Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52788 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by DarkCaesar(m): 3:07am On Nov 19, 2021
debbydams:
hummm
cool
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by DarkCaesar(m): 3:09am On Nov 19, 2021
cool
debbydams:
smiles..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 5:08am On Nov 19, 2021
You don’t know me either. So do not assume.
The fact is that the world is where it is now because there are no consequences for wrongdoing. Because you want to give advise doesn’t mean you cannot scream the bitter truth about ACTION & CONSEQUENCE for Pete’s sake. Even science says “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”.
I am yet to see any Scripture that says there is zero consequence for wrongdoing. If the perpetrator escapes it the kids won’t. The Supreme being may just reduce the severity because of grace.
I am in my 40s & I know having a home is not the ultimate happiness. Living a good life that recognizes that you MUST do good & not evil is more important. FYI, I am happily divorced.
Incase you are a Christian, Jesus & Apostle Paul did not have a ‘home’.
There is no way you can be a good person and you still excuse evil and wrongdoing. It is impossible! You think you are good, but you are not. People like you just make it easy for others like yourself to keep doing the evil they love to do without anyone calling them out.
I will tell you again, I will NOT conform to your GUTTER VALUES. Better look elsewhere.

OdefaGirl:

I wish you know the person you are quoting... When I read some comments here on Nairaland I shake my head because you guys just assume what is in your feeble minds.... Giving someone an advise that would better one's life or even another reader or even move on is better than criticizing one till they get depressed and give up. That is hypocricy.... She has learnt her lesson and is telling her story... so why would you prosecute her? Are you her God? Since you know so well how scammers operate, maybe you should tell your family including your soul to stop using people for rituals... Which way should I change? Having a good heart towards my fellow not minding their past or you who is actually a devil coming out to judge others? That girl can comfortably run a good home in the future while you.... who's a devil's saint that have no evil plans against your fellow human may end up having a sham of a home.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 6:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Tzar:
The fact is that the world is where it is now because there are no consequences for wrongdoing. Because you want to give advise doesn’t mean you cannot scream the bitter truth about ACTION & CONSEQUENCE for Pete’s sake. Even science says “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”.
I am yet to see any Scripture that says there is zero consequence for wrongdoing. If the perpetrator escapes it the kids won’t. The Supreme being may just reduce the severity because of grace.
I am in my 40s & I know having a home is not the ultimate happiness. Living a good life that recognizes that you MUST do good & not evil is more important. FYI, I am happily divorced.
There is no way you can be a good person and you still excuse evil and wrongdoing. It is impossible! You think you are good, but you are not. People like you just make it easy for others like yourself to keep doing the evil they love to do without anyone calling them out.
I will tell you again, I will NOT conform to your GUTTER VALUES. Better look elsewhere.

what evil are u talking about? Did u read the story well?
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2021
From the BOLD quotes below in her original post,
1. The guy told her he is a scammer, she did not run.
2. He said he has a juju man that uses HUMAN PARTS she still did not run
3. Instead she decided to betray her faith to start searching for another juju man, for what purpose? To help her scammer defraud other human beings and make them cry! Those human beings scammed may NEVER recover from the scam. They may even commit suicide o.
4. She did all this so that she can benefit from it all. She wanted the criminal to marry her and they will start spending their proceeds of CRIME together.

She got hurt when she realized the scammer scammed her & he probably started spending the money from their crime with another woman.

WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING EXCEPT EVIL PEOPLE?

She can as well do same for an armed robber for all I care.

QTE
I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.
UNQTE

debbydams:
what evil are u talking about? Did u read the story well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Tzar:
From the BOLD quotes below in her original post,
1. The guy told her he is a scammer, she did not run.
2. He said he has a juju man that uses HUMAN PARTS she still did not run
3. Instead she decided to betray her faith to start searching for another juju man, for what purpose? To help her scammer defraud other human beings and make them cry! Those human beings scammed may NEVER recover from the scam. They may even commit suicide o.
4. She did all this so that she can benefit from it all. She wanted the criminal to marry her and they will start spending their proceeds of CRIME together.

She got hurt when she realized the scammer scammed her & he probably started spending the money from their crime with another woman.

WHO DOES THIS KIND OF THING EXCEPT EVIL PEOPLE?

She can as well do same for an armed robber for all I care.

QTE
I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.
UNQTE

what u typed is Wrong, u don't jump and judge people, u read the wrong meaning to the post, in her write up, she said the guy can't do ritual, they went to an alpha no sacrifice was made, and everything they didnt work, the guy left her because she was pregnant, when the guy has money, it was from the, alpha they went too...she clearly stated she did everything for him out of love, she Neva collected a dime from him..u don't judge people from their mistakes, she was blinded by love..we are sinners because she came out to share her story for people to learn u can't start judging, if she is evil u claim she is, do u think she will share the story after 4 years, she did because she want people to learn from her past, stop judging.. some shits happened and we learn and move on..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tzar:

Sorry..... I see where you are coming from. You've got a lot of issues to deal with in your life. I won't ask you how you ended up this way but one thing I know is that you are dealing with a lot of things because you think you are the only right person. No way, give others second chance in life.... They may even turn out to be better than your righteous, top mountain morally trained self. Heaven knows that you are not better than so many people whom you think you are... Mr. 40, give yourself some respect coz I won't dignify you with another reply.... not even to read your mention, so don't bother with your hate, hypocricy and disgusting replies.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Madam, I am not one of those men that you will bully into silence, trust me.
Thank you for promising no other response from you. I hope you have the integrity & DECENCY to do so.
Actually, your most likely sad & pretentious marriage means nothing to me too.
As I said, from your response, you have GUTTER values that encourage bad behavior.
I am not afraid to acknowledge & take responsibility for my flaws. I am not also afraid to be called out if I misbehave. It is dirty people like you who expect not to be called out.
But I will NOT succumb to the dirty, uncouth, characterless, unaccountable and obscene values that people like you have and propagate.

