Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” (62601 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Lie.

To give birth to children and not bring them up in the way of God is deadly.

Swear say you no dey fornicate.
I no dey fornicate. I've given my life to Christ

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by jubrilELsudan: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
SEE AS HER BREAST RESEMBLE FALLOPIAN TUBE.

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by uthlaw: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on earth.
what is the first and second?

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by smartilicious: 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm seeing two different boobs...
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by God1000(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Beebah2000:
Aunty, u better carry your boobs commot for here. Shameless goat.
She doesn't have shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Ajoo gender !

Lol

Nwata ojoo! cheesy

Eshi ndi umu nwaanyi g'e gbu g'ilu ehn, eshi ahu ka I ga mata na nwaanyi a wuhu ebiri gi.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bencr7: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

That's why I said it's none of your business..if you ain't gonna be comfortable don't view it..
don't view wat, no be she they show pple. If u are minding ur business and someone just walk in ur front or walk at u naked are u not going to look at that person

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by ignis: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fallen Angel.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Yoighaman(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Olympus has indeed fallen.

I really pity this generation for the kind of role models and celebrities they have.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

Nwata ojoo! cheesy

Eshi ndi umu nwaanyi g'e gbu g'ilu ehn, eshi ahu ka I ga mata na nwaanyi a wuhu ebiri gi.
cheesy cheesy

Mariah, i-ga eso ha egbu-m ilu?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by onlinestaff2020: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Candidlady post=107636275]

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world![/quote

You dey mad?

Olosho

Hoe like you dey comment about man.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by baggioni: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
You are not alone my friend. E dey fear me too

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Truvelisback(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
She dey look for customer.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
Trash and super stories.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by faithfull18(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
It becomes the public's business when you display it in Public.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by uthlaw: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
ParrotGirls360:
Yeye Bress wey don sag finish....Mtchewww!!!!!

WATCH FULL +18 VIDEO HERE
pretty babe make I get ur control na...
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Tvoice: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nationsdaddy:
Hmmm what's the 1st and 2nd?

Buhari first , lai Muhammad second, com bit me I dey ma house
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
bencr7:
don't view wat, no be she they show pple
How is she showing people..did she beg you to click on the picture or did she carry the boobs to your face so you can see..
The Bible says in 1st Thessalonian 5:22:Abstain from every form of evil..
If you feel it's not good for you then abstain from it..na you just wan see am no excuse for that..
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
If you like cut off your breast or burn it inside your bedroom it's none of our business, but It immediately became our business the moment you started posting it on social media.

BTW, where is this girl's shame? She's so shameless sad

Well, what do I know? Since I cannot shame the shameless let me cum and be going.

For a girl who went "pantless" and exposed her v*gina before cameras, you should have known that by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bencr7: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How is she showing people..did she beg you to click on the picture or did she carry the boobs to your face so you can see..
The Bible says in 1st Thessalonian 5:22:Abstain from every form of evil..
If you feel it's not good for you then abstain from it..na you just wan see am no excuse for that..
then way did she post it online, if she u don't want pple to talk

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
bencr7:
then way did she post it online, if she u don't want pple to talk
Did she posted her naked boobs??
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Romanoff(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

I no dey fornicate. I've given my life to Christ

tongue
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Lionnation: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
I will keep sounding this to whoever that want to listen, Women where never created to reason for themselves, they need to be controled if we want mankind to continue, women are tools the devil uses against the world by telling men to allow them to be free and do whatever they like in the name of being politically correct or civilization quest, I don't know why most people don't know about this, the Bible said it I revelation, so do other holly books,

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by lilyheaven: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Romanoff:

Lie.

To give birth to children and not bring them up in the way of God is deadly.

Swear say you no dey fornicate.
He is a Virgin
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

Mariah, i-ga eso ha egbu-m ilu?

M gbuo gi ilu, who I go come dey drag?

Don't you know I enjoy being mean to you? grin
Enjoy the privilege.
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by bencr7: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Did she posted her naked boobs??
be like say u like argument abeg I don give up

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
bencr7:
be like say u like argument abeg I don give up
I don't like argument rather I like debate and points..
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mariangeles:

M gbuo gi ilu, who I go come dey drag?

Don't you know I enjoy being mean to you? grin
Enjoy the privilege.
Carry your wahala dey go, mariah.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Thesaint141(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Davash u nor go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
U show us pùssy u no show us breast angry
Wat kind of shit is that
Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by seyz91(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
i tell you

Davash222:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Michael Blackson Calls Out 19-year-old Girl Who Wants To Have Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.