Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” (62604 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by tutudesz: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Madam your slippers your business grin

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by thaoriginator: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
sad
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Baawaa(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
R
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nationsdaddy: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world!
I disagree

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by captainamiedi1: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
what we say with our mouth is none of ur business.

6 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on earth.

Bro you are likely to be ight because these thins has no more shame infact they are ready to make you as a parent regret ever given birth to them.

See the flipflop sagging b***b she is exposing with her 36 outside as if she won lotto.

6 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by biggz82: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Picture 1 partially okay, picture 2 is totally finished
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by samguru(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
But when she get cancer of the breast, she go turn to everybody for help abi?

KWontinu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Siberia01(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bencr7: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:
She's right..you guys don't pay her bills for y'all sake..
Na wetin no concern una na em una dey put mouth..
when she dey show are Fallen hero why pple no go talk

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Thebigheart: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

grin grin grin deadlier than atomic bomb you mean.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by zoghys: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Revert that back abeg. Train your child in the ways of the lord and he or she won't depart from it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Martini101(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Small Pikin still dey worry this one, but let us all call it clout chasing.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Ara gbashikwa gi nti! grin
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by zedegit: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ara gbashikwa gi nti! grin
Ajoo gender !

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
she brings one word to mind "Crass"
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Sirchiboy: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Interesting.

Please I need a job.
I just finished my HND few months ago and I am tired of eating mama thank you.
Please help a brother.
I don't want to be a burden to my old aged parents.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by McAausim: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Business as usual..... grin

The future is female.... grin

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by phorget(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bwest wey be like wetin dem use kill mosquito, shey that one nah bwest?... undecided
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on ewhaarth.
what are the deadliest and second deadliest? Boko Haram and killer fulani herdsmen?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by suffering: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
All these Big Brother ex-contestants need psychological evaluation. When on the show they’ll claim to see psychiatrists when their stint is over and yet — in the free world — they’ll push the thought aside. Angel honestly needs a psychologist and she knows it. She doesn’t want to spend money, not knowing the longer she stays without one the worse things get.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by PointZerom: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
hibeebeeking:
Why is the boobs in the pictures shown above difference.

The first one is under GEJ
The second is under Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
bencr7:
when she dey show are Fallen hero why pple no go talk
That's why I said it's none of your business..if you ain't gonna be comfortable don't view it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by sterlingD(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by God1000(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
they always go astray

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by ParrotGirls360(f): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yeye Bress wey don sag finish....Mtchewww!!!!!

WATCH FULL +18 VIDEO HERE

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by pennyland(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank God am not a big brother fan or you either,whatever you do with your body I can't judge you, is between you and your creator.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by DAMN99: 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
This babe too sexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him / Nollywood Actor, Junior Pope Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.