OdefaGirl:

Sorry..... I see where you are coming from. You've got a lot of issues to deal with in your life. I won't ask you how you ended up this way but one thing I know is that you are dealing with a lot of things because you think you are the only right person. No way, give others second chance in life.... They may even turn out to be better than your righteous, top mountain morally trained self. Heaven knows that you are not better than so many people whom you think you are... Mr. 40, give yourself some respect coz I won't dignify you with another reply.... not even to read your mention, so don't bother with your hate, hypocricy and disgusting replies.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
You are the one who read wrong!
I said his being a criminal & association with people who use HUMAN PARTS is enough reason for her to RUN if she had any sense.
Who loves a criminal if they are not criminal minded too?
Will you date someone who you know beheads people for rituals? Will you pay for how such people will perform their evil criminal activities? That is what I read she did in some ways.
If she funded his criminal activities out of love, she should not be bothered he was now spending money with another woman!
How do you even fund efforts into a criminal activity out of love She was an active participant for Pete’s sake.
Yeah, I feel sorry for her. But people like me need to come hard on bad decision makers like her or any other man/woman, so other people like her will not think everyone will just casually condone bad behavior.

debbydams:
what u typed is Wrong, u don't jump and judge people, u read the wrong meaning to the post, in her write up, she said the guy can't do ritual, they went to an alpha no sacrifice was made, and everything they didnt work, the guy left her because she was pregnant, when the guy has money, it was from the, alpha they went too...she clearly stated she did everything for him out of love, she Neva collected a dime from him..u don't judge people from their mistakes, she was blinded by love..we are sinners because she came out to share her story for people to learn u can't start judging, if she is evil u claim she is, do u think she will share the story after 4 years, she did because she want people to learn from her past, stop judging.. some shits happened and we learn and move on..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tzar:
You are the one who read wrong!
I said his being a criminal & association with people who use HUMAN PARTS is enough reason for her to RUN if she had any sense.
Who loves a criminal if they are not criminal minded too?
Will you date someone who you know beheads people for rituals? Will you pay for how such people will perform their evil criminal activities? That is what I read she did in some ways.
If she funded his criminal activities out of love, she should not be bothered he was now spending money with another woman!
How do you even fund efforts into a criminal activity out of love She was an active participant for Pete’s sake.
Yeah, I feel sorry for her. But people like me need to come hard on bad decision makers like her or any other man/woman, so other people like her will not think everyone will just casually condone bad behavior.

smiles..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
piroux:
You people and all your nobody holy stories. Sorry, there are decent people in the world. I'm sorry this is news to you but some people try very hard to be holy and succeed at it.

Should it give a yardstick to be judgemental? No. And it's not on that basis I was responding. I didn't ask why she was having sex with a man she wasn't married to, I didn't ask why common sense didn't allow her prevent marriage, I didn't say anything about abortion being a sin.

But I responded on a decency basis. And yes, I didn't read about her boyfriend rejecting rituals with human parts. She didn't mention that when she posted first. Also, she used juju man for the person her friend, not neighbour recommended to her.

Black magic Alfa or ritualistic or babalawo or yahoo or yahoo plus, all of them are not just right, not decent, nor acceptable.

She wished she didn't come in contact with him because she wasn't rewarded for being his support system. His family never came to see the child she had or show their support. She didn't see what she did as morally wrong. And thats where the problem is. If that man had rewarded her with marriage, all young ladies like me will read is "Support your man when he is down".

So when I say, there is no lesson here, that's what I mean.

If this man comes back, she will take him back. If she meets a man who does yahoo and promises to marry her, she will offer support all over again.

I couldn't resist quoting this! One million likes for you!

Yes, this is not a ''don't judge, nobody holy pass, her life, her choices'' case - as regards to the bolded. I love that part especially.

True. If the young man hits 'jackpot' and comes knocking on her door today, and tells her he wants to be flying her around the world (from scam money), she no go dump this motivational piece wey she post here? Would she think to share her story as a life lesson?

Nopity. 'She's' doing this because she didn't get rewarded for her efforts, not because she had a change of values and orientation or realised how fraud and fraud+ is devastating and bad. Like gutter bad. Vile bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2021
God bless you & the other poster for this! Thank God there are still sane Nigerian women and men out there! I almost thought I was the only one.
God help Nigeria with the kind of people some of them have become!

Magnoliaa:

I couldn't resist quoting this! One million likes for you!

Yes, this is not a ''don't judge, nobody holy pass, her life, her choices'' case - as regards to the bolded. I love that part especially.

True. If the young man hits 'jackpot' and comes knocking on her door today, and tells her he wants to be flying her around the world (from scam money), she no go dump this motivational piece wey she post here? Would she think to share her story as a life lesson?

Nopity. 'She's' doing this because she didn't get rewarded for her efforts, not because she had a change of values and orientation or realised how fraud and fraud+ is devastating and bad. Like gutter bad. Vile bad.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tundex911: 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
See your life outside

Smh

I pray make you no learn more lessons aside from this one.

Our generation

I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.