Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. (6864 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / My Beautiful Girlfriend Can't Work / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Daniel7543: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good day nairalanders.
I'll be brief. Please pardon my typo errors, I'm not a good writer.

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment here in Benin city. I live alone, I'm a very neat guy inside out. Infact you can eat comfortably in my toilet wink. I wash my toilet almost everyday.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She's from Uromi, Edo state. She's so kind, caring and beautiful. Infact, I want my unborn kids to look exactly like her. She also live here in Benin city with her parents and they're well to do. Most times we spend the weekend together.

But the issue I'm having with her is that whenever she make use of the toilet (especially poo) she don't flush, there's always water running in my flat 24/7. I have talked to her severally but she will always say..."she's sorry, that she forgot". Since we've been dating for almost 2 years now I have flushed 90% of her poo, she's not willing to change. The last time we quarreled seriously about this issue was last month, Infact I ended up apologizing just because I tried to correct her.

She came over to my house after her grandfather's funeral, same thing happened again and i was like..."is this how you went to disgrace yourself at your family's house in Uromi?“... She got angry and started yelling at me. I just have to apologize.

What happened today really got me angry. Please note. I don't really make use of the visitor's toilet because the master's room has it own toilet/bathroom which is my room. But i do wash the visitor's toilet once in a while even when nobody is using it.

So my friends came over to my house, we were all drinking, gisting and watching a football match, one of my friend wanted to urinate in the visitors toilet, the moment he entered the toilet, he rushed out immediately shouting...."Danny na wa for you o, u nor Sabi flush".... When I saw it mehn.. It was irritating. I knew my girlfriend did it when she came over last weekend. I was so ashamed. I just had to lie it was my little cousins that must have mess up the toilet when they came to visit during the week.
My friends respect her so much and I don't want them to loose that respect for her.

Please nairalanders, how can I talk to her to stop this habit??. I'm really down and I've tried but my best is not enough. I love this girl so much. Please Help.

Lala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Nwodosis(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
You said one can even eat in your toilet, she knew that is an insult to the readers and she's fighting hard to make sure no one eats in your toilet.
If you love her as you claimed, it is must be wholesomely including her imperfections. If you can't cope, you better quit as more of such will be expected in marriage, adults can't easily be bent.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by AJOBI77(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
You need to be firm.

Issue a stern last warning.

She will know you are serious at that moment henceforth

20 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Smartb0y: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
@op,why are you giving yourself headache because of one dirty vaginarian when there are roughly 4bil puss in the world and at least 50mil in nigeria that might be your spec.
like seriously op ,you need help.

i get the feeling she does it as part of her shit test of which she made a literal sense out of it haha just to see what op is capable of doing,him being a simp and all that.
@OP,sorry you failed her shit test hence she wont stop destroying your toilet,this i have seen!!
On the bright side,you'll stop using your toilet as your dining room i guess.

25 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
You're dating a pig(no offense). Soon you'll be the one to be washing her dirty pant 90% of the time.
Mbôk how do you get an erection with such dirty girl? Eeeewwww!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by TundeWX: 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
cheesy bro,just take her like that,these days to see someone who's "kind,caring and beautiful" is rare,you know how "streets" are these days....just d oda day one guy here dey complain of his babe thats into runs anoda again thats into diabolic acts...try calm down,there're worse things out there than poo cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Officialhorlah(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
A lady for that matter undecided

If you get married to her it will get to the kitchen and b4 you know it all the rooms in the house lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by DICKstractor: 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
undecided

Tell her to put her shits together

If habit persist, stop her from shitting in you house

If shit catch her, let her run home to offload her bomb or find a nearby bush where she doesn't have to flush

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by house10s: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment here in Benin city. I live alone, I'm a very neat guy inside out. Infact you can eat comfortably in my toilet wink. I wash my toilet almost everyday.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She's from Uromi, Edo state. She's so kind, caring and beautiful. Infact, I want my unborn kids to look exactly like her. She also live here in Benin city with her parents and they're well to do. Most times we spend the weekend together.

But the issue I'm having with her is that whenever she make use of the toilet (especially poo) she don't flush, there's always water running in my flat 24/7. I have talked to her severally but she will always say..."she's sorry, that she forgot". Since we've been dating for almost 2 years now I have flushed 90% of her poo, she's not willing to change. The last time we quarreled seriously about this issue was last month, Infact I ended up apologizing just because I tried to correct her.

