Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody (17131 Views)

9 Presidents Who Died In Air Crash / The Only Type Of Nigerian Who Will Enjoy The Japa Lifestyle Of The West / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
shocked

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Damzy101(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
They should have applied some diplomatic pressure before this time.

Medicine after death.
angry angry
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by DSC7: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Yeye dey smell....

When he was there what did they do to release or extradite him??
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by larryeffizy1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Med after death.... Would that proffer solution to the deed ...
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
No country in Africa respects Nigeria again, all thanks to the satanic party of Sai Bubu. Police are killing, soldiers are tormenting people in their own country, what do you expect other countries to do to us?

Rest in peace to the dead, may karma visit the perpetrator.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by stayclearofme: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigerian Government shame on all of you! You did nothing when she was there now you are asking for autopsy results.
Shame on you Abike Dabiri!

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Kajaard: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why now?

Why wait till she died?

Why didn't you buffoons do anything when she was unjustly imprisoned?

Thunder fire all of you. Useless government angry
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Ijaya123: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is really painful.

This story came out almost a year ago and the government couldn’t get her out till she died. Nigeria failed her.

I don’t blame those who curse those in government.

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by stayclearofme: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ijaya123:
This is really painful
Honestly I feel like killing all our leaders.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Aforxzy(f): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Will this bring her back?
There was a country
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by kingsceemark(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
The ZOO government no send her citizens, I pity the yorubas and some stupid south south people wey dey support this evil country called zoogeria, everybody is on his/her own

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Medicine after death. They didn't help her when she was alive

I remember late last year when the US troops came down here to rescue just one of their citizens that was kidnapped here ..

If you supported this government or still support it

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by iamtardey: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
sadly nothing can wake the dead
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nahunger:
A minute silence to those who lost their lives to Bandits, Army, Police, Ritualist, Cultists, BH, FG, Malami, Custom, NEPA and lastly to the number one terror in our great nation H.U.NG.E.R
Thanks for your concern man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
.....For what exactly?
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Kajaard: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:
Yeye dey smell....

Extradite her? Did she commit a crime? Or extradition has a new meaning?

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by LivingTribunal: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Autopsy to sentence Ivory Coast to life in prison?
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by iguita: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nigeria!!!! This lady was screaming and complaining, nothing was done. now that she is dead, we are demanding!!! Demanding what exactly? Will our demands bring her back? Will it stop the next Nigerian in diaspora from being killed? This lady should not even be in prison at all in the first case. She was accused unjustly, incarcerated for a crime she did not commit and we did nothing. Now we want to start blowing hot air. And to imagine that the VP was in Abidjan last week and this case was not important enough to be discussed.

3 Likes

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Komu1048(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Nawao, dem use long leg for her.

Sometimes I just shake my head when people in diaspora are demanding help from Nigeria.

The truth is they have been cut off from the reality on ground, they are beclouded by the working system of governance in their host country thereby thinking they have one.

The truth is we that are here are On Our Own. We are scavengers in the hands of the government, they only make claim to us as Nigerians n nothing more.

Naso e b ooo
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by yorubakid: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
But the afonja girl committed a crime na..They should have called on the president of oduduwa republic to help her out while she was still alive
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by foreshore(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by kayusely70(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
So sad and tragedic! But God knows it all.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Pallaz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
This Is what Im suffering from 2018 till now in Cameroon prison,,, I was falsely accused. Because I want to help them Cameroon police to do clear investigation, since the person that commit the crime is working for me.. Instead I was turned into a scapegoat,,,, I write Nigeria embassy till now no respond. Can u believe since 2018 till now I'm inside prison.... ANYWAY my prayers is to be free so, I will write wetin my eyes don see..... Being in prison at 22years and now I'm 26...im traumatized. NIGERIAN government is not helping
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Christistruth00: 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abike Dabiri has helped so many people

Personally I brought at least 3 cases to her attention on her Twitter handle and she acted on all 3 with good results

One was a Nigerian girl enslaved in Lebanon who made an SOS Video

Another was of some Nigerian Girls Stuck in Libya

I only wish Itunnu’s case had ended well

May Jesus Christ Just Comfort her Family

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by marsup: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
I used to respect Abike dabiri , until I realised she is a witch. So this girls' life just got wasted. She should have probably collected the compensation and dropped the case. Ivory coast is as corrupt as other African countries. The investigation should start with the DPO.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by LivingTribunal: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
DSC7:
Yeye dey smell....

What exactly are you saying, learn to read and understand before commenting
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by InvestorRicky(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Medicine after death! They would give deaf ears if she was alive & languishing in the Ivorian terrible prison. Its so despondent knowing the exact people we have in leadership positions.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by marsup: 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pallaz:
This Is what Im suffering from 2018 till now in Cameroon prison,,, I was falsely accused. Because I want to help them Cameroon police to do clear investigation, since the person that commit the crime is working for me.. Instead I was turned into a scapegoat,,,, I write Nigeria embassy till now no respond. Can u believe since 2018 till now I'm inside prison.... ANYWAY my prayers is to be free so, I will write wetin my eyes don see..... Being in prison at 22years and now I'm 26...im traumatized. NIGERIAN government is not helping
you have a phone a data in prison?
May God grant you freedom. Sorry.
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Orch1981: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Big lie she committed it and she deserve to die am presently in Cote di ivoire now the way this traffickers bring under age girls here for prostitutes is so bad
Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pallaz:

Na from prison you dey come nairaland ?

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by LivingTribunal: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pallaz:
This Is what Im suffering from 2018 till now in Cameroon prison,,, I was falsely accused. Because I want to help them Cameroon police to do clear investigation, since the person that commit the crime is working for me.. Instead I was turned into a scapegoat,,,, I write Nigeria embassy till now no respond. Can u believe since 2018 till now I'm inside prison.... ANYWAY my prayers is to be free so, I will write wetin my eyes don see..... Being in prison at 22years and now I'm 26... I'm traumatized. NIGERIAN government is not helping
And you typed that in prison, you are doing good bro you don't need Nigerian government to help

1 Like

Re: Itunnu Babalola: FG Demands Autopsy Of Nigerian Who Died In Ivorian Custody by Skillsnigeria: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Alcoholic Drinks Allowed To Be Sold At Motor-Parks, Bus Stops, Etc? / FERMA Commences Construction On Abuja-Keffi Road Unannounced, Many Stranded / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.