Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum (41479 Views)

Boyfriend Who Dumped Girl After Eating Her Mum's Chicken Speaks / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by babadee1(m): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:
I will make this really short

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

The friend is no longer her friend. He has become a potential step dad, she needs to cut him loose.
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Elidrisy20: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Soo because her papa don die, her mama no go move on,body no be firewood nah
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Munzy14(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

told her same thing! Bout having a convo with him!

the guy is just crazy.
If they have started getting intimate, just forget it..She can't do anything..Than to avoid the guy.

If her mom has the resources to keep and spoil him, it is over till they both have issues and seperate.

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by PlayMaker14: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
nams77:

What about the old mama that had no Shame nko?

I can bet your scraggy balls grin that the woman made the move first. It will take a lot of gumption for a young dude to approach an older lady in this particular situation

Was the bolded word necessary or you are just trying to catch unnecessary cruise? undecided
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by maklelemakukula(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're not candid either,guess we both got something in common afterall
damn!!

5 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

this dude is just a lil bit older than us! Dont forget she has elder brothers and na naija we dey o! Mother of 4!

Older single men can date younger girls, why can’t older women date or have flings with younger dudes? Allow the poor woman to enjoy herself

Once other thing I must add is that y’all should cut that dude off, he’s no longer friends with y’all. You can’t be friends with the old woman’s love interest. He gave up the friendship the moment the he went down that lane your/friend’s mom

6 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by iamtardey: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2021
aro Monday mo gbo nkankan, owo lo ba mi

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by taurusdude0(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2021
She should leave her mom to enjoy life grin
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by oliverwrites: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

how ironic your nick is smartboy!! Now crawl back to your cave
This must have been the sort of manners that made your friend move on to your mom

Mannerlessness irritates guys of today and you should just subtly displayed it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by bishopsele84: 9:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Sorry your mum was smarter than you are,so deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by poiZon: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

a friend of mine just got off the phone with me and she feels a friend of ours is having an affair with her mum.

How she got to know? She said she saw some crazy chats on her mums phone with the guy.

her dad is late, she's the third kid and only girl outta four. To add salt to injury she's into this our friend

what can she do?

Its like u be agent working for seun.
Bringing all sorts of fictitious stories so people will comment n seun account go dey fat dey go.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by ba7man(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2021
For a moment i thought this post was about me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

this dude is just a lil bit older than us! Dont forget she has elder brothers and na naija we dey o! Mother of 4!
You're just looking for people to confirm your own biases.
If you already know what to do, then why come here to ask?
Just take a look at how you reacted to differing views.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by nams77: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Was the bolded word necessary or you are just trying to catch unnecessary cruise? undecided

Wasn't necessary bro. We all have scraggy balls. Sorry I had to mention yours grin

On a serious note, I apologize. I mean no harm or insults

3 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by AfonjaConehead: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

4Kn sshhyyt...what ta do is simple.. tell your friend to make sure of the accusations then after that,if the brothers are old enough,inform them and maybe other friendly homie guys and y'all lay siege on the bronco and threaten)warn him badly..to back off and stay clear of everyone. Then cut him off totally...
Then after that,don't confront momma,just act and pretend and tell her you saw some strange messages on the bronco's phone that you find intruding and pretend you wanna call the cops on him,that he could be a scammer or kidnapper. I'm sure momma will get scared and back off too.
Well,hope this my plan ain't too FBI cheesy

Buh wait o..whoDahell did I quote?!!
Candidlady! What!!!? You!!! grin grin grin
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Smartb0y: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Bonaventura:
She probably has candida disease
hahaha,you've taken it too far
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by poiZon: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

Only u, ur pops man dey flirt, still u, ur frnd mama dey flirt with her pikin frnd...

U go rush carry am come nairaland...

This kind story na facebook we dey see am...
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by iamjavadem(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2021
See question? Me I will be happy for my mum. My dad is late and my mum will definitely need some TLC.
Candidlady:

what can she do?

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by AfonjaConehead: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

You're just looking for people to confirm your own biases.
If you already know what to do, then why come here to ask?
Just take a look at how you reacted to differing views.
Yeah,that's candidlady for ya...bi..h is well known on here for that..

She once broke my ribs with a very badass In'be"seal jab to a certain terrence99....

Now decode that for yourself

grin grin grin
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by PlayMaker14: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
nams77:

Wasn't necessary bro. We all have scraggy balls. Sorry I had to mention yours grin

On a serious note, I apologize. I mean no harm or insults
No offense taken sir.... It's good. wink

2 Likes

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by shantti(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Is the woman beautiful, please answer me I want to analyze something,
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by ogwuche4u(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

Why do I have this feeling that this your supposed friend is YOU. Allow your mom to enjoy please. She needs young blood besides she is a widow. She is not doing anything bad. Except your friend is a gold digger, kindly allow mama to squirt a little.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by muheeb01(m): 9:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Old people deserves love and attention and age is just a number
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by mozes01(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
you're not candid either,guess we both got something in common afterall

gbas gbos!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Depressed101: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

she misfired, just tell her to let her mother be happy, she deserves to be happy
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by sapientia(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Her dad is late
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by Fiscus105(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

She should leave the guy for her mama, thank God they haven't started having affairs.

She still young to get different kinds of guys unlike her mama
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by adecz: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
��She dey hide her feelings for the
guy & her mama just cash in.✌️✌️✌️

⏩ No dulling .

Delay is dangerous in life . grin grin
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by eventainment(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2021
What if the guy is a gold digger? Older women tend to spend on younger guys.

1 Like

Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by starlingbawa(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
She can do whatever she feels like doing, Afterall Naija's problems are biting hard on the citizenry!!!
Re: Her Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Mum by iamme1234(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

what can she do?

It’s Monday morning, go and work and earn a living,jobless feminist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / Man Weds on Riverbank, Dedicates Wedding to River Goddess (pic, video) / Soldier Michael And Rosemary's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.