Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls (3989 Views)

Hungry Girls Everywhere Just Like Her Backside Sha / Why Do Hungry Girls Do This? / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by mariodko190(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don’t know why am always encountering poor and hungry girls, and single mother too, At first I’ll be comfortable with them, but as times goes I get fed up with their constant billy and dependent, am the one always giving but not getting nothing in return, Na so one wen I dey folo dey do bestie one use her pikin bill me die, cry today she go say “babe dem pursue my pikin comot for sch because of text book” tomorrow “babe my pikin get fever I need money for checkup” next thing is “babe my pikin say e wan eat shawarma” cry sometimes I keep wondering if I will ever find a girl with class and not depended, self made and love me for who I am cry

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Ocholu: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Let me be real with you OP;

Change your way of thinking; Patten, conversations, network, hustle tight. Thank me later.

After I started creating value within myself, I started meeting and socializing with upper class people.

22 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Mixedfruit: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
mariodko190:
I don’t know why am always encountering poor and hungry girls, and single mother too, At first I’ll be comfortable with them, but as times goes I get get fend up with their constant billy and dependent, am the one always giving but not getting nothing in return, Na so one wen I dey folo dey do bestie one use her pikin bill me die, cry today she go say “babe dem pusher my pikin comot for sch because of text book” tomorrow “babe my pikin get fever I need money for checkup” next thing is “babe my pikin say e wan eat shawarma” cry sometimes I keep wondering if I will ever find a girl with class and not depended, self made and love me for who I am cry
But you got kpekus in return now

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Davash222(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
You're rolling with Nigerian girls and still expecting Independence and classy from them? You must be joking.

You'll experience peace of mind the moment you stop broke and wretched Nigerian girls having access to your gbola.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by xpressionx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ok n
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
No doubt you're broke too... undecided

If you can't afford Shawarma.. you shouldn't be dating... Your life really needs your attention...

Honestly, you think class equates to being completely undemanding?

Everytime I visited my exes... I always bought snacks and candies for his younger siblings...

Yogurts, chocolate cookies... I have a sweet tooth... grin

It was fun...

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
You're rolling with Nigerian girls and still expecting Independence and classy from them? You must be joking.

You'll experience peace of mind the moment you stop broke and wretched Nigerian girls having access to your gbola.
Don't be stupid...

If you can't even be decent enough to get atleast Shawarma for the kids of the woman you're dating... You're either extremely poor or an inconsiderate idiot.

Being independent doesn't mean you shouldn't expect gifts from your partner...

The point of relationships is sharing... enough to not consider the terms 'yours' and 'mine'... undecided

Most of you are so dumb and Ignorant...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Davash222(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mixedfruit:
But you get kpekus in return now
While they get goodies and gbola too.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

While they get goodies and gbola too.
The op is obviously too poor to afford the goodies.. that's the purpose of this thread.. undecided
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Davash222(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid...

If you can't even be decent enough to get atleast Shawarma for the kids of the woman you're dating... You're either extremely poor or an inconsiderate idiot.

The point of relationships is sharing... enough to not consider the terms 'yours' and 'mine'... undecided

Why should I be the one to take care of another man's child?

The point of relationships is sharing...aside STIs, what are the girls sharing with the guy?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Davash222(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
The op is obviously too poor to afford the goodies.. that's the purpose of this thread.. undecided
You're the poor and broke one here not the OP.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by frbona: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:
Don't be stupid...

[/s]
[s]
Datboredberry:

If you can't afford Shawarma.. you shouldn't be dating... Your life really needs your attention...

[/s]

President, Gold Diggers forum spotted
Because he has refused to allow himself to be turned into a single mother's ATM, that makes him stingy abi, if the sharwarma was easy why she no go buy am? angry
Wey d pikin papa wey she no go bill am.

So you buy sweets and stuffs for your exes siblings and they still broke up with you shocked

Go abeg
grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Why should I be the one to take care of another man's child?

The point of relationships is sharing...aside STIs, what are the girls sharing with the guy?
Are you daft? Didn't you read my comment? undecided

Giving the kid of the person you're in a relationship with a gift doesn't mean you're taking care of them... It's common sense and simple decency to give simple gifts... Especially to children.

The STIs you mention, you must have received so many... undecided

But always remember, for these girls you've dated to have those infections, there must have been a community dìck... grin

It's gross... But I somewhat understand your bitterness. And I sympathize.

