Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. (6894 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / My Beautiful Girlfriend Can't Work / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Qatar2022: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2021
TundeWX:

You might as well tell him to raise hell or better still break up her nw..
You're a woman rapper jezz
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2021
Damn, she is dirty, how can you poo and not flush the toilet Even if she use pit toilet in her house she has to clean it when she is done angry
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by TundeWX: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're a woman rapper jezz

You for apply fr the role of DSS dey shadow the babe poo nw
P.S- its "wrapper" not "rapper"
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by sonofanarchy(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2021
make she dey shit for bush then
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by dhiqson(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
She finished from AAU ekpoma.

I really love this girl and she loves me as well. I don't know how to make her stop this habit. I don't want any break up.
I'm tired, I'm fed up, i've had it up to my throat.
I've been nice grin
@martinez
@caveAdullam
@ubunja
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by computersoft: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.
I'll be brief. Please pardon my typo errors, I'm not a good writer.

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment here in Benin city. I live alone, I'm a very neat guy inside out. Infact you can eat comfortably in my toilet wink. I wash my toilet almost everyday.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She's from Uromi, Edo state. She's so kind, caring and beautiful. Infact, I want my unborn kids to look exactly like her. She also live here in Benin city with her parents and they're well to do. Most times we spend the weekend together.

But the issue I'm having with her is that whenever she make use of the toilet (especially poo) she don't flush, there's always water running in my flat 24/7. I have talked to her severally but she will always say..."she's sorry, that she forgot". Since we've been dating for almost 2 years now I have flushed 90% of her poo, she's not willing to change. The last time we quarreled seriously about this issue was last month, Infact I ended up apologizing just because I tried to correct her.

She came over to my house after her grandfather's funeral, same thing happened again and i was like..."is this how you went to disgrace yourself at your family's house in Uromi?“... She got angry and started yelling at me. I just have to apologize.

What happened today really got me angry. Please note. I don't really make use of the visitor's toilet because the master's room has it own toilet/bathroom which is my room. But i do wash the visitor's toilet once in a while even when nobody is using it.

So my friends came over to my house, we were all drinking, gisting and watching a football match, one of my friend wanted to urinate in the visitors toilet, the moment he entered the toilet, he rushed out immediately shouting...."Danny na wa for you o, u nor Sabi flush".... When I saw it mehn.. It was irritating. I knew my girlfriend did it when she came over last weekend. I was so ashamed. I just had to lie it was my little cousins that must have mess up the toilet when they came to visit during the week.
My friends respect her so much and I don't want them to loose that respect for her.

Please nairalanders, how can I talk to her to stop this habit??. I'm really down and I've tried but my best is not enough. I love this girl so much. Please Help.

Lala

is it d only thing she is lazy at,or or with other things too..let us know where to start.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by computersoft: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Op, just write "PLEASE FLUSH AFTER USE" for paper. Gum am for inside the toilet wall or door. So that she go remember to flush after she use am. cheesy cheesy
for how long will he do that..Then assuming he marries her no.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by colestephan86: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment here in Benin city. I live alone, I'm a very neat guy inside out. Infact you can eat comfortably in my toilet wink. I wash my toilet almost everyday.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 years now. She's from Uromi, Edo state. She's so kind, caring and beautiful. Infact, I want my unborn kids to look exactly like her. She also live here in Benin city with her parents and they're well to do. Most times we spend the weekend together.

But the issue I'm having with her is that whenever she make use of the toilet (especially poo) she don't flush, there's always water running in my flat 24/7. I have talked to her severally but she will always say..."she's sorry, that she forgot". Since we've been dating for almost 2 years now I have flushed 90% of her poo, she's not willing to change. The last time we quarreled seriously about this issue was last month, Infact I ended up apologizing just because I tried to correct her.

She came over to my house after her grandfather's funeral, same thing happened again and i was like..."is this how you went to disgrace yourself at your family's house in Uromi?“... She got angry and started yelling at me. I just have to apologize.

What happened today really got me angry. Please note. I don't really make use of the visitor's toilet because the master's room has it own toilet/bathroom which is my room. But i do wash the visitor's toilet once in a while even when nobody is using it.

So my friends came over to my house, we were all drinking, gisting and watching a football match, one of my friend wanted to urinate in the visitors toilet, the moment he entered the toilet, he rushed out immediately shouting...."Danny na wa for you o, u nor Sabi flush".... When I saw it mehn.. It was irritating. I knew my girlfriend did it when she came over last weekend. I was so ashamed. I just had to lie it was my little cousins that must have mess up the toilet when they came to visit during the week.
My friends respect her so much and I don't want them to loose that respect for her.

Please nairalanders, how can I talk to her to stop this habit??. I'm really down and I've tried but my best is not enough. I love this girl so much. Please Help.

Lala

To be honest with you , what u think is happening is, that she might not be patient enough to check if all her poop have been flushed away. Again there are some people that don't like looking at their poops, when they are done they just rush away.
You don't have to fight her over that, encourage her to make sure all her poop is gone before leaving the toilet.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Lisaint(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2021
You sure say she dey clean up her asshole

After doing her toilet business

Omo and you dey nack that kind babe

No be about beauty abeg

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by onuwaje(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

Lala

You gerrit
If you don't gerrit forget abourit
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by nairaman66(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2021
You are letting love and facial beauty ruin your senses! Next time she comes to your house, lock all the toilets and ask her to go use a public toilet!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Truvelisback(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2021
Op, just keep telling her and invigilating her. She would change. Maybe, she wants u to see her shit all the time.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Depressed101: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

Lala

It's forbidden in the hood to see the shit of your girl, once I see it I dislike you, wether you fine or you agbani darego, canceled
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Depressed101: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

Lala

It's forbidden in the hood to see the shit of your girl, once I see it I dislike you, wether you fine or you agbani darego, canceled.

