Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Help Me I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me I Need A Job (2219 Views)

Help Me I Am Loosing Hope / Help Me I Need A Job!!! Or Side Hustle Anything!!! / This Nairalander Defrauded Me; I Want To Use Juju - Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
As a the usual fool that you are, i have pledge to support the OP. What have you done other than grammar. The poverty really show for ur face. When Una go get anything, na so so noise.
If not for my schedules, i for search u here now. I know at some point you must have begged for handouts here. Na Una full job sections. Job frustration won finish u. Dey blow grammar akuya.

send money to the op and you'll see how I go shock you, no be to pledge audio help. ask for his details and see if I won't shock you thereafter

telling you to send money to help him, is like me living in delusion grin

I will be a clown to imagine this your talk talk talk you've money to help grin

I'm everywhere on the sections, did Nairaland restrict anyone from visiting the sections, your low IQ is just too nauseating for my liking. kid levelled up
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

send money to the op and you'll see how I go shock you, no be to pledge audio help. ask for his details and see if I won't shock you thereafter

telling you to send money to help him, is like me living in delusion grin

I will be a clown to imagine this your talk talk talk you've money to help grin

I'm everywhere on the sections, did Nairaland restrict anyone from visiting the sections, your low IQ is just too nauseating for my liking. kid levelled up
Then play my game akuya..
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Then play my game akuya..

I pledge this and that poverty Ambassador everywhere cheesy

onise
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I pledge this and that poverty Ambassador everywhere cheesy

onise
Poor man, why u dey run na.. Open thread make i expose your account.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Oladapo3971(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Continue to jobless yourself at home eating mummy's food while waiting for work. I left that life donkey years ago and feeding my own family comfortably well.
Don't go and make money. Sit down there dey blow grammar for inside chronic poverty.
Send number make i recharge your data so you can continue to rot in joblessness. Akuya
Brother please help my life with any token to transport myself to Lagos
0232658932 Wema bank
I take Almighty God beg you
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by bluefacealtima: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hi brother, can you drive manual car for 35k in Ibadan? Owe hate owe 5 four 67 five 1 six 4. Pls Call or sms
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Poor man, why u dey run na.. Open thread make i expose your account.

open the thread and I'll bounce on it, a small boy like you can't be ordering me, I'm not the Eldest son of your Father's age mate

just run up with 21 century and stop constituting nuisance like village champion on public forum
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

open the thread and I'll bounce on it, a small boy like you can't be ordering me, I'm not the Eldest son of your Father's age mate

just run up with 21 century and stop constituting nuisance like village champion on public forum
Poor man living in Onile... Feed your mouth, you can't. Just suffering your poor parents grin
Data sef na beg.. 1999 shildren
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Chuksmonika(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
I know, just like others in the forum sending cv upandan, you are also jobless.
I repeat, go get something doing. Nobody owns' you shit. Get your rat-ass up for work and stop feeling entitled to some job or something.
This one Nah mad man who just escaped from Yabaleft
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Chuksmonika:
This one Nah mad man who just escaped from Yabaleft
Your papa wey u keep for house na him be dat mad man
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Chuksmonika(m): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Your papa wey u keep for house na him be dat mad man
idiot
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Poor man living in Onile... Feed your mouth, you can't. Just suffering your poor parents grin
Data sef na beg.. 1999 shildren

stop identifying me with your parents poverty level, because they're poor doesn't mean everyone you meet here is

just go for brain upgrading, you will be fine cow
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Oladapo3971(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

which money did you've monkey, swear you get up to 10k in your account, you keep shouting wretched as if you're under a spell

I guess you just heard word, na because of monkey like you I support ritual, they should have long used you to appeal to the god of your land to prevent any stupidity that might want to arise in your community
empty head like you, akuse
Please help my life
I got interview tomorrow in Lagos ilupeju and I am in osogbo osun State
I need your financial assistance for transportation please help me 0232658932 wema bank
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

stop identifying me with your parents poverty level, because they're poor doesn't mean everyone you meet here is

just go for brain upgrading, you will be fine cow
Stop suffering your parents poor man.. Leave dem alone and hustle. Phone nor be achievement poor man. Data nor b trophy poor man.
Dem feed you, go feed anoda person poor man. Hahahahhahahahahah
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Stop suffering your parents poor man.. Leave dem alone and hustle. Phone nor be achievement poor man. Data nor b trophy poor man.
Dem feed you, go feed anoda person poor man. Hahahahhahahahahah

stop telling me your dad boring biography, I'm not interested in his gibberish biography
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

stop telling me your dad boring biography, I'm not interested in his gibberish biography
Hahahahahah.. U go tire poor man.. U go blow grammar tire poor man... Leave them alone and find your own house poor man
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Hahahahahah.. U go tire poor man.. U go blow grammar tire poor man... Leave them alone and find your own house poor man

how old are you again, poor poor man rant is boring? do you've any other words in that your big empty head at all?

the time wey u still dey suck your mama breast, I don dey street. left house 20yrs ago and it paid me today, kid find your way to the path of success and stop bragging nonsense
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by immortalityk: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
PastorFire:
Op, listen to me. I won't fault you for anything. I know it is not easy. Give me a detailed plan of a business you wish to do and you will have my support.
Please sir if u can help me in any way,I will really appreciate it
If u don't want to,just tell me and I will understand
It's because of an incident that made me beg
I don't want to be seen as a begger,but na condition make crayfish bend
This is a post I created on nairaland a little while back to show I'm not a scammer or lier sir

https://www.nairaland.com/6745156/story-life-24-years-oldsad
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Stephenofu: 5:14am On Nov 18, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Das1mama: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Pls am also in need of a job. My location is in Kogi precisely in lokoja.
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Das1mama: 8:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Oladapo3971:
Brother please help my life with any token to transport myself to Lagos 0232658932 Wema bank I take Almighty God beg you
lol u ehn
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

how old are you again, poor poor man rant is boring? do you've any other words in that your big empty head at all?

the time wey u still dey suck your mama breast, I don dey street. left house 20yrs ago and it paid me today, kid find your way to the path of success and stop bragging nonsense
I don't have any other words poor man. Poor man na poor man. E no dey 2
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
PastorFire:
I don't have any other words poor man. Poor man na poor man. E no dey 2

kid will always be a kid anyway
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Gustavo19: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
PastorFire:
Op, listen to me. I won't fault you for anything. I know it is not easy. Give me a detailed plan of a business you wish to do and you will have my support.

Give me your contact sir I will surly get back to you
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Gustavo19: 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
PastorFire:

Willing to start driving small bus for transport if you can help me sir if it’s installment I will take it
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by Gustavo19: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cuteimma1:
Thanks... pls how much is the pay cos I am planning to relocate

Bro’s please give me update on how to start working at the factory please leave all this people alone I live in alagbado and I need this job like mad belle don empty gGod is my witness

And for people fighting on my thread send me money 0252515010 Gtb thanks hungry they beat me inside
Re: Help Me I Need A Job by kingjaemmy: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
https:///l2bjjd Link to the class

Re: Help Me I Need A Job by PastorFire: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Gustavo19:

Willing to start driving small bus for transport if you can help me sir if it’s installment I will take it
Where is your location?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oracle Nigeria Vacancies: Service Delivery Manager (sdm) – Nigeria / Equity Assurance 2014 Graduate Trainee Test / NBC Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.