She came over to my house after her grandfather's funeral, same thing happened again and i was like..."is this how you went to disgrace yourself at your family's house in Uromi?“... She got angry and started yelling at me. I just have to apologize.

What happened today really got me angry. Please note. I don't really make use of the visitor's toilet because the master's room has it own toilet/bathroom which is my room. But i do wash the visitor's toilet once in a while even when nobody is using it.

So my friends came over to my house, we were all drinking, gisting and watching a football match, one of my friend wanted to urinate in the visitors toilet, the moment he entered the toilet, he came out immediately shouting...."Danny na wa for you o, u nor Sabi flush".... When I saw it mehn.. It was irritating. I knew my girlfriend did it when she came over last weekend. I was so ashamed. I just had to lie it was my little cousins that must have mess up the toilet when they came to visit during the week.

Please nairalanders, how can I talk to her to stop this habit??. I'm really down and I've tried but my best is not enough. I love this girl so much. Please help.

Lala

na pit toilet ur gf dey use for her house thats y.

all this shes fine shes fine make we see her face self

12 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2021

if u are able to house a girl that is not your wife
if u can kiss and swallow her saliva
if u can lick and put ur thing in her dirty and stinky honeypot

You should able to flush her poo cheerfully everytime

'' since they are no longer gf and bf, but one flesh. Therefore what premarital sex has joined together, let no one separate''

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op, just write "PLEASE FLUSH AFTER USE" for paper. Gum am for inside the toilet wall or door. So that she go remember to flush after she use am. cheesy cheesy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, just write "PLEASE FLUSH AFTER USE" for paper. Gum am for inside the toilet wall or door. So that she go remember to flush after she use am. cheesy cheesy
I bet she'll still not flush. Baba dey flush 90% of her shit and am 90% sure she doesn't wash her bum after poo. Both of them are just mad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Daytrader1: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

So my friends came over to my house, we were all drinking, gisting and watching a football match, one of my friend wanted to urinate in the visitors toilet, the moment he entered the toilet, he came out immediately shouting...."Danny na wa for you o, u nor Sabi flush".... When I saw it mehn.. It was irritating. I knew my girlfriend did it when she came over last weekend. I was so ashamed. I just had to lie it was my little cousins that must have mess up the toilet when they came to visit during the week.

Please nairalanders, how can I talk to her to stop this habit??. I'm really down and I've tried but my best is not enough. I love this girl so much. Please help.

Lala

Yooo wtf? She's a psychopath I'm saying it with no remorse. See better ditch that bitch, even a kid will be dealt with if they do such thing, not to talk of u flushing 90 % of the time, u sef u don't have sense for ever apologizing once, see both of you are mad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Daniel7543: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Seriously bro. I was so ashamed today. I just wish the ground could just open and swallow me.

Whenever she's around, she make use of the toilet in my room most times, even if she didn't flush I Must help her. But she went to the visitors toilet this time. And I wasn't aware.
Officialhorlah:
A lady for that matter undecided

If you get married to her it will get to the kitchen and b4 you know it all the rooms in the house lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:

EOD!

...and if she really cant change and flush her own shiiit, then find someone who can, because the above its DISGUSTING!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Daniel7543:

She does not want to change the habit so it I now up to you to decide whether you will change to accommodate her habit or not, simple! undecided

Since you have talked to her about it and she hasn't changed all that time. It is left to you to decide if love trumps poo or poo trumps love. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Daniel7543: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
God forbid, she not a psychopath. She will be done with her nysc next month. I don't want to break up with her. I hope she change. I'm tired bro.
Daytrader1:

Yooo wtf? She's a psychopath I'm saying it with no remorse. See better ditch that bitch, even a kid will be dealt with if they do such thing, not to talk of u flushing 90 % of the time, u sef u don't have sense for ever apologizing once, see both of you are mad
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by JustStupidity: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kindly go outside and build a public one for her. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by extol1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
She is a dirty girl. If she is forgetting to flush after poo, hope she watch her bum bum after she poo.
In a nutshell, guy man you dey try

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
I fit tolerate many things for this life wey I come but this kind nonsense,I can't undecided

