Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Antibiotics After Sex - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Antibiotics After Sex (42282 Views)

Re: Antibiotics After Sex / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by sotall(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2021
zexy2030:

most of the STD are viral, virus hardly dies in the blood.
Anti biotics takes care of bacterial
most STDs aint viral.

They are mostly bacteria
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Kajaard: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:
Does Taking Antibiotics after raw sex prevent you from getting STD

No it does not.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
so after washing automatically the STD disappears?
Where una dey read this kine thing from sef?

STDs are bacterial and viral micro-organisms. Antiseptic kills them.
Weren't you told to wash your hands to avoid being a carrier of COVID-19 and Ebola?
I know a medical friend who uses TCP after unprotected sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Obi3icebaba(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2021
DIAMANTE1759:
take Beecham and Andrew liver salt immediately after banging n it will flush ur system
No be only flush your system, keep flushing till you flush your kidney one day

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

Bacteria and viruses don't infect a person immediately they touch you. There is a chance of washing the pathogen off if done soon enough and effectively enough. It is not a guaranteed method but you better do that rather than leave it be.

Some bacterias have evolved with protective covering to resist being washed off or some can latch onto the wall of your urethra so forceful piss can’t force them out.

You can wash out some bacterias. But let’s say you wash out 40% with piss. If the remaining 60% overwhelms your immune system, you will become sick.

If you have a strong immune system, you will be able to destroy the remaining 60%.

In the end, it depends on your body.

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by TheExclusive: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
I don't understand
Like you have it raw with someone, then the HIV or syphilis or gonorrhoea that you contracted and in your bloodstream will automatically disappear after taking antibiotics?lmao..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you serious?

I'm not sure of how antibiotics work as per prevention but drugs through diffusion enters the blood stream to work.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by SenecaTheYonger: 8:35am On Nov 16, 2021
DIAMANTE1759:
take Beecham and Andrew liver salt immediately after banging n it will flush ur system

Then later you’ll be shocked that you need a new kidney and you’ll say it’s your village people

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by WeRblessed(f): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:

Capital NO!!!!
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by uchwar1: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
jericco1:
Abstinence is the best
this might not be the best because it is hard. It is better to have a plan B
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
can you actually play a scene of coitus in your head, and tell me at what point you would decide to wash off, you go minutes or an hour banging someone and all thru this period the STD agent wouldn't have gone into your system? Mind you there's exchange of fluid o.
I don't know if you understand my question Mr smartypants

Many people have had sex with HIV+ and never had HIV. Same with most other STDs. During the rape trial of Jacob Zuma, he admitted to having sex with the HIV+ girl unprotectedly knowing she has the virus. When asked why he said he knew he had to take his bath immediately, he was tested negative afterwards. This is not a 100% sure protection but it is a preventive measure. Even condoms that is most advisable break. The safest measure against sex is abstinence or just a faithful partner. Others have their degrees of risks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Bigpapi: 8:39am On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Some bacterias have evolved with protective covering to resist being washed off or some can latch onto the wall of your urethra so forceful piss can’t force them out.

You can wash out some bacterias. But let’s say you wash out 40% with piss. If the remaining 60% overwhelms your immune system, you will become sick.

If you have a strong immune system, you will be able to destroy the remaining 60%.

In the end, it depends on your body.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by buJu234: 8:41am On Nov 16, 2021
one it will not cos STDs are viral/virus
two, condom is cheaper than the so-called anti-biotics that will not even work sef..

so if u don't want to live holy which is the best option sha, then buy urself a condom..

lastly, stop Deeping ur penis raw into every pussy u see.. if u want to live a healthy life
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by ukaface(f): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Many people have had sex with HIV+ and never had HIV. Same with most other STDs. During the rape trial of Jacob Zuma, he admitted to having sex with the HIV+ girl unprotectedly knowing she has the virus. When asked why he said he knew he had to take his bath immediately, he was tested negative afterwards. This is not a 100% sure protection but it is a preventive measure. Even condoms that is most advisable break. The safest measure against sex is abstinence or just a faithful partner. Others have their degrees of risks.
This sounds funny.

