Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant (53699 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by SunTzu123(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
See wahala! Did we counsel you to start sleeping with her? Why are seeking to make a decision based on public opinion?
Please make your decision and take care of your child.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by deavicky(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.
when it come to married and other things you people will be different but went it come to Biafra you people will claim them as your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by casppyjay: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

It's no lies. Its true angry
pure lies why not show us screenshots of the pregnancy convo with ur bedmate cum colleague and by the way I couldn’t overlook ur ignorance and illiteracy about u been able to father a woman who wasn’t ovulating..

Rubbish!!!! Lol ignoramus I was with her when period finished and we had sex the next day she was off .. dunce award of the century..

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by SirBunky85(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:
Hey guys, I just found out my colleague at work iv been sleeping with is pregnant. We were'nt dating tho we were just having fun together. We both came into the organization the same time and we earn very well like well above 500k per month. I'm 33 and she's 28. Shes having double mind about it and thinking of abortion but I told her No. Her reason is what will our colleagues say and how her family will react to her being pregnant out of wedlock.

The issue is she's from calabar and I'm from anambra. I'm the only son of my parents. Iv not told my folks yet but they definately would prefer me to marry an igbo girl. Also guys, we have started talking marriage plans but now that she's pregnant can the church wed us? or should I just do Traditional and court then after the baby is born I do white wedding Time is ticking oo.
stupid concoction from a confused kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Coldie(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Anambra people are the most tribalistic igbos in Igbo land i just pity that girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by kingsceemark(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

What if the child is your bosses or another colleague. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is a accommodating. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'll be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

O boy you just nailed the head with hammer, I no even trust myself this days, how much more Virginia people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by EgunMogaji2: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Please sell me aso ebi and I like wedding jollof.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by emerged01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

What is the purpose of white wedding? Is traditional wedding with registry not enough?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Angel1696: 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Earning 500k in organization in Nigeria, Sir op you must be living the Real Nigerian Dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Eleponblue(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

When you were quafing her did you tell us Abeg go pay brideprice jare you don marry!!! No try to abort o!!! Cos its sin against God and humanity! The pikin no offend you...�
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by mrksquare: 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tunex252:
You can go ahead and marry her but the issue is you and your wife working in the same company is big turn off for me

Most companies have an ethical code that forbides same. But office romance is always inevitable in every formal setting. I was once mired in office romance. I miraculously came out unscathed from it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Offpoint1: 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

First of all, does your company policy allows intimate relationship within her staff? If it doesn't, then both of you should ready to face disciplinary panel or worse SACK.

If the above is settled, both of you should info your families-either they allow marriage or not, take full responsibilities of your child.

F and Damn the public...
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by lomprico(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Congratulations!
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pls go on with the marriage.,....

I don't think she is after your money or will be a liability since both of you work in the same firm..

She is not a slay Mama since she can't be a baby mama...

Your closeness in the office got two of you into the exercise , but forgetting that every exercise has a reason.....

So if two of you can relate well while being close in the office, then taking her in as a wife won't be boring....

Your family too will end up loving who you love, and she has proved that both of you are fertile as well...

Lastly, people follow what you decide, and not you following what people decided for you, so forget what people will say and do what they will follow .....

Congrats as I await your invitation card bro, invite me if possible , am in Anambra too,..cheers to your new born twins

Ya gazie.....do check my signature for more details
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Dont marry her bro
Don't marry her

What if the child is your bosses or another colleague. Oh, you think you are the only one enjoying the cookies? Let me tell you now, kpekus is a accommodating. E no dey discriminate.

Wait and do DNA. You'll be surprised when the child is born, he will look like the security guy

Office romance gone sour

werey grin
Of all the trace the baby fit carry na security man she reduce her kpekus for
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by kingsceemark(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Do u think I'm that jobless to sit down and coin a false story for likes undecided pls if u cant advice...kindly ignore

Hmmm this work wey dey pay you and your partner in romance 500k every month, I dey suspect una oooo
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by emmyluizzz: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
lomprico:

Congratulations!
if you marry that girl simply because she is pregnant for you....then I pity you cos you don't know what you are getting into
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Zenithpeak(m): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
@op is a bloody lowlife going about fabricating lies all over the internet clout chasing....

Ignore the FUL jor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Trumann: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
tctrills:

Another tribalist.

It is a fact that you Igbos treat your women poorly. Look at how the Ojukwus are treating Bianca. Stop being blind and sort out your mess.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by casppyjay: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Angel1696:
Earning 500k in organization in Nigeria, Sir op you must be living the Real Nigerian Dream.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

keep the baby buh if you don't like her don't marry her as for work she can pretend that your not the one and continue since is not in any work ATikit not to be pregnant so relax
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by IkePeters(m): 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congratulations.

I think you should go with the second option contained in the last paragraph in your narration.

Congratulations again.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by GodisFirst: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why are you worried about Church now?
When you were catching the fun, you didn't consider the stand of the Church. Anyways, it has happened , it has happened. What you do now makes the difference. Never think of abortion. Don't mind what the Church will say now but approach her parents and seek their consent, meet your parents and tell them that you have done it and that you are sure you did it.
Go to the Church and inform them of your intention to marry each other, let the priest know that she is already pregnant, he will guide and direct you on how to go about it.
Do the Traditional marriage and follow up with the guidance of the priest.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by TheGift: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Were you interested in marrying Her or is it just because of the Baby?

If her parents didn’t have any issues , will you be comfortable having the baby without marrying Her?

Right now you need to forget about what people will think so you can think clearly to do what is right.

Finally, two wrongs will never make a right.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Newboss(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
In cases like this, abortion is not recommended because you too are already comfortable enough to handle a child.

However, DO NOT marry her. You never had plans for that, pregnancy should not change anything about your relationship with her.

She's gonna be your baby mama, and that's it. I repeat, DO NOT marry her. You will live to regret marrying her.
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by brosom(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Where una dey see this work abeg .500k and above @28yrs. shocked....hmm possible LOCAL CONTENT, NLNG, EXXON MOBIL, SHELL, CHEVRON ...etc undecided
Lol my brother na wetin I wan ask too, this companies na 9ja e dey abi na abroad?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by somehow: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
I hope you know one of you may likely lose his or her job in that company if you get married?
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by austinfan4love(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Which one b help,,,u impregnate person,,u dey say help,,,,oga carry your load
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Samuelriano1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
how una take dey get work off above 500k per month.na weytin I wan know be that
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Godson4live: 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Werey
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Godfather052(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
AmericanDad:

Oga go marry the girl
Re: Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant by Streetdreamx(m): 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Congrats bro, you must not do things to please others. Remember reproduction is natural whether you're ready or not. You wanted to have fun but it generated to pregnancy, you may not love her but sometimes love grows. Remember to invite NAIRALAND MEMBERS RIVERS STATE BRANCH during your wedding and dedication...God bless your union.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men? / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.