Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Could Be Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With Me? (291 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Jane444466: 5:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Good evening all. I believe we have medical practitioners here who can provide some guidance as I’m confused and exhausted at this point.

This issue started around August this year. I started feeling this intense pain at my shoulder at the back down to below my ribs at the back. Sometimes, it will suddenly feel like the weight of my left side moves to my shoulder at the back, while my breast area feels light. When this happens, I panic and my heart begins to race and I get chills.

Other times, the pain feels like a squeezing pain at the shoulder at the back, and a vein appears on my chest, and I feel nauseous and my ears feel clogged and heavy. Let me mention that the pain is usually a burning feeling at the back and sometimes in my chest. Sometimes it feels like a scratch from deep inside.

I started with a private hospital where I was advised to take a blood test for ulcer, cholesterol, thyroid ECG and Echo tests. Ulcer came back as positive and the ECG, thyroid and echo were normal. Although I was placed on anti-hypertensive and omeprazole for ulcer. Yet this pain is still there. I recently went to a general hospital and I was still given bp, ulcer and anxiety medication. I was expecting that I’ll be asked to take a back X-ray or something. I’m just 28years old.

I’m so exhausted at this point, whenever this pain gets intense I panick and feel like I’m having a heart attack or something. I’ve heard that ulcer can cause any symptom in the body. Is the ulcer responsible for the pain?

If yes, what home remedies can I use?

May God give us sound health.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Bankerboy: 5:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Just pray to doctor JESUS, i strongly believe that he will heal your pains.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Godada(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: What Could Be Wrong With Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:24am On Nov 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Go to a hospital and explain to a doctor... You'll be fine my guy..

(1) (Reply)

Snake Inside Toilet (video) / Wedding Anniversary Names And Appropriate Gift To Give For Each Anniversary / Hello Everybody!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.