Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52793 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Your own better you have a baby.
The thing is that I want to know that "on thing" that "Les to another"
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Realhommie(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Klass99:

I think a good number of us, frown at that yahoo lifestyle and we are not in the minority either.
The reality is we're in the minority.. That lifestyle has come to stay because generally it's been accepted as a norm by a vast majority, very large percentage of society.

Sadly...
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by pacificom: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sister you like a typical love Bird. You didnt give your brain much chance like your do with your pussie. Better move on and be wise with strangers next time.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tayorshd2(m): 9:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hmmm...this narrative reminds of that soap opera called Super story undecided
grin grin grin grin grin angry sad shocked
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tayorshd2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
it's not..heaven bear me witness

Are u sure this story is not fiction??
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by okuta007: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
oniranu grin

ozuor grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
okuta007:

ozuor grin
werey grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by okuta007: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2021
debbydams:
werey grin
chai - e pain am grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
okuta007:

chai - e pain am grin
smiles
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Lekan239(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
I created this acct today for single ladies to learn from my mistakes..

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.
after seeing ur moniker, I just hiss
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by chiomzy86(f): 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2021

I finished from school some years back, after my final exams I decided to stay back because I was into little business, I sell ladies wears and bags.

On Thursday evening I was outside my hostel when guy pass we exchanged greetings, I fell for him I can't explain why ( I was single) the next evening he saw me we had a little chats, we exchanged numbers.

We became friends, after two weeks the feelings started growing and I fell in love with him( I wanted a serious relationship) I went to his house with my friend spent few minutes and left..the next day my friend had a guest so I decided to go to his place, I pleaded with him that I don't want any sexual itimacy he aggreed, around 5am he started touching me one thing led to the other..after two months I find out he has a gf, before then I dreamt about him it made me feel for him more deeply.

I was very down and I decided to move on I went to bear parlor I drank to stupor some people help me home..the next day he called, he started saying the lady is a cheat, we move on..after some months I relocated to another state I was hunting for job, I travelled to lagos, he calls me every day, we chat the love grows more, he was very broke, I sent him money, after some months I left lagos, on my back a man told me to avoid any relationship at the moment, wish I heed to his advice..

I went directly to his place, he was down, he den open up to me that he's in interested fraud( yahoo) and nothing is dropping, he told me he came to ilorin but he was asked to bring human parts but he can't, and his neighbor is cashing out, I told him I'll help because I really love him I spoke with my neighbor if she know any juju man that's very good, she introduced me to a man. I had close to 100k in my account, we both went to the man I did a lot of prayers, ate different types of things we spend more than 50k after some weeks nothing is dropping, and I'm feeding him, my account is red already, he spoke with his friend, his friend introduced him to another juju man den we are out of cash already.

He told me that he want to go home to hustle up, after some weeks he started posting the other girl pic I was very down after everything I did for him, I moved on but it was too late, I was pregnant my initial plan was to abort it when someone who doesn't even me told me she saw me in hospital in her dream

I insisted on aborting but every means I tried wasn't working until I was told not to abort the child.

Pls dust yourself and move on.thank God you survived.thank God your child survived..baby daddy is cashing out.you don't know if he has stained his hand in blood, as desperate as he was then.pls don't let him come near you or your child..say to yourself u will still make it...look unto God he is your last hope he will surely not disappoint you...that child will put a smile on you soon. Stop dwelling in the past get up and move on .God is here to help you.ask!
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by torqque7(m): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
pls don't drain my thread, I created this thread because I want people to learn from my mistakes..I don't v any reason to lie,I still have my scan results here

Abeg shutup joor make we hear word,u want people to learn from what?didnt u hear of others before u who made same mistake u have made yet u didn’t learn from their own mistakes even when they said the same trash u just said of wanting others to learn from urs but unfortunately majority of ur gender need to learn the hard painful way in life because they never listen to people who really care about them and gives them good advice..ofcourse no yal always want to live in the moment of foolishness and forgetting there is always a future that will come.