Mennnnnnnn,must you keep correcting her all the time,to the extent say na you come dey apologize to her after she don commit all her rubbish finish undecided. Op,why you dey Mumu around that banny na? undecided. Abi she don waka for your head? undecided

Shuoooo!!!!!!!!! Na wa oh.......Like seriously, you've got to take a serious strong decision now,if not,you might later regret it in the future....Both relationship and marriage don pass Matter of beauty and "I want my unborn kids to look like her" lipsrsealed. Sometimes, certain things can't just be changed, unless a critical decision is taken undecided

10 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Nonesense is she a child? You statement is sideline her bullshit. Bro you are crazy if you don't discipline her na so you go marry am her erropackaking na follow com i get one girl wen run me dat kind of uncivilized barbarical shit i tel am straight say hold your shit go your papa house go shit am na so she vex try manipulate me as she dey manipulate you i no gree i stand my ground gidigba til she change. Your own be say you talk you no dey stand your ground. Tel her how embrased your friends been come see her shit for toilet say you tel them say na her she stupidly doggyasslicakly shit am be4 den Bring another clean babe come house tell am say this wan sabi flush toilet & until she learn to flush toilet make she no cross ur compound or door again. Make she dey outside as you dey tel am na unlimited access
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Danielkelly:

Nonesense is she a child? You statement is sideline her bullshit. Bro you are crazy if you don't discipline her na so you go marry am her erropackaking na follow com i get one girl wen run me dat kind of uncivilized barbarical shit i tel am straight say hold your shit go your papa house go shit am na so she vex try manipulate me as she dey manipulate you i no gree i stand my ground gidigba til she change. Your own be say you talk you no dey stand your ground. Tel her how embrased your friends been come see her shit for toilet say you tel them say na her she stupidly doggyasslicakly shit am be4 den Bring another clean babe come house tell am say this wan sabi flush toilet & until she learn to flush toilet make she no cross ur compound or door again. Make she dey outside as you dey tel am na unlimited access to wen she get to you(to here you be maga) dey cos this nonse attitude
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by zeuss: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
@Daniel7543 I think she has a fetish.....u need to Shock her..maybe next time she does it lock the toilet doors and make her beg and stress for the keys

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

'' since they are no longer gf and bf, but one flesh. Therefore what premarital sex has joined together, let no one separate''

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Flush it for her in peace and let us hear word,any small fault from a lady they'll be complaining as if they are perfect, since you can sleep with her without been married to her then I don't see anything wrong in overlooking her flaws.It is people's girlfriends that still urinate on their bed and didn't complain, please stop disturbing us over small small issues.If it's your mom or sisters will you complain or bring it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
CANDYDADDY:

OBJECTION i disagree.. to ever agree.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Candidlady: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
See mary see jesus

see swine see op babe

run a background checkup on her! Ibet you, it must be her dad that raised/trained her
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
Flush it for her in peace and let us hear word,any small fault from a lady they'll be complaining as if they are perfect, since you can sleep with her without been married to her then I don't see anything wrong in overlooking her flaws.It is people's girlfriends that still urinate on their bed and didn't complain, please stop disturbing us over small small issues.
see am see am feminish talk e dey nonesense weder if ur own bf or husband dey leave shit for toilet you go take him trash lockup. pls give no attention to her.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Smartb0y: 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Candidlady:
See mary see jesus

see swine see op babe

run a background checkup on her! Ibet you, it must be her dad that raised/trained her
haba!!!,last last you sha blamed a man hahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Candidlady:
See mary see jesus

see swine see op babe

ANOTHER ONE 1!!
FEM.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Smartb0y: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Danielkelly:
see am see am feminish talk e dey nonesense weder if ur own bf or husband dey leave shit for toilet you go take him trash lockup. pls give no attention to her.
bro,that one has passed menopause,hence why the "he'll like me despite my flaws" talk

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Danielkelly: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
bro,that one has passed menopause,hence why "he'll like me despite my flaws" talk
Bro na frustration i go frustration the menopause comot from the flaws

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Be Careful, That Girlfriend Of Yours Could Be A Very Cheap Lady / Meet Pearl, The Slay Queen That Most Nigerian Celebrities Follow On Instagram / Firm & Huge! Wouldn't You Love To Just Suck Her Boobs Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.