Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” (62592 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by gassbee: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Asssssssssssshy
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
baggioni:

You are not alone my friend. E dey fear me too

All of una wey to born girls dey fear go born triplet girls!
Okonjo-Iweala no be girl child?

It depends on how you raise your daughters, and the values you instill in them.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by emmykk(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Why are you crying, darling

She is not crying if giving birth to your mother and sister is the deadliest thing in Nigeria is ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by stayclearofme: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on earth.
Lol... cheesy cheesy cheesy.. which one is the first?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bencr7: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I don't like argument rather I like debate and points..
ur debate and point,pass mark na ,F9
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by ba2remagaji: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
bencr7:
ur debate and point,pass mark na ,F9
I am f9 but you weren't Makin any sense through your previous comments..
Nothing to justify your comment.. wink
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Carry your wahala dey go, mariah.

Until you change, owu mu na gi!
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Emaprince: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmm, you obviously took after your mom from below pics
Anyways, Your boobs your business grin

We that has big boobs are not even complaining
excuse. The woman you posted is her mom?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Irennediva(f): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Was it not this Angel that Maria, Peace and Tega were gossiping in the Big Brother house that her Kpekus smell for Africa shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by deanoffaculty: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Kajaard: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/its-nobodys-business-what-i-do-with-my-boobs-bbnaija-star-angel/

Just look at a so called 21 year old lady's breasts. See how flat and fallen they are shocked shocked sad

She has not even given birth yet her breasts are as down trodden as this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That means when she eventually gives birth her breasts will just vanish. Nothing will remain cheesy

When we tell these girls that their actions have physical repercussions they call us haters. See her now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
maureensylvia:
Hmmm, you obviously took after your mom from below pics
Anyways, Your boobs your business grin

We that has big boobs are not even complaining
You have big boobs? Can I see cheesy
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Benjanni(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Irennediva:
Was it not this Angel that Maria, Peace and Tega were gossiping in the Big Brother house that her Kpekus smell for Africa shocked shocked

The future is Female shocked shocked shocked
you really watched bbnaija Wella to know their conversations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by RichboyPee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
Hahahahaha! Very correct
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by brightleave(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
1st n 2nd nko?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by MrColdsweat: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
So many programs for the girl child.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by 8stargeneral: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
The first is what
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bathroom sleepers
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by DeMekus: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world!
This one you're taking it personal, I hope his comment doesn't affect you in any way.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Omoluabiii(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Me love bwess sha, any mountain i see, na to grind am to valley, its our werk
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mayeldah(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
The boobs is already a public asset

Seeing it alone how divided both boobs are, you will know that it has suffered from manhandling.

We don't give a hoot!
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by nezer83: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world!

Lol...Hope you desire to give birth to a boy child.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Ugochekwas(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Please what is the 1st?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by galaxy2020(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shey person go marry this one put for house?
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by maureensylvia(f): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
Emaprince:
. excuse. The woman you posted is her mom?

Yes her mom
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by maureensylvia(f): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
henrybangs44:

You have big boobs? Can I see cheesy

SMH
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Olam09(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
She don go do breast augmentation surgery grin she's ashamed of her saggy bress
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Emaprince: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
maureensylvia:

Yes her mom
hmm

She looks young and prettier. Be like them be IG slayers

She for kuku replace her daughter at the BBN.lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by jacoik(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
ahhhhhhh what of we that have 3 girl pikins
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by maureensylvia(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Emaprince:
hmm

She looks young and prettier. Be like them be IG slayers

She for kuku replace her daughter at the BBN.lol

According to her, she tried many times to enter BBN but she wasn't successful, let's say her daughter repped her in there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Don Jazzy Gets To See The Don Jazzy Barbing Saloon. Check Out Photo Lols / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.