Anyway just as u refused to heed the warnings of previous dumb oloshos and u made same mistakes they made as ur role models,that’s how a lot of ur gender will still forget their brain in the trash and still make same mistake u have made EVEN AFTER READING UR STORY AND UR PATHETIC warning to them..madam enjoy ur life,u made ur bed so lay in it.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Beey(f): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2021

So sorry about your ordeal. Thank God you are alive. They say where there’s life, there’s hope. Let mistakes be stepping stones for a better tomorrow. Forget about that guy for now and focus on improving your life. When you are successful, they come looking for you. So pick yourself up & ask yourself what you are good at. Is it cooking, start a food business. Is it baking? Is it makeup? When asked Moses to use what was in his hand , I don’t know if you are religious or not. Your answer lies within you. It’s not the end, just a new beginning.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2021

This 2021 format is nice. Lol
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Patojargz: 1:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Chai! No reason am. Na normal thing at same time Na still lifestyle…
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by skj1377(m): 2:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Your story is terrible. So the juju men cash out on you while you wanted to cash out on white men. Anyways for other single ladies use her story as a learning point Dont give birth to what you can't take care off.

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 17, 2021
piroux:

But this is not a bad guy story, the lady herself is an awful person.

As in ehn. She's just as bad as the guy. No difference.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by adejohn00007: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Sofiora, why do you keep creating new accounts ...is it that you're that jobless ? undecided

You are a fool, for saying this
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by VOR2019: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Lack of home training or refuse to accept home training.
Ammishaddai:
Hmmm...this narrative reminds of that soap opera called Super story undecided
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by VOR2019: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Here, I will say ''lucky you''. You're alive and somehow healthy and with a child, therefore all is not lost, you're blessed. Get living and remember that when the going get tough, the tough get going. It's your call.

I got there I was very weak , I was given Injections and drips after 4 hours I gave birth to a baby boy, my baby is okay..

After 4 hours I started bleeding heavily cry it was God that revive me, my mom called his parents they refused to render any help till date, my baby is 4years

I lost my life because I fell for the wrong guy, I lost my career, I lost everything..im trying to bounce back I don't even know where to start from..

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by MisterKennedy(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
You moved too fast, without getting to know who he is.

*You said you fell in love with him after two weeks of meeting. That's not even love but infatuation.

*You went to his house around the same time you claim to have falling in love with him. Somebody you just met. Unless you really know a guy, don't go to his house or at least don't go so soon.

*You didn't only go to his house but slept overnight that same night. What did you expect? He will obviously want sex, which is what happened.

Next time, take the time to get to know a guy first, then have a committed relationship in place, and most of all, don't sleep with him until marriage.
nice advice dear

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by abadiru: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
Your case us very touching and I pray God heal your wound. Aside that you want to express your feeling, what else do you need that can make you get back to your feet
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tzar:
If I make stupid decisions about dating & investment, such as this, I will take responsibility for my greed & stupidity. I will not try to justify such low IQ thinkinglike you have done.
Continue encouraging these scammers, armed robbers, kidnappers & potential ritualists that you ladies date because of easy money.
But don’t come and disturb us with your well deserved punishment from your shallow thinking na?!
Some of us have a fair idea of what is right & wrong tho.

Are you not an Angel.... passing your judgement without a sound reasoning and second chance..... Disgusting Hyper IQ....
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tzar:
If I make stupid decisions about dating & investment, such as this, I will take responsibility for my greed & stupidity. I will not try to justify such low IQ thinkinglike you have done.
Continue encouraging these scammers, armed robbers, kidnappers & potential ritualists that you ladies date because of easy money.
But don’t come and disturb us with your well deserved punishment from your shallow thinking na?!
Some of us have a fair idea of what is right & wrong tho.

Are you not an Angel again?.... Why passing your judgement without a sound reasoning and second chance. You can't even give an advice that would add a change to someone's life and you think every Nairalander is down there where you are? You want to tell me that you are better than those who are giving a better advice?..... Please shift, Disgusting Hyper IQ....
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dear Madam non-disgusting excuser of stupidity & bad decisions.
Sorry you missed my advise?
1. She need to not invest in a criminal next time. Hoping to get rewarded from proceeds of crime.
2. She needs to make better romantic choices & not think a criminal will ever make a good partner.
3. She needs to learn more about women sexual health & protective sex, so that she doesn’t get pregnant or even get incurable STDs next time.

I understand your pain. As they say birds of a feather…

You can also take some of my advise since your IQ is probably too ‘high’ to understand.

‘Ode fa girl’, you can also share your similar or worse bad decisions & start shopping for bimbos like you to start sympathizing with you on your inglorious stupidity.

