Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Antibiotics After Sex - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Antibiotics After Sex (42373 Views)

Father Of 12 Found Dead Inside Brothel In Bayelsa After Sex Romp / Re: Antibiotics After Sex / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by muheeb01(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Johel:

All of you saying condom condom....shey condom no dey burst ni?..I've used condoms in the past and they tore...Since then I don't trust condom,I can only be sure of who I fvkk with cos honestly using condom is boring,lame and not so safe...it's either total abstainance,get one or two trusted partners,do soapy or wait after marriage...
There's a valid point right there cos condom dey burst too

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Bamzyriches451: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bang with condoms. That's the best thing I can say
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Stanleyq: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Condoms doesn't offer 100% guarantee,agreed..

But of what you listed has nothing to do with condom failures..

That one is using condoms doesn't preclude being careful..
It has to do with it o. Removing the condom after use, the fluid from the woman!s vagina is on it and ur hand touches it, then, can swim in through ur skin sweat pores, other way u can infect ur partner is, u may make mistake to wear the condom, u did nt know that its the back of it, u notice it and turned it, not knowing tha de fluid from ur penis has touched the outer side, u now insert to the vagina, any infection that u have has infected her.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by prickursense: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
That is ''Death by Pricking''.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Mummiesboy: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
grin
Exkandayee:

Bro I swear I no b gay, that's typo error,na cuntus I dey bang
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Johel(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
muheeb01:
There's a valid point right there cos condom dey burst too

Yes Na...it does..some years ago,one Mushin looking babe was tripping n as I sharp guy...no dulling!,I used condom o...I was shocked when it bursted inside her,the tip bursted,I was scared af cos I thought it was straight up STD,... luckily it was all good...On two occasions with two different babes... grin grin grin wink....Some years ago though wink wink
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by CSTRR: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
AfroKnight:
Doctors have repeatedly told you coconut heads to stop abusing antibiotics. I’m sorry for you.

I once saw a list of antibiotics that a patient was resistant to. Omo. The list long. He had developed superbugs because he was consuming antibiotics like sweets.

Continue o.
Now imagine if he went and infect someone with that same bacteria.

That person is finished.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by AfroKnight: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Now imagine if he went and infect someone with that same bacteria.

That person is finished.

I dey tell you.

He is a danger to everyone.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by MisterKennedy(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
kingthreat:

Sucking boobs is riskfree. Make that boobs sha no get water or milk.

Bro What kind of disease can one contract if it contains water or milk?
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Flamees(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
redstaarx:

I'll be 21 in 5 days time cheesy grin

We're in the same boat .. but its pretty cool sha atleast you ain't a sex addict or maniac cheesy
Yes bro but my niggas don use am insult me tire
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Kkzy90(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Bro actually I had been going to brothels to have sex with prostitutes. The last time I went there was in May. I sucked one of the harlots boobs and ever since then, I have recently noticed a swelling on one side of my lymph node. But there's no pain when I urinate. I have gone for test in the hospital but the results all were negative but I do feel some worm-like movements all over my body. It feels as though something is eating my body from the inside.

Hmmm
Worm like movement in the body, seems like you've got staphylococcus aureus bro.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Damisam93(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbodicool:
Christ will make your life beautiful.
Premarital sex will ruin your life.

Abeg help me ring am make them hear.

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Flamees:

Yes bro but my niggas don use am insult me tire

I dont tell people .. it's quite embarrassing..but it's still cool

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Beey(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Chuky7:
Does Taking Antibiotics after raw sex prevent you from getting STD
Antibiotics for what? That’s simply drug abuse. Different kinds of antibiotics are used to treat specific kinds of bacteria. If you just take any antibiotic, what bacteria exactly are you targeting? Your body will end up becoming antibiotic resistant and by the way you may still fall sick. Antibiotics can’t cure viruses.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 4:11am On Nov 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Bro What kind of disease can one contract if it contains water or milk?

Bros na fluid exchnge be that ooo. Just stop the sucking sharp sharp
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by MisterKennedy(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Bros na fluid exchnge be that ooo. Just stop the sucking sharp sharp
I did it with a prostitute, I sucked her breasts milk and since then my life has not been the same... I've been having moving sensation all through my body. I feel like something is biting me inside and tearing my body.... I've gone for test but all results came out negative
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by MisterKennedy(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Kkzy90:

Hmmm
Worm like movement in the body, seems like you've got staphylococcus aureus bro.
I contracted it after sucking the breast milk of a prostitute. The thing now is that I don't know what infection or virus that I have contracted because all the tests that I've done all came out negative. But I'm still feeling the worm like movement around my body. It feels like something is tearing my body from the inside
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by kingthreat(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
MisterKennedy:

I did it with a prostitute, I sucked her breasts milk and since then my life has not been the same... I've been having moving sensation all through my body. I feel like something is biting me inside and tearing my body.... I've gone for test but all results came out negative

Baba calm down. Nothing dey happen. Na your guilty conscience dey trip you. Nothing dey bite your body. Take treatment with ciproflaxin for any bacteria blood infection or talk to a doctor friend for best drug. Put the matter to prayer and forget say wetin happen happen. You go dey alright. Guilty conscience dey kill faster than disease.
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by azpekuliar: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
kingthreat:

Baba calm down. Nothing dey happen. Na your guilty conscience dey trip you. Nothing dey bite your body. Take treatment with ciproflaxin for any bacteria blood infection or talk to a doctor friend for best drug. Put the matter to prayer and forget say wetin happen happen. You go dey alright. Guilty conscience dey kill faster than disease.

