Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody (17132 Views)

9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Tobianojoel(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
galantjoe:
She was very stubborn
Her stubbornness killed her
See stupidity at its peak. Are you mentally okay? It's obvious you are not.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by ednut1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sometimes you live to fight another day.Sad end but there is more to this story
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
marsup:
you have a phone a data in prison?
May God grant you freedom. Sorry.
Amen,,, yes seriously
Although I don't really like to expose myself... Because they can search it and take it from me..seriously
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Sheriman:

Guy are you serious about this or you're just joking? And how do you see phone press and subscription you use to browse
Guy to see this small phone here,,, is like life and death.... NIGERIAN embassy is not helping at all...as I'm talking to you now, a brother from River State is having 10yrs imprisonment in what he never did
No evidence, nothing nothing...we are really suffering here
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
redstaarx:

Na from prison you dey come nairaland ?
Is because I don't want to expose myself because I don't really know where e will lead me,,, but believe me..... We are many here... More than 15 in capital prison here
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
LivingTribunal:

And you typed that in prison, you are doing good bro you don't need Nigerian government to help
I really want to tell the NIGERIAN how we are suffering inside here,, but I'm afraid that e may affect my case,,, since I'm not yet judged by court.... I don't know if they notice it and e will lead them to search the place I'm sleeping and take the phone,,, because I'm hid it. Nobody knows
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by galantjoe(m): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tobianojoel:

See stupidity at its peak. Are you mentally okay? It's obvious you are not.

She rejected a settlement of N100, 000. She insisted on collecting 300k. What a shameful death
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by barcaboi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tobianojoel:

What did FG do?

She was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment while the Nigerian mission in Cote Divoire supported by the Nigerian community, got her a lawyer, paid part payment of legal fees for the lawyer, to appeal the judgment, while at the same time seeking diplomatic intervention from the Nigeria Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

The staff of the Nigeria mission had also visited Itunu in prison, a distance of over four hours from Abidjan.

While the appeal case was on , Itunu was said to have complications from diabetes and was rushed to the hospital.

The fees for the treatment was paid by the Nigerian mission through the lawyer whose services were engaged by the mission, unfortunately, she died suddenly after a few days of admission at the Hospital.

"Her death, will however, not stop the appeal in court in order to vindicate her of the charges against her", NIDCOM boss assured.

Y’all realise the case wasn’t just on; she was already convicted. The country has its own sovereignty & some African countries are mad. Uganda case against omah and tems didn’t take 2 days because they’ve not bn convicted if not na wahala be that
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by LivingTribunal: 4:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Pallaz:

I really want to tell the NIGERIAN how we are suffering inside here,, but I'm afraid that e may affect my case,,, since I'm not yet judged by court.... I don't know if they notice it and e will lead them to search the place I'm sleeping and take the phone,,, because I'm hid it. Nobody knows
How do you charge the phone, ohh its obvious there's electricity and a wall socket in your cell and I believe u hacked the prison wifi to access the internet.. And guess you don't even have a cell mate
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by ddeola: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2021
BAD COUNTRIES FULL AFRICA. sad sad sad
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 6:04am On Nov 16, 2021
LivingTribunal:

How do you charge the phone, ohh its obvious there's electricity and a wall socket in your cell and I believe u hacked the prison wifi to access the internet.. And guess you don't even have a cell mate
Anyway it's okay... All I'm saying is that Nigerian embassy in Cameroon isn't helping at all.. I have roommates,, we are United. My only problem is that,,, when I write people that supposed to know what I need, but they never blve that in prison u can have access to phone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? / ASUU Strike: NANS Protest Disrupts Flight Operations At Lagos Airport / List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.