Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? (5766 Views)

Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? / Seriously What Is The Big Deal About Valentine's Day / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Maximip(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
@OP

you havnt understood any doesn't mean they are all unpredictable.
some ladies have better experiences.

I think you're a bit stiff and make a lot of assumptions about men. To be
honest, has any guy ever said you were a LovePeddler to his friends cos you shaggedd
him or treated you badly cos you loved him too much.

Most of your accusations are assumptions and they've made you so stiff.

Millions of ladies have found really good men so relax a little babe.
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by suyaspice: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2011
"To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything.”
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by stunna2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
, are you really sure you wanna know??
We want Power, lots of Money and lots of sex without any responsibilities!

There, i said it!!:-P
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
Trust is what a man really wants from his woman, a man can always get love or sex from any other woman, but trust is the Hallmark,
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 2010Idowu(f): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
wink I totally agree with the poster; men r confused as f*&K on a daily basis!! Women have to develop split personalities just to have a conversation with them! angry
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Owolarbie(m): 8:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
@writer you pple are diffrent maybe you have not met Ɣ☺ΰя Mr right
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by 1stestees(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
D common denominator is SEX. In the case of a marriage, sweet, enjoyable love making dt last forever if dr is anything like dt. Problem is how do u identify he dt will whack u, u both enjoy it, sticks to u, marries u and kps to his promises.
My advise, mingle, liven up(when u ar happy, u ar beautiful) &date. Guys will surely come around & seek sex. Dnt giv us sex, nt for anything, if its ur man, i tell u he will endure & abide by ur instructns. Funny thin is dt he may seek& get sex elsewhere bt will remain wt u. When u find such a man, waste no more time after fine tunning every other thing.
Once u are in, no more pranks. Give him in whichever way he wants it, afterall its now legal and right. Enjoy!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by stunna2(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
On a serious note, finding the answer to ur question is same as finding the answer to the secrets of this life! as a lot of the responders have said, men and women are not much different in what we want and as others have also pointed out most of ur view in this life are coloured by your experiences and your experiences are as a result of the choices you make in life as an adult!

a lot of black women go after bad boys as seen on BET and then complain bitterly later in life as to where all the good guys have gone when they actively and have routinely rejected decent men as being square during the best years of their lives!

AS A GUY ALREADY TRIED TO TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTION! YOU WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE KINDS OF MEN YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO WANT!!

if you watch too many Nigerian movies and r looking for the way we r as leading men in those movies, its gonna take u several life times to find one, but if u r looking for a considerate, effective man to share ur life and love and the challenges  of life with, then we are everywhere!

, always remember to be nice to even men that are not ur type since the harshness you show those guys will be re payed to the girls who do like those kinds of guys and that way, other girls will be nice to the kinds of guys they may not want but realizing another woman ie you will have to deal with the consequences later if those men are treated like hacks who should be ashamed of their existence as humans! just pay it forward  and love will one day come ur way too
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by opuro(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2011
what do i really want in a woman?
boobs
i mean big boobs
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by femiolorun(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2011
armya nice write-up at the beginning
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Amya(f): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2011
^^^^^thanks!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Connoisseur(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2011
Seriously, its different strokes to different folks.
No one can authoritatively claim to understand the heart of man (all humans). Even after living with someone for many years, you cant still beat your chest and say you understand them very well.
So every encounter or relationship should be a learning process and should be treated as such. You've got to 'try' to figure what makes him tick
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2011
Guys want sex n gals want love n d two can neva b d same,period! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Youngpo413: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2014
190:
SEX

Apart from SEX what do you women have to offer

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry

abi?
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Youngpo413: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne007:

but u do sound like u've been starved and u need one desperatelt or prolly u've been badly burnt. lol

moreover, u ladies too get too greedy and insatiable hence, u get hurt and u start crying and blaming guys. the bottomline here is that neither of the gender is perfect, all we do is to find a level of understanding.

therefore stop whinning abt guys being bad cos u ladies av an inexhaustible list of faults. just pray that u get someone that will understand and love u for who u are even with ur faults.

that's the way i see it.

TOUCHE`!
Re: But Seriously, What Do Guys Really Want? by Youngpo413: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2014
ferdiii:
The power of reshaping men is on women's hands, you give births to us abi. Man here, man there, are women any better?

I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back? / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) / Happy Birthday To Ednite .. The African Diva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.