You be real OG grin grin

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by uchwar1: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2021
jericco1:

I don't understand
abstinence from sex is somehow difficult. It is easier said than done. The best option is to devise protective measures when the body can't carry the accumulated fluid any longer. You get the point now?
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Millichamp(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Exkandayee:

What's the symptoms of gonorrhea brother, please tell me,I wan know,cos I don't know what's wrong with me, there's this girl I bang raw, after one week ,I com dey see whitish discharge coming out from my big gbola

It's called Uninary tract infection (UTI) use Azithromycin 1 gram taken at once and thank me later
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by jericco1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
uchwar1:
abstinence from sex is somehow difficult. It is easier said than done. The best option is to devise protective measures when the body can't carry the accumulated fluid any longer. You get the point now?

I get you now, but who said it is not easy?
It is when you feed your mind and body with such thought that it becomes difficult
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by uchwar1: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
jericco1:

I get you now, but who said it is not easy?
It is when you feed your mind and body with such thought that it becomes difficult
Chemistry of the body sir
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Exkandayee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
Millichamp:

It's called Uninary tract infection (UTI) use Azithromycin 1 gram taken at once and thank me later
Ok bro, I'll do just that,how much and is it by injection?
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Exkandayee(m): 7:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Millichamp:

Please bro, detail what you meant by 1 gram, The discharge still dey come outside and itch inside my big gbola,abeg help,I know wan my big gbola to shrink
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Millichamp(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Exkandayee:

Please bro, detail what you meant by 1 gram, The discharge still dey come outside and itch inside my big gbola,abeg help,I know wan my big gbola to shrink

I'll advise you to speak to a pharmacist. However, when I had UTI infection, I was given Azithromycin 1g taken at once and it went after 2 days. Each tablet in the pack was 250mg so I had to take 4 tablet at once.

Which means if each tablet in the pack is 500mg one have to take 2 tablets
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Exkandayee(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Millichamp:

I'll advise you to speak to a pharmacist. However, when I had UTI infection, I was given Azithromycin 1g taken at once and it went after 2 days. Each tablet in the pack was 250mg so I had to take 4 tablet at once.

Which means if each tablet in the pack is 500mg one have to take 2 tablets
Ok bro I understand now,but The one I bought is 3 tablet and each coat is 500 , that means I don't have to take ones,I bought it yesterday night, took yester night, this morning and later tonight, thanks bro, I'm hoping to get good results

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by LawyerLomo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Exkandayee:

What's the symptoms of gonorrhea brother, please tell me,I wan know,cos I don't know what's wrong with me, there's this girl I bang raw, after one week ,I com dey see whitish discharge coming out from my big gbola

Bro, I regret telling this but you've contacted chlamydia, it can be treated with asytromasin.(I'm not a science student but that's the drug's name)

1 Like

Re: Antibiotics After Sex by Michealr3x: 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
After much review I found this article beneficial to the pregnant women and those expecting, it's about How to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth.

Below is a research done by Nurse Nma, a mother of two, a trained registered nurse/midwife but currently working as a nurse educator.

She has managed to avoid childbirth injuries at her second childbirth after suffering a 3rd degree episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has helped over 250 mothers (majority of which was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/ marriage threatening injuries using the steps that worked for her.

From her report she concluded that by avoiding vagina injuries at childbirth:

>You will be able to reduce the time of labour by more than half

>Your child won't be stressed out because stresses induces to babies at childbirth can cause the baby dying shortly after birth and some lead to medical conditions

>Some of the medical conditions could be deformity

>Reducing labour time can save you from protracted labour pain

>You will be protecting your marriage as well.
Many people have testified to its effectiveness too.

If you are interested, click here to learn the how to avoid vagina injuries at childbirth directly from Nurse Nma -

https:///vu04bb

I wish all pregnant women good luck
Re: Antibiotics After Sex by vickydevoka(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
kingthreat:
I will advise that after every sex, if you're a man, take a piss immediately and wash yourself. Dont rest or chill after sex. Pee to force anything in your penile tract out and wash immediately best with antibiotic soap. Don't scrub yourself hard with a sponge to avoid lacerations.
For a woman, I don't know any perfect remedy, your bodies are like depositories. If you can wash in there with warm water, that aint bad.
But all in all, safe sex all the way.
This is the best method. I think it should be thought. Very useful. Once u release run to the bathroom and pee n wash. The only issue is if she pussy is too dry or tight, Washing might not save u bcus of blood contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Jasmine, The Cancer Survivor (Photos) / Depression Will Kill You, If You Don't Know This About Your Life! / Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.