Oh, he had his bath? Wonderful...lol
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by ukaface(f): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Weren't you told to wash your hands to avoid being a carrier of COVID-19 and Ebola?
Then people shouldn't bother using protection.
Let everyone be on TCP,washing and antibiotics spree.

You must be kidding me
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Kinematics: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Taking antibiotics after unprotected sex has never been a preventive measure against STD. It's either you abstain or use a condom(this does not guarantee 100% protection against STD).
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by wallarwallar(m): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2021
Sincerely the rate of raw sex in this country is 85% but everybody jst dey claim protected to avoid bashing. Okay imagine celebrity like davido, 2 baba to mention few . U fit now imagine millions dat @ nt popular dat u won't hear anything abt dem... tiwa savage reccent sex vedio na real raw . If not 4 God so luv us in dis country all shud hv been hiv positive by now.

3 Likes

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Munzy14(m): 8:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Chuky7:
The authenticity is not 100%, but ampicillin or ampiclos works.

But then, please use a condom abeg!..And clean up well.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by SmartyPants(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
can you actually play a scene of coitus in your head, and tell me at what point you would decide to wash off, you go minutes or an hour banging someone and all thru this period the STD agent wouldn't have gone into your system? Mind you there's exchange of fluid o.
I don't know if you understand my question Mr smartypants

Like I said, there is no guarantee that it will work but of course shouldn't you do the little you can rather than nothing at all?

Besides some people are two minute men smiley
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by ukaface(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2021
kingthreat:

so you would pour antiseptic into your urethra? Because I'm sure as a male if you're to 'wash' it's just the urethra orifice you would concentrate on, what about the urethra tube that goes internal?

And for females will they pour the antiseptic into their v.agina? And wash

Which kine method be this for fvck sake?
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2021
Kajaard:

No it does not.
Expert, ashawo man and I thought you were even a novice
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
This sounds funny.

Oh, he had his bath? Wonderful...lol

I talk with facts. On the incidence of contracting HIV after exposure, read screenshot.

Read Zuma's case below
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by adetayoonas(m): 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
This topic is a good one. People should learn ways of prevention
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Kinematics: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Munzy14:

The authenticity is not 100%, but ampicillin or ampiclos works.

But then, please use a condom abeg!..And clean up well.

So those penicillins you just mentioned will work against viruses, parasite like trichomoniasis and some bacterial infections that are resistant to penicillin treatments?
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2021
ukaface:
Then people shouldn't bother using protection.
Let everyone be on TCP,washing and antibiotics spree.

You must be kidding me

Everything is to reduce the risk of contracting STDs. Condom is great. Washing is risky but can reduce risk slightly. I don't recommend antibiotics much because of after effects. But abstinence and faithfulness remains paramount. Safe sex all the way.

Covid19 and Ebola were both viruses. Did you or did you not wash your hands or use sanitizers against it? Virus na virus o. Or because e dey preek, e strong pass the one for air abi?

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Eminimore: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2021
Jeon:

paracetamol will also help.
Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Exkandayee:

What's the symptoms of gonorrhea brother, please tell me,I wan know,cos I don't know what's wrong with me, there's this guy I bang raw, after one week ,I com dey see whitish discharge coming out from my big gbola

You banged a guy

With your big Gbola

3 Likes

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Kinematics: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Jeon:

paracetamol will also help.

Blood of Zacharaiah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by ukaface(f): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2021
kingthreat:

I talk with facts. On the incidence of contracting HIV after exposure, read screenshot.

Read Zuma's case below
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Exkandayee:

What's the symptoms of gonorrhea brother, please tell me,I wan know,cos I don't know what's wrong with me, there's this guy I bang raw, after one week ,I com dey see whitish discharge coming out from my big gbola

You banged a guy? As in homo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Irelexicon(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You banged a guy? As in homo shocked shocked shocked
Taking antibiotics after sex for womb can make them infertile in later life, don't just use antibiotics anyhow, they are ver strong drugs that are mainly use to target infection, having raw sex with ur partner is nit an infection, so why using an antibiotics in fist instance, using antibiotics after sex are just fallacy myth, shun it

visit www.clinicgists.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Signs to know that Death Is Near / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / How To Stop Mosquitoes And Other Insects From Feeding From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.