OdefaGirl:

Are you not an Angel again?.... Why passing your judgement without a sound reasoning and second chance. You can't even give an advice that would add a change to someone's life and you think every Nairalander is down there where you are? You want to tell me that you are better than those who are giving a better advice?..... Please shift, Disgusting Hyper IQ....
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tzar:
Dear Madam non-disgusting excuser of stupidity & bad decisions.
Sorry you missed my advise?
1. She need to not invest in a criminal next time. Hoping to get rewarded from proceeds of crime.
2. She needs to make better romantic choices & not think a criminal will ever make a good partner.
3. She needs to learn more about women sexual health & protective sex, so that she doesn’t get pregnant or even get incurable STDs next time.

I understand your pain. As they say birds of a feather…

You can also take some of my advise since your IQ is probably too ‘high’ to understand.

‘Ode fa girl’, you can also share your similar or worse bad decisions & start shopping for bimbos like you to start sympathizing with you on your inglorious stupidity.

Hello, for the records and not for any other reason.... I am happily and comfortably married for up to 8 years now. I married at a very young age and need no advice from hypocrites like you to run my home. Everyone deserves a second chance including your stupid self.
If you had given the above advise to her, it would have done her good if not better... including other readers.... We always feel we know it all. Bounce please.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Tzar(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Anyone who can pay for fetish consultation to a a herbalist for a scammer to succeed can also pay for an armed robber to buy an AK47 to kill & maim other human beings. Those are the kinds of people you want to give your 2nd chance too? Your little mind does not imagine that their VICTIMS may NEVER get 2nd chances?
I hope your hubby isnt a criminal like her ex who scammed her sha? Your marriage is still very young, so I hope you are not encouraging your kids to behave badly like you.
You better change your ways & stop finding excuses to exhibit your low morals. Stop encouraging other into shitty behavior too.
Some of us won’t stoop low to your gutter values.

OdefaGirl:

Hello, for the records and not for any other reason.... I am happily and comfortably married for up to 8 years now. I married at a very young age and need no advice from hypocrites like you to run my home. Everyone deserves a second chance including your stupid self.
If you had given the above advise to her, it would have done her good if not better... including other readers.... We always feel we know it all. Bounce please.
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by vikgreen01(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2021
wish I didn't fell for him..I almost sacrificed my life for him to become somebody, sometime last year I was able to see his post Tru a friend,he was cashing out big time, clubbing, spending money, using expensive car, spending money, when I'm here nursing the child alone, I hustle to put my kid in school and recently I just got him text books, it has not been easy, I called his parents 2years ago the father shun me off on phone, after everything I did for this guy, I cried almost everyday wish I didn't fall for him..

Well fraud seems to u as normal thing then. May God help you.!!
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by vikgreen01(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Damn op you actually followed your bf to a native doctor. You get mind o. It won't take anything for you to kill someone if you could do that. I pity the guy who would be unfortunate to date you men.

Swears man. When girls messed themselves up I wonder who wud open handedly embrace them. Do u hear the part she said he’s now cashing out big, party Nd expensive car. She’s got a mind of fraud her self Nd a leech at that. Smh
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by debbydams(f): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2021
vikgreen01:

Swears man. When girls messed themselves up I wonder who wud open handedly embrace them. Do u hear the part she said he’s now cashing out big, party Nd expensive car. She’s got a mind of fraud her self Nd a leech at that. Smh
smiles..
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by OdefaGirl(f): 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tzar:
Anyone who can pay for fetish consultation to a a herbalist for a scammer to succeed can also pay for an armed robber to buy an AK47 to kill & maim other human beings. Those are the kinds of people you want to give your 2nd chance too? Your little mind does not imagine that their VICTIMS may NEVER get 2nd chances?
I hope your hubby isnt a criminal like her ex who scammed her sha? Your marriage is still very young, so I hope you are not encouraging your kids to behave badly like you.
You better change your ways & stop finding excuses to exhibit your low morals. Stop encouraging other into shitty behavior too.
Some of us won’t stoop low to your gutter values.

I wish you know the person you are quoting... When I read some comments here on Nairaland I shake my head because you guys just assume what is in your feeble minds.... Giving someone an advise that would better one's life or even another reader or even move on is better than criticizing one till they get depressed and give up. That is hypocricy.... She has learnt her lesson and is telling her story... so why would you prosecute her? Are you her God? Since you know so well how scammers operate, maybe you should tell your family including your soul to stop using people for rituals... Which way should I change? Having a good heart towards my fellow not minding their past or you who is actually a devil coming out to judge others? That girl can comfortably run a good home in the future while you.... who's a devil's saint that have no evil plans against your fellow human may end up having a sham of a home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.