Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) (1228 Views)

God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by akajesus1020(m): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2021
An unknown preacher has said she has been to hellfire and when she was there she saw Late Prophet TB Joshua of Synagogue Church and Bishop Benson Idahosa in hellfire.

According to her, Bishop Idahosa went to hell because of the chains and ring he does put on. She added that hell is not a good place to be.

Watch the video below!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2ETmbwJGU

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
Personally I am not in a seat to say who is in Hell or who is not.

But what I Know is that Heaven and Hell are So Real! And people are in them. People are Enter them this very moment.

It does not Matter what people think or say about you. None of Us can Deceive GOD ALMIGHTY.
It does not Matter whether you choose to Believe or you choose not to. The Moment you shut your eyes in Death, you will Believe.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by xpressionx(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2021
The other day a "prophetess" said if you eat draw soup you will go to hell.

Another said it is mamiwater that produces Titus fish

Now this one is saying that Archibishop is in hell for wearing jewelry.

Should the "future" be allowed to preach the Gospel?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by ChiefSosa(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't know if she's speaking the truth, but what I'm sure about is that on the last day there would be many surprises.

Many of those we looked up to as men of God would be rejected and sent to hell by Jesus because of their works of iniquity.

Jesus said:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

That's why it's very important that whatever we do, that we ensure that we don't just do things to please men but to please God, hence not be hypocrites who appear outwardly to be righteous, but are workers of iniquity in secret, so that we don't end up where all workers of iniquity are bound - in hell!

A word is enough for the wise.

God bless.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by nifemi25(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Fake prophecy everywhere.. she might just want to make front page. Why is she not seeing the future and tells us what's gonna happen in ten or twelve years to come.. this is how one idiot said eating okro will makes you goes to hell fire and another said Titus fish is been provided by mammy water.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Many people will insult her and call her names because of her statement and because of the names she mentioned, but it's still you people who believe that a little child, as little as 6 Years of age would end up in hell for telling a little lie.
You have to be mentally disturbed if you think it's "justice" for a little child to be burnt forever for something as little as telling a lie. If a child was killed in Nigeria for stealing meat in the pot, you people will frown at it. But since it's your religion, you feel it's perfectly okay and justified.
The concept of hell is unreal and absurd.

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Personally I am not in a seat to say who is in Hell or who is not.

But what I Know is that Heaven and Hell are So Real! And people are in them. People are Enter them this very moment.

It does not Matter what people think or say about you. None of Us can Deceive GOD ALMIGHTY.
It does not Matter whether you choose to Believe or you choose not to. The Moment you shut your eyes in Death, you will Believe.

Lmao.
If a person like Hitler who killed millions of kids should repent before his death, he'd end up in heaven for "giving his life to Christ".
But if 800 thousand kids out of the 1million children Hitler killed didn't get to have a chance to repent, they'd all burn in hell forever while their killer, Hitler will be in heaven rejoicing. You people need to think.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lmao.
If a person like Hitler who killed millions of kids should repent before his death, he'd end up in heaven for "giving his life to Christ".
But if 800 thousand kids out of the 1million children Hitler killed didn't get to have a chance to repent, they'd all burn in hell forever while their killer, Hitler will be in heaven rejoicing. You people need to think.

Quit these Babblings!
The things of GOD are not calculated or measured by Human reasoning .

Make use of your own opportunity you have now to accept JESUS Christ.

Because if you Depart this Earth without JESUS, you will wish to turn back the clock but it will be Late.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Quit these Babblings!
Make use of your own opportunity you have now to accept JESUS Christ.
Because if you Depart this Earth without JESUS, you will wish to turn back the clock but it will be Late.

LoL, pastor drop these sermons and reason logically here.
If you had three kids who went to hell because they lied to you, would you be happy in your heaven celebrating with joy forever, knowing deep down that your own kids are suffering and being tormented in the worst manner forever in hell?

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by Nephilim: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
What are true Men of God doing with chains. Wristwatch sef I no dey wear, talkless of chain, to do what exactly?

Well judgement is in God's hands, He decides All.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by peggywebbs(f): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Don't believe but I don't know why Christians do this sha. There is nothing like hell fire..there is a lake of fire but that comes after the final judgement. Nobody is burning in hellfire right now. They may be in Sheol, or the dimensions of the dead, or Abraham's Bossom (paradise not heaven) but certainly not hell fire.

Most dreams of hell fire are either memories from studying the scripture for long or a warning in our personal lives not to stray from the path of God. Seeing renowned pastors or people we know in hell or in heaven is completely false. The only exception is if the person in question has a history of going through dimensions but even at that it can't still be a hell fire because it does not exist. Hell may exist but not with the fire, again I repeat there is only one lake of fire and that is the second death.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by Nephilim: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
But how will you say such a great man of God is in hell. Well notable worldwide for the miraculous things he did while on earth. If there's any thing he's doing wrong he would have been notified and taken to corrections. Let's keep staying firm in the word and listening to instructions from the Spirit of God, Amen.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by orisa37: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2021
IT'S A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL. SATAN IS HURT. EVE IS ABOUT TO BE BURNT WITH SULPHUR. JESUS IS COMING NOW TO BUILD THE NEW JERUSALEMS. HE IS ON THE WAY. SATAN IS PROWLING.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by orisa37: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2021
THAT WOMAN SHOULD BE JAILED, LOCKED UP TO PROVE HERSELF.
Re: I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Idahosa In Hellfire - Preacher Say (video) by orisa37: 6:30am On Nov 17, 2021
SUFFER NO WITCH TO LIVE. THAT WOMAN IS A WITCH.

(1) (Reply)

Funke And Femi Ashekuns Fraudulent And Adulterous Acts Exposed / 3 Nigerian Pastors United Against Tithing Like Creflo Dollar / Is Human Life Valuable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.