Na wetin I take dey tell girl "get out be that"
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by dandig(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

I bet she'll still not flush. Baba dey flush 90% of her shit and am 90% sure she doesn't wash her bum after poo. Both of them are just mad
"please flush well after use or don't come out at all" a minute ch better phrase. Cost. #40 for 2 A4paper. U can borrow biro to write it boldly. Small chewing gum to use am gum the door inside out. Come back and give us the wedding invitation later after her habit changes. But wait hope say ur WC no be the hard type to flush or not the one u have to do heavy pouring of water with bucket
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by CheedyJ(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
How person go get energy to waka enta toilet poo finish but no get power to flush, e shock me oo
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just dey frying your garri yourself.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by VanillaIyce(f): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

Lala

Keep telling her the way you have been doing until it sinks in and get stuck.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Automolite: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
and u think this is normal?. she can afford to clean her butt with her own hand, but cannot press button to flush.
Who then flushes her shit in her apartment or fathers house?
who on God's green earth does hit and run in another persons house. utterly mannerless!!.
If diplomacy has refused to work, move to other measures. stop tolerating her SHIT

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by FanOfMyself: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Daniel7543:
Seriously bro. I was so ashamed today. I just wish the ground could just open and swallow me.

Whenever she's around, she make use of the toilet in my room most times, even if she didn't flush I Must help her. But she went to the visitors toilet this time. And I wasn't aware.
You are not MAN if you can't bend that woman and make her change from this nonsense. You ended up even begging her and I am sure she will keep repeating it. You are a weak man. I can't imagine this nonsense happening with me. I will just send her packing since she have refused to change. The power of pucci have taken hold of you.
Spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by FanOfMyself: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Keep telling her the way you have been doing until it sinks in and get stuck.
Your suggestion doesn't sit well with me. How can a full fledged woman be reminded to flush her shit and you are saying that op SHOULD KEEP ON CORRECTING HER. Is it because she's your fellow woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by bigcee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Flush it for her in peace and let us hear word,any small fault from a lady they'll be complaining as if they are perfect, since you can sleep with her without been married to her then I don't see anything wrong in overlooking her flaws.It is people's girlfriends that still urinate on their bed and didn't complain, please stop disturbing us over small small issues.If it's your mom or sisters will you complain or bring it here?
Always talking nonsense undecided

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by SenecaTheYonger: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
You forgot to mention she has low IQ. Part and parcel of dating a fine face. Pele.

Daniel7543:
Good day nairalanders.

Lala

Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by VanillaIyce(f): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Your suggestion doesn't sit well with me. How can a full fledged woman be reminded to flush her shit and you are saying that op SHOULD KEEP ON CORRECTING HER. Is it because she's your fellow woman?

Well he loves her and cannot leave her like he said, she can't be spanked as a mode of correction as she is not a kid, getting angry and yelling at her makes her angry and she yells back..as Mr lover lover he should keep correcting and flushing shit if that's what he wants. I don't see myself dating anyone like that and don't want to sound mean by saying he should leave her which it's obviously what he should do, but people in love don't take advice.. my reason for saying he should keep correcting her.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by halogate: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
...nawa oh. so u had to frame ur innocent cousins to cover up ur girlfriends shyt. Na God go forgive u op. Shame no let u even take d blame. Anyway continue to flush 90% of her shit. its a testament to ur true love.
Robbosh.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Punishment of the highest order, it is embarrassing, we all have our blemishes but I can't take this, it's a simple thing to do, dirty people are dirty because they are insensitive and lack self awareness
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Angelacruz: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Very disgusting...too bad
SmellySperm:

I bet she'll still not flush. Baba dey flush 90% of her shit and am 90% sure she doesn't wash her bum after poo. Both of them are just mad
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Angelacruz: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
She is a dirty girl...dont try changing her because it won't work....dat means she fit use water cistern for months without washing it.Very disgusting
Daniel7543:
Seriously bro. I was so ashamed today. I just wish the ground could just open and swallow me.

Whenever she's around, she make use of the toilet in my room most times, even if she didn't flush I Must help her. But she went to the visitors toilet this time. And I wasn't aware.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by NarcissistKing(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
She can never change. I hate dirtiness.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Double0h7(f): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Some weird people in this world. How could an adult walk away from their shit! Ewww, I bet she never cleaned her ass and shit is between her butt cheeks the whole day *pukes*

I feel sorry for you op!

You should tell her point blank that this attitude is putting you off her and if she continues then you might lose interest in her. Isn't she embarrassed? I would just die if someone had this conversation with me.
Re: Please Help!! My Girlfriend Can't Change From This Habit. by Double0h7(f): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
For the last 2 years you've only spent the odd weekend together and this is what she's shown you. Imagine living together for life, and now Imagine children put in the mix. This isn't a one off but a character flaw, she is not a clean person and when she is met with a family of her own she will be overwhelmed.

I'm not telling you to break up with her but you need to understand that she's not domestically capable! You will have to have maids and cleaners when you get married. If you're okay with this then enjoy your woman and excuse the shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Camera Captures In Europe Shocked The Whole World / What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.