Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? (2124 Views)

Family Sleeping Position, Hilarious Picture. / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. / What's Your Sleeping Position With Your Partner? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by samguy008: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Which Sleeping Position Would you Choose with your Partner?

It has been said that you'll never know some things about your partner until you get married - probably the first night together. Some Partners have raised alarms of Snoring,which prevents them from sleeping well during the night. Some result in sleeping in different bed at the end of the day.
To read full story and see pictures of different positions click here=> http://wapjoint..com/
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
For now, I sleep alone but as soon as that changes, I will let you know
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sleeping position? Who cares about d position? Besides I always find someone's legs on top of me when I wake up grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise: Sleeping position? Who cares about d position? Besides I always find someone's legs on top of me when I wake up grin
And u happen to always wake up wiv ur head right in dere rite? wink
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo: And u happen to always wake up wiv ur head right in dere rite? wink
I dont know what u are taking about undecided
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Tascocent(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
I will put my legz where her head is.........
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:

Hahahahahah, u nor know the answer gringringrin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Okontami: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
I prefer to read your question as:

Question: which style do you love

Ans: Do*ggie
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
Maga!! grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Caseless: 4:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sleepin position? B4 sleepin, i do cova mysef wit blanket and i usually wakeup using my body 2 cover d blanket in reverse. Sumtimes, i do karate..so i dont hav a specific position. Op, do u have one?
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
Answer the question jorh
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Answer the question jorh
shut up! Go play. Adults are discussing grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
shut up! Go play. Adults are discussing grin
I am writing a paper on adult behaviour so I should be here
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am writing a paper on adult behaviour so I should be here
writting about adults doesnt make u an adult.
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
Yes but because of this paper, I have to read/listen to what you sill adults type/say
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
Yes but because of this paper, I have to read/listen to what you silly adults type/say
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by tracyxx: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
Because he snores,we sleep side ways backing each other.But in d morning we find ourselves holdin each other.Really don't how it happens becos I can't stand his snorin.
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 7:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
tracyxx: Because he snores,we sleep side ways backing each other.But in d morning we find ourselves holdin each other.Really don't how it happens becos I can't stand his snorin.
you can put tissue paper in his nostrils or put u breas't in his mouth while he sleeps undecided
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
xynerise:
you can put tissue paper in his nostrils or put u breas't in his mouth while he sleeps undecided
Wereyyy!!! grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by xynerise: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wereyyy!!! grin
e make sense o! You self think am na grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by ciphoenix: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
caseless: Sleepin position? B4 sleepin, i do cova mysef wit blanket and i usually wakeup using my body 2 cover d blanket in reverse. Sumtimes, i do karate..so i dont hav a specific position. Op, do u have one?
me too o. I never wake up with the bed sheets intact
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by 2million1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Me no know o, considering the fact that i sometimes wake upside down
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
All I know is that I like very big beds
Small& medium size beds are irritating.
undecided
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by ayobase(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
AmBeautiful: All I know is that I like very big beds
Small& medium size beds are irritating.
undecided

For maximum tossing and turning aight!
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 2:09am On Sep 14, 2012
ayobase:

For maximum tossing and turning aight!
I think its cos a medium/small bed means she will be the only one sleeping on it
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2012
If I have a wife, i'll always want to hold her to me. Sleeping position, I don't think that should be an issue in a marriage
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I think its cos a medium/small bed means she will be the only one sleeping on it

What a FINISHING....yeah right!
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by vivianc(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2012
I love to be held by my man whenever we are sleeping.....so the position doesn't matter......
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Chirolechick: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
position doesn't matter as long as m being held "winks"
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:

Not really!
smiley
Naturally i like big beds.
For easy Navigation
grin
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by Mynd44: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Not really!
smiley
Naturally i like big beds.
For easy Navigation
grin
You can't be in a small bed and navigate cos when you are in a small bed, you can't even move not to talk of turning
Re: Which Sleeping Position Would You Choose With Your Partner? by MrsChima1(f): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Any positions that is comfortable for Oga Chima. For some reason...he love rubbing my legs with his crusty claws feet.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? / My Girlfriend Just Lost Her Mum / Beware Of Women's Love Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.