Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52699 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by hardon1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
If you are willing to assist him on fetish money. Then Both of you are same kind, he is simply smarter than you.

So you believe a man who is willing to make fetish and blood sacrifice for money is capable of loving someone. You are lucky he didn't use you for ritual

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by okuta007: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
try to use your brain when typing..

next time please use your anus to read what i typed - ovien igodomigodo grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Joydan95: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.
Congratulations, watch my YouTube video to know what to expect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZU9ExF8CPA
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by lotman4real(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=piroux post=107675173]

You people and all your nobody holy stories. Sorry, there are decent people in the world. I'm sorry this is news to you but some people try very hard to be holy and succeed at it.

Should it give a yardstick to be judgemental? No. And it's not on that basis I was responding. I didn't ask why she was having sex with a man she wasn't married to, I didn't ask why common sense didn't allow her prevent marriage, I didn't say anything about abortion being a sin.

But I responded on a decency basis. And yes, I didn't read about her boyfriend rejecting rituals with human parts. She didn't mention that when she posted first. Also, she used juju man for the person her friend, not neighbour recommended to her.

Black magic Alfa or ritualistic or babalawo or yahoo or yahoo plus, all of them are not just right, not decent, nor acceptable.

She wished she didn't come in contact with him because she wasn't rewarded for being his support system. His family never came to see the child she had or show their support. She didn't see what she did as morally wrong. And thats where the problem is. If that man had rewarded her with marriage, all young ladies like me will read is "Support your man when he is down".

So when I say, there is no lesson here, that's what I mean.

If this man comes back, she will take him back. If she meets a man who does yahoo and promises to marry her, she will offer support all over again.

[much love dear.... You reason well,Thank you..God bless you more]

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by chingle5(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
hmmm may u not fall into the wrong hand, iv bn in mess for 4 years, iv stayed indoor for 3 months..

Oga sharrap joor and stop quoting nonsense ... U r a big goat
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by lotman4real(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
[Not only its well , were you able to comprehend her points ,thats a reasonable girl with the fear of God.=debbydams post=107675311] hmmm it is well[/quote]
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Scottz: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're really jobless sha...what a pity
but you’re the one really showing symptoms of joblessness cheesy

As u de do like who go soon commit suicide due to frustration grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
okuta007:

next time please use your anus to read what i typed - ovien igodomigodo grin
oniranu grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Ayt27(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nilx:
Life will humble you.

Only fewer words are truer than these.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by lotman4real(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Thank you bro
Dextre:

So you found what you and your bf were doing as a righteous act, a hustle, a means to success abi nor be so? And u now find what was done to you bad? Karma got your ass real good and your bf is next.
Una forget say people wey dem dey dupe sef get God wey go fight for them
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
KoshCAD:
Message me your number let chat.
yeye she deactivated her account na,wetin u wan follow her talk, say it here na
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Olamilekxy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]I don't remember inviting you into my mentions .

I just quoted so that you can come back to read all what you wrote in this thread. Read again bro.

You clearly wrong 100%
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Karnice600: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Well, just like you said; so the readers could learn from your misdeeds.
Readers, set your values and be principled. Male or female. Anyone who loves you won't drown you. Op didn't value human lives. She valued her boyfriend's addiction and obsession than humanity.
OP, tell all these to Jesus. HE alone can assure you of a brighter, better tomorrow. We all can't. You can start now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OvertheTop(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
tradepunter:
When working class guy with roof over his head making use of public transport approach these girls, they look down on you like you wasting your life..

Na benz boys them like... Prefer to live in fantasy than in reality.... No questions whatsoever, intellectual conversation na sin to them....

Trying to encourage while finding avenue to sponsor their biz na sin...

Come see my estate for island lagos, na so so baby mamas day everywhere... Father's no where to be found, then they will be asking is it a sin to date a SINGLE MUM??

Anyways make everyone dy there lane....

To every genuine hard working man, none of these girls are worth it if you don't meet their fantasy.

This Need to be Understood:

You See....Ladies have Age Time Frames:

18 - 26 yrs of Age :
They don't want wish to settle down...They want To party, Grove etc. with the most sociable guys in town (guys that spend it all as they get the money) .

BUT at

27 - Upwards:

They Shift their focus:

They are Ready to settle Down, so they Stop pursuing the Sociable guys that mostly don't think about the future TO guys that have been working from day1 (The nice guys, studious guys, the planners, the Executives that have been sacrificing all their social life just to get a good future)
The Reason is : To provide for her kids and form a stable family.

(some of them don't escapes this (18-26)period without a kid or 2 ruining or reducing their chances of Trapping a provider [/b]Man in the (27- upward) Age Period)

They make this shift because the Former Cannot Not Provide for Family and Mostly are Not stable to commit to a Family.

[b]Sadly, due to lack of experience of theses non-socially savvy second set of Guys (providers), they get Trapped by already used Ladies.

If you are provider, Look well and Don't be Trapped.

Know this and Know peace.... undecided grin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
You deserve what you got.
You tried to enable a criminal/scammer! Why are you shocked a scammer scammed you?!
Are you that unintelligent? I pity any good man who ends up marrying you.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by tradepunter: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
OvertheTop:

This Need to be Understood:

You See....Ladies have Age Time Frames:

18 - 26 yrs of Age :
They don't want wish to settle down...They want To party, Grove etc. with the most sociable guys in town (guys that spend it all as they get the money) .