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Smartb0y: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
that lady is too bitter

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

I'm not the one who created a thread searching for women who'd understand that I'm too poor to buy Shawarma...

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
frbona:
[/s]
[s]

President, Gold Diggers forum spotted
Because he has refused to allow himself to be turned into a single mother's ATM, that makes him stingy abi, if the sharwarma was easy why she no go buy am? angry
Wey d pikin papa wey she no go bill am.

So you buy sweets and stuffs for your exes siblings and they still broke up with you shocked

Go abeg
grin grin grin
That's the point... She didn't ask him for foodstuffs... Or anything else to take care of the children... So she can actually take care of her children...

Asking the man who disturbs you for a fúck to buy a gift while coming for you children... Doesn't mean she sees him as an ATM... undecided

You're a simpleton... I don't give men gifts expecting their undivided attention or loyalty... undecided

I enjoyed doing so...

What makes you think they broke up with me? grin

You assume to know me...

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by PointZerom: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:

Everytime I visited my exes... I always bought snacks and candies for his younger siblings...

It was fun...

Honestly I doubt if your kpekus is in order.
I am super sure that ringworms has eaten it up.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm not the one who created a thread searching for women who'd understand that I'm too poor to buy Shawarma...
i pray never to date someone like you, your thinking is so shallow and disturbing just look at your thought people like you here end up been depressed thank your God ur in nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by DonBenny77(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
That's the point... She didn't ask him for foodstuffs... Or anything else to take care of the children... So she can actually take care of her children...

Asking the man who disturbs you for a fúck to buy a gift while coming for you children... Doesn't mean she sees him as an ATM... undecided

You're a simpleton... I don't give men gifts expecting their undivided attention or loyalty... undecided

I enjoyed doing so...

You assume to know me...
We are not assuming, we know you number one Olosho defender, queen of entitlement and mother of parasites of the federal republic
Money is unisex
Hustle ya own

9 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
PointZerom:

Honestly I doubt if your kpekus is in order.
I am super sure that ringworms has eaten it up.
Quite a comeback... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i pray never to date someone like you, your thinking is so shallow and disturbing just look at your thought people like you here end up been depressed thank your God ur in nigeria undecided
How does this relate? If you have a problem with what I've written... Highlight the point and counter it INTELLIGENTLY.

You were never an opinion... undecided

Don't flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
DonBenny77:

We are not assuming, we know you number one Olosho defender, queen of entitlement and mother of parasites of the federal republic
Money is unisex
Hustle ya own
gold digging Shawarma for little kids? From a man who probably begs for a fúck undecided

Jeez...I'm so entitled... grin

Some women are out there gold digging millions... And you think getting children something worth less than ₦5k is such a big deal... undecided

But millions of Nigerians are wallowing in poverty
.. what did I expect...?

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by frbona: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Datboredberry:

I enjoyed doing so...

You assume to know me...
You win
Carry go
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
How does this relate? If you have a problem with what I've written... Highlight the point and counter it INTELLIGENTLY.

You were never an opinion... undecided

Don't flatter yourself
i don't think i wish to be one undecided

Your mentality on men is very bad re-adjust it on time to avoid feeling left out in life undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by KingDash: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:

It was fun...
like we give a damn.
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by luizpippo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
mariodko190:
I don’t know why am always encountering poor and hungry girls, and single mother too, At first I’ll be comfortable with them, but as times goes I get get fend up with their constant billy and dependent, am the one always giving but not getting nothing in return, Na so one wen I dey folo dey do bestie one use her pikin bill me die, cry today she go say “babe dem pusher my pikin comot for sch because of text book” tomorrow “babe my pikin get fever I need money for checkup” next thing is “babe my pikin say e wan eat shawarma” cry sometimes I keep wondering if I will ever find a girl with class and not depended, self made and love me for who I am cry

Follow dey do bestie or you both are doing genital meet and greet?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
i don't think i wish to be one undecided

Your mentality on men is very bad re-adjust it on time to avoid feeling left out in life undecided

Like I said... Rather than argue emotionally, raise up solid points...

I have no problem with men... I simply hate Nigerian men who are mostly myopic, hypocritical twats... undecided

The op complains that the women he bleeps are hungry since they asked him to get their kids gifts such as Shawarma while he visits...

Giving the children/siblings of your partner doesn't make you less of a man... Or an ATM...

Even while visiting neighbours and friends... We're all encouraged by our societal values to consider the children... undecided

If