Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence (4213 Views)

How I Mistakenly Went To North Korea. / Trying To Toast A Girl As A Shy Guy. Share Your Experience / Toasting According To Profession (See How To Toast) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Well I decided to approach ladies to make friends with them only buh if intimate relationship arises along the way then no problem, but first I wanted to make lots of friends with the opposite gender especially year 1 students as old students don cast.

So I saw this girl with fallen breast but sexy laps and I decided to talk to her, I initially thought she was a student only for me to later realize she is an Olosho .

I asked her what she does for a living and she said she works, what kind of work she couldn’t tell me, last last this girl no gree give me her number but I didn’t feel a sign of tension while talking to her.

Moreover I saw another fresher This evening and I conversed with her and got her number, like we talked for a long time.

I think I’m working on my confidence level around girls now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
How did you realize she was an olosho

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Therepentant: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Waste of time and energy grin
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by AyamGod23: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
you were sent to school to learn right not to be toasting daughters of Jezebel who does their body like trade by barter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by AyamGod23: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Therepentant:
Waste of time and energy grin
this one is probably a teenager, he will regret

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Zonefree(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
Don't be surprised the girl you think is a fresher is deeper in Olosho business than the innocent girl you accused of being an olosho.

7 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by BigDickProblems: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
You are not intelligent. Your topic and your narration are just like parallel lines, they don't intersect.

Grow up and get yourself something more important to do than going around wooing anything with a breast and lap.

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by JapaToDNext: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
In sound sultan's voice

One day bush me go catch the hunter
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by PerfectMan24: 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
AyamGod23:
you were sent to school to learn right not to be toasting daughters of Jezebel who does their body like trade by barter.
All of them are part of the learning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by AyamGod23: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
PerfectMan24:
All of them are part of the learning!
ok are you rich?
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by obinna58(m): 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Why wasting your precious time on girls, it’s not worth it
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by abba09: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
thats how i ended up graduating with third class. face your studies bro dont be like me

6 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by samtol4(m): 12:16am On Apr 02, 2023
Your parents worked hard and sent you to school, but instead of you to focus on your studies , you are busy chasing women. Bro Focus , a time will come when you can pursue women, but for now, FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by falcon01: 5:00am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

it's better for him to regret after experiencing than not trying at all.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by LittleBigDick(m): 5:09am On Apr 02, 2023
Don't mind peeps telling you to face your studies and leave women .

They did worse than you and can't even chyke a woman .

Chase women , bleep them and dump them because they're not worth it .

Uni is not just for the sake of attending classes and going home after

Go out with your friends to parties and socialize with women .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Don't mind peeps telling you to face your studies and leave women .

They did worse than you and can't even chyke a woman .

Chase women , bleep them and dump them because they're not worth it .

Uni is not just for the sake of attending classes and going home after

Go out with your friends to parties and socialize with women .

Why don't you chase bags. Instead of women. U don't need to be toasting to build your confidence. Just start making a reasonable connection with your fellow female coursemate. You make friends with them in a sensible way not toasting around like person wey no get work. If you see that there is one brilliant girl in your class that know about the topic you don't know. You can walk up to her and ask her to teach you before you know, you guys will start talking and gisting. There are many numerous of way to create connection with your female coursemate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by virginchaser(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Why don't you chase bags. Instead of women. U don't need to be toasting to build your confidence. Just start making a reasonable connection with your fellow female coursemate. You make friends with them in a sensible way not toasting around like person wey no get work. If you see that there is one brilliant girl in your class that know about the topic you don't know. You can walk up to her and ask her to teach you before you know, you guys will start talking and gisting. There are many numerous of way to create connection with your female coursemate.

Thanks for teaching him a better way. He never knew life is stage by stage.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

I didn’t really toast her oo

Just wanted to make friends

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

Who are you calling a teenager ?

And what will I regret ?
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2023
BigDickProblems:
You are not intelligent. Your topic and your narration are just like parallel lines, they don't intersect.

Grow up and get yourself something more important to do than going around wooing anything with a breast and lap.

What are you saying ?
I think you feel your are clever but you not, I narrated an ordeal so I don’t know where the intersection matters lol

Joker
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:

ok are you rich?

Lol you think if I’m rich I will go After broke girls to make their life better?
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
abba09:
thats how i ended up graduating with third class. face your studies bro dont be like me

Tell me what happened
Please advice me
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2023
samtol4:
Your parents worked hard and sent you to school, but instead of you to focus on your studies , you are busy chasing women. Bro Focus , a time will come when you can pursue women, but for now, FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES

Hmm wisdom dey this speech

I will change
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by BigYash: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
AyamGod23:
He join school fees and dues when he dey pay .. Imagine leaving the uni and you can’t stand to talk to a girl without sweating in your armpits ,or shaking like who them dey use remote control fast forward,when talking to a bitch.. He need learn every every for school.. But op in everything you do,abeg no join cult o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by kyber(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2023
Borntosmoke:

Thanks a lot for this
I think the time will come after I have achieved my purpose in life women will sort after me

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Guderian(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2023
Why asking a young student what she does for a living

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Ted4real: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Misplace priority ?

This time of your youth is for you to learn and represent your family well but going round to woo daughters of Jezebel is out of it as they will end up sucking your life dryand throw the remnant away.

Be wise and seek Christ fast

God bless you
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by Philipmighty(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2023
abba09:
😂😂😂 are you for real bro, but I'm seeing it to be a joke anyway
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:
Well I decided to approach ladies to make friends with them only buh if intimate relationship arises along the way then no problem, but first I wanted to make lots of friends with the opposite gender especially year 1 students as old students don cast.

So I saw this girl with fallen breast but sexy laps and I decided to talk to her, I initially thought she was a student only for me to later realize she is an Olosho .

I asked her what she does for a living and she said she works, what kind of work she couldn’t tell me, last last this girl no gree give me her number but I didn’t feel a sign of tension while talking to her.

Moreover I saw another fresher This evening and I conversed with her and got her number, like we talked for a long time.

I think I’m working on my confidence level around girls now
why not work it around making money before your pearl group leave you behindb
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by abba09: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

Tell me what happened
Please advice me
its true when i was in level100 instead of me to focus on my studies i was busy chasing girls i ended up with 7carry overs during my first semester it affected my cgpa very bad
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by IamDora(f): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2023
kyber:

Who are you calling a teenager ?

And what will I regret ?

Are you angry he refered you, to as a teenager? Ofcourse you behave like one even if you might not be one.

You go about creating threads everyday on here as if you're the only one who has life issues. Just yesterday, you alone created up to 2-3 threads (Same thing you did some days back too) like where do you guys derive such energies from? Will you be paid with the comments, likes and shares? Or when it hits front page? undecided

Now I ask: where is the maturity?
Re: I Mistakenly Went To Toast Olosho While Trying To Build Confidence by AyamGod23: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2023
BigYash:
He join school fees and dues when he dey pay .. Imagine leaving the uni and you can’t stand to talk to a girl without sweating in your armpits ,or shaking like who them dey use remote control fast forward,when talking to a bitch.. He need learn every every for school.. But op in everything you do,abeg no join cult o

just have money in life and you won't have to bother about confidence in toasting a girl, na dem go dey toast you and you ll make your choice, the fattest ass, the fattest breasts, the sweetest pussy, the yellow skinned, the most humble ones, etc.

just make money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How do I get out of this Fix? / Pls Rate My Picture / Message To Guys Above 25yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.