BUT at

27 - Upwards:

They Shift their focus:

They are Ready to settle Down, so they Stop pursuing the Sociable guys that mostly don't think about the future TO guys that have been working from day1 (The nice guys, studious guys, the planners, the Executives that have been sacrificing all their social life just to get a good future)
The Reason is : To provide for her kids and form a stable family.

(some of them don't escapes this (18-26)period without a kid or 2 ruining or reducing their chances of Trapping a provider [/b]Man in the (27- upward) Age Period)

They make this shift because the Former Cannot Not Provide for Family and Mostly are Not stable to commit to a Family.

[b]Sadly, due to lack of experience of theses non-socially savvy second set of Guys (providers), they get Trapped by already used Ladies.

If you are provider, Look well and Don't be Trapped.

Know this and Know peace.... undecided grin

Damn this is very accurate, it makes soo much sense...

Guy it seems you do lots of study... Very good indepth analysis.

Thanks men
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Jochabed(f): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
God is merciful if you call on him.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ikennamadu1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2021

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

Hmmmmmm nawaoooo
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Emaprince: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bad boys keep winning back to back to back.

And these bitches will never learn.

I have come to realise that trying to help a lady that have been hurt, ditched etc by another guy is like catching a falling knife. It doesn't end well they tend to be too foolish and might still go back to the villain if they see another opportunity. I have a very close female friend that have wasted my advices and efforts on top dating one jobless cult guy. ..before you know it, she will go back again and make you, the helper look foolish.

I would have felt pity for the OP, but it will be a waste of time cos I am sure that if any one was advising her against dating a yahoo boy, she would have made that person an enemy. Imagine going as far as supporting him by providing funds for alfa, juju....and literally expecting the yahoo boys to cash out. Like seriously?

What do you think 'cash outs' means?

So you support your bf defrauding other people of their hard earned money because you think you are in love?

Anyway...maybe this is a way of getting your own punishment because those people your bf was and still defrauding are wailing some where now.

Whenever I see a woman messed up over what she went through with a man..what comes to my mind is J. coles song.

Don't save her...she don't want to be saved

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Gospel367: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
just pray to God that your destiny is still complete. imagine you going to native doctor for a boy to be rich. why didn't you do it for yourself. you were just dumb and not in love

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Qatar2022: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] You're really jobless sha...what a pity
Please can you stop this madness? Nothing everybody is jobless like you
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ShawnT(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Not too late dear, take care of your baby, find a job and move on. The lord is your strength
I got there I was very weak , I was given Injections and drips after 4 hours I gave birth to a baby boy, my baby is okay..

After 4 hours I started bleeding heavily cry it was God that revive me, my mom called his parents they refused to render any help till date, my baby is 4years

I lost my life because I fell for the wrong guy, I lost my career, I lost everything..im trying to bounce back I don't even know where to start from..

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
piroux:

[s]But this is not a bad guy story, the lady herself is an awful person.

Who dates a yahoo boy who has told you he has been sent to look for human parts? That's not red-light enough?!

Then she asks a friend for a herbalists contact to help his yahoo career... why does she have friends that know evil herbalists?

Why not leave at that point? Why stay with such a lazy, good for nothing individual?

She has low morals, low sense of self worth, zero emotional intelligence and is just as lazy, cunning and bad as he is.

Even worse, she went there and ate mixtures of things, who knows if she hasn't been used herself and now abandoned?

I have no sympathy for her and there's no lesson to learn here.
[/s]
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Befulfilled(f): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Where's your current location?
I want to help you. Reply

Una don start? Mr. Helper. When u never fit help yourself?
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tzar:
You deserve what you got.
You tried to enable a criminal/scammer! Why are you shocked a scammer scammed you?!
Are you that unintelligent? I pity any good man who ends up marrying you.

Angel Gabriel, can you actually pass your judgement as you judge yourself. Holy nweje
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Befulfilled:

Una don start? Mr. Helper. When u never fit help yourself?

E shock you? You think say everybody dey like you....?
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Hmmmmm. Bad guys seems to be winning.

We good guys get nothing, even when we put our all for the other party. I know many ladies who were feeling fly in school but are today very single and searching, one was telling me over the weekend that she hopes to find love this December, she's tired.

It's well. Let's all carry our cross. I'm carrying mine without wining about it.
Good people don't often claim to be good. Na person dem catch be thief. Abeggi

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
If I make stupid decisions about dating & investment, such as this, I will take responsibility for my greed & stupidity. I will not try to justify such low IQ thinkinglike you have done.
Continue encouraging these scammers, armed robbers, kidnappers & potential ritualists that you ladies date because of easy money.
But don’t come and disturb us with your well deserved punishment from your shallow thinking na?!
Some of us have a fair idea of what is right & wrong tho.

OdefaGirl:

Angel Gabriel, can you actually pass your judgement as you judge yourself. Holy nweje
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Amanda4life: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2021

YAHOO BOYS NEVER IN THEIR llfe time KEEP ONE WOMEN.

SECONDLY, THE SKILL HE IS USING FOR THE YAHOO WORK IS SAME SKILL, HE WILL USE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Pymetrics: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Am I the only one reading the part where she was trying to help the guy through juju way? As in getting human parts and do a yahoo plus or getting charm to help his yahoo business to scam people. Why is no one calling her out on this? People just focused on her pregnancy and child story...
This one is desperate oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Father’s Reaction To His Daughter Choosing A Black Man For Prom / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.