)

How Do You Deal With Female Hate Online And Offline REDPILLERS ONLY / Only SIMPS Complain About Women On Nairaland, Redpillers Only Educate!!! / My Pre Wedding Picture (photo) Redpillers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpillers Only? by Kimiso(m): 1:13am On Jan 23, 2022
Share your experiences and how you guys deal with girls please grin grin,
Re: Redpillers Only? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone, there’s this scammer on Instagram, her name is badmus Jumoke suliyat , @Cynosure_5k_closet she would stop responding to you after placing orders, talk to you anyhow and block you. She schools in Yaba tech, statistics department, her house address; No 4 ogundola street, shomolu. She has a Mum, boyfriend and brother. The person I paid 5k knows her, I had to tell the person to give me personal info about her, please I’d get her boyfriend’s picture soon, help me drag her thoroughly. That’s her picture, business and personal page, her boyfriend name is cletus
Good as you deactivated your account immediately... nonsense una no go post evidence you go just drop talk..
Re: Redpillers Only? by Amope004: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good as you deactivated your account immediately... nonsense una no go post evidence you go just drop talk..
Good day fernadezisback, I understand you are correcting her but pls can you delete your quote because the main post has been deleted but you quoting the post is still making my friend’s personal information outside there which is very dangerous and risky to her life… thanks I hope you understand
Re: Redpillers Only? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Amope004:

Good day fernadezisback, I understand you are correcting her but pls can you delete your quote because the main post has been deleted but you quoting the post is still making my friend’s personal information outside there which is very dangerous and risky to her life… thanks I hope you understand
I do understand but there is no way I can reverse that tho..the post hasn't been deleted... the guy only deleted his account.
About your friends number don't worry it's cool cos this is a dead thread..it's no longer on the first page so no one is gonna be accessing it..
Re: Redpillers Only? by Boogyman557: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I NO get RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WTF MAN
Re: Redpillers Only? by revkay: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wish I had seen this earlier . I can confirm that OLAJUMOKE SULIYAT BADMUS IS A SCAMMER
she now operates another IG page https://www.instagram.com/beachapparels.ng_/
I paid for a beachwear over a month ago and she has basically stopped responding after that.
she blocked comments on her new IG page so one cannot leave reviews or comments (red flag!)
Googling her name , she has apparently scammed a lot of people https://scamexpress.com/story/the-owner-cynosure_5k_closet-on-ig-is-a-scammer-dont-waste-your-money-o/
This is her picture
Avoid her
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

FERNANDEZISBACK:

I do understand but there is no way I can reverse that tho..the post hasn't been deleted... the guy only deleted his account.
About your friends number don't worry it's cool cos this is a dead thread..it's no longer on the first page so no one is gonna be accessing it..

Re: Redpillers Only? by SweetBuns(f): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
For a group of men who claim to have nothing to do with the "smelly and useless Nigerian girls", you seem to talk non-stop about those same girls

(1) (Reply)

. / How Often Do You Take Random Strolls In The Evening? / Lady Gives An Advice To Women In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.