Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (53714 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by TheOgaBoss: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

It's no lies. Its true angry
how come in the same story , u claim u were not dating yet u are preparing for wedding.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by mrdino(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by thaoriginator: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

What if the child is your bosses or another colleague. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is a accommodating. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'll be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

grin

Guy you savage and funny at the same time oh!

But on the real Na true matters you dey align men.. Omo laughter don buss my Tommy!!!
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by tuna85: 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.

can i send you a DM?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Buffalo2(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
You are good to go if the company you both work for doesn't frown at it.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Okulojo4lyf: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
The way out is for you to marry her, You are doing well financially. So do the right thing by telling her not to abort, that you both should take the step . Do it and thank me later. I will guide you on the steps , all you need do is hit me up
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Ofadaman(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Your parent won't be the one to leave inside your marriage ,take their advice but you know her better than them so decide and tribe religion or ethnicity shouldn't be core reason to not marry someone you felt okay to have intercourse with.
So go with traditional wedding, forget about what your colleagues would think and do your think.

Next time, if you must have sex, and not ready for pregnancy why cum inside or not use a protection ,what were you expecting
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

What if the child is your bosses or another colleague. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is a accommodating. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'll be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

shut the Bleep off u negative thinker .
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by femi4: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Congratulations..just do trad and court. Church marriage is just paparazzi
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by frozen70(f): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Congratulations, its upto you to decide if both of you can make a happy home

Forget about what church will say, after all church still weds people who already have children and still want to wed

What you should be thinking is if your parents will accept her

As for your place of work, I don't know if they accept colleagues getting married

They may ask one of you to resign
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by TheGift: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=casppyjay post=107639150][/quote]

Are you doubting that He is earning that much?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

marry her since. Both of you are working class .watin u come dey wait for ?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by mercyland93(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just imaging when u dey sex unaself, no one knows but when pregnancy come u come they ask for what to do with it.
A lady of 28yrs if thinking well would not want to do abortion.
Thank God, both of u are in a good organisation and well paid . Thus, pls marry her and start ur family. Ur own case isn't the first and it won't ever be the last..
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Taiwo20(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
WHITE wedding is oyinbo man's wedding

You both should know what to do?

AmericanDad:

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by firstratedcitiz(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
The part where you mentioned that the both of you earn "well over 500k" was pure fabrication. Yes.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Martinez39s(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lol. Women are smart in the game, men are big fools in it. I give her a thumbs up. Her plan is gradually working. grin I presume this story isn't a fabrication.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Nah its mine cos I was with her when her period finished...and we had sex when she was off the next day

And she got pregnant from this? How's that possible?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by GeeksArc(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Just man up and marry her whichever ways, don’t do court yet until you do your dna…
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by iykejohnson(m): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

If you are definitely sure, the unborn baby is yours
And the girl is good, Biko wife her
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by laite: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nice combo you came from anambra she came from calarba you both met on a neutral ground lagos to play the match it's a win win situation...congratulations don't even think of abortion its a gift from God grin
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by iomoge2(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
I would advise you with my experience not church mind.

1. Have you baby. No matter what you do have your baby.
Since you were already talking marriage plans before pregnancy, please do your findings and marry her.
Do not allow parents decide for you. You are to live with the woman you marry.

What every kinda marriage you can do, pls do. Traditional and court is fine.

Let your colleagues say, after they would shut up and envy you two.
I hope your organization isn't against in house marriage.
Even if they are... Please plan towards saving for her to start something after baby is born.

Most importantly, make. Sure the child is for you.
Investigate to be sure you are the only one she is seeing.
These cases of DNA revealing the truth is mostly bore outta pregnancy before marriage.
Hence the rate of first norms being illegitimate is double that of other kids conceived during the marriage.

Accept my congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
I do not know whats wrong with me! I do not know how to hold a conversation. I only reply with small talk. E.g I'm fine, Yes, no. I find it difficult to socialize and express views like others.

Even in the office, i just greet and pass or ask how is the family? Once they say fine, i may ask how was the weekend? They reply fine and my mind just goes blank. I dont have anything to talk about .

I also stutter when trying express my self sometimes and find it hard articulating a sentence without pauses and mumbling. I feel like a living dead cos i'm mostly isolated. Please what do i do?

Tadeknkeepcalm:

Look at how far you've come wink
From not being able to talk in your work place to finally impregnating a colleague. What a growth
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by CALCULUS16: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Help no dey finish for nairaland. When the guy ddy use hammer dey knack pako, e no shout for help o, na when he giam belle, na that time he remember us. Nevertheless, be happy ur seed and her soil are fertile. Congratulations in advance. You have money yet u dey fear marriage. if d lady no get belle naso u go do white wedding when u don dey lick plate which has caused ur white garment to be filthy. if white wedding can not be done do black wedding in court or just traditional marriage and continue ur passion with ur partner. Man shall not live for sex alone.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Gravity56: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
For sale

Send a DM

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by onunwa21(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
No perfect woman now!! If u know u can understand & live peacefully with her. What re u waiting for!! At least u guys re doing something reasonable that can put food on the table.
Marriage straight!! Leave tribe matter oooo!!!
Anyway congratulations in advance! wink!!
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by promiseland245(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations Bro.
Guess it's time for you to change your name from AmericanDad to NigerianDad. grin

AmericanDad:

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Btruth: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations. Abortion is not allowed. You guys can marry after the baby is born or if you so decide against it.......well, so be it.

But allow the precious unborn baby to come.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by zedegit: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Calabar girls are the real deal. I believe she takes care of you, I think you should marry her fast enough since money is not the problem.

Your parents shouldn't force you to marry any tribe. You are an adult.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by CUMIN: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Your name precede you.

But at 33 you should be thinking about marriage. You're knacking with helmet. Better marry her.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by goodconsience77: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Give birth out of wedlock? That wont sit well with her family
So to abort baby will sit well with d family right? Is better u feat God than to fear man. The deal has been already look for an elderly person to give u better advise not from all this indomie children on nairaland. I believe if the lady in question has good character in terms of moral, respect, fear of God you can go ahead and marry her but if she lack all this don't try it so you won't regret it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.