Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? (393 Views)

Righteousness Exalts A Nation: One Thing Nigeria Could Learn From A Cat (Photo) / What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos) / If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2022
What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year?

What I desire from God for the new year, myself, is more than one. In fact they are many, but fortunately for me, all of them can be summarized into one, which is, that God's Will be done in my life in the new year.

That's because God's Will is perfect for me as it encompasses everything I need, including those thing I wasn't aware of and may not realize that I need, but God knows i need them, so His Will for my life covers every single one of them.

Hence, the one thing I desire from God this year, is that, not my will but His Will be done in my life this year.

So what's yours?

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Wazobia2216: 7:40am On Jan 01, 2022
You be God
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Wazobia2216:
You be God
No, that's why I desire His Will to be done in my life this year.

I am His unprofitable servant.

So what about you?

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by isaiah4life(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2022
I desire a scholarship for my masters. I know God will perfect it this year. Last year, I wanted to start but was cashless. This year, this is my one request from God.

Join me in prayers.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Me nah Goodness & fatness ooo
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Bashnigga(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Grace
The kind that leaves you speechless cos even you can't explain how it all happened. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2022
peace in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Tokskob2008: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2022
Grace..
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Irupetepete: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2022
My will have never be done, God, take control..
Let your will be done

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by insidelife22(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2022
Grace and favour
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Luckydubby7(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Marriage

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmm!

Janus!

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
AntiChristian:
Hmmm!

Janus!
Lol! These your guys look really funny oh.

I don't even celebrate New year myself, but I'd also like to know what they have to say about those who have to wait for the full moon before they begin to fast or celebrate their feasts?

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by Sheunma: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

I don't even celebrate New year myself, but I'd also like to know what they have to say about those who have to wait for the full moon before they begin to fast or celebrate their feasts?
They are super unintelligent

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Sheunma:
They are super unintelligent
Lol!
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by BRATISLAVA: 1:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

What I desire from God for the new year, myself, is more than one. In fact they are many, but fortunately for me, all of them can be summarized into one, which is, that God's Will be done in my life in the new year.

That's because God's Will is perfect for me because it encompasses everything I need, including those thing I was not aware of and may not realize that I need, but God knows i need them, so His Will for my life covers every single one them.

Hence, the one thing I desire from God this year, is that, not my will but His Will be done in my life this year.

So what's yours?

That God would be real.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by AntiChristian: 5:20am On Jan 02, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

This your holy spirit is not knowledgeable at all. A simple google search would have enlightened you. We use the moon to count the months just others use the sun in the Gregorian calendar. The only month that you guys hear of is Ramadan which all capable Muslims fast.
There are twelve months in the lunar calendar and each months is counted with the moon for either 29 or 30 days.

So in summary we count all months from Muharram the first month to Dhul Hijjah the twelveth month with moon!
The error is on your ignorance!
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

That God would be real.
May it be unto you as you've desired. In Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

This your holy spirit is not knowledgeable at all. A simple google search would have enlightened you. We use the moon to count the months just others use the sun in the Gregorian calendar. The only month that you guys hear of is Ramadan which all capable Muslims fast.
There are twelve months in the lunar calendar and each months is counted with the moon for either 29 or 30 days.

So in summary we count all months from Muharram the first month to Dhul Hijjah the twelveth month with moon!
The error is on your ignorance!
I wasn't speaking about what you think, because I know what to expect, but those your friends.

Or are you now their spokesman?
Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by NNTR: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

That's because God's Will is perfect for me as it encompasses everything I need, including those thing I wasn't aware of and may not realize that I need, but God knows i need them, so His Will for my life covers every single one of them.

So what's yours?
Luke 12:20
But God said to him,
You fool! This very night your soul is required of you;
and now who will own all the things you have prepared?’

Pray for time, to get to do the right thing, on top of, time enough, to get things right, right on time and still remain with right standing with God and be on God's right hand side.

AntiChristian:
Hmmm!

Janus!
Colossians 2:16
Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink,
or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

You're just as duplicitous as Janus itself is, loll.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Re: What's That One Thing You Desire From God For The New Year? by helinues: 8:43am On Jan 02, 2022
That should be between me and God

(1) (Reply)

As A Christian That Is Not Earning Is It Wrong Not To Pay Tithe / Mathematical Error In The Bible 3 / True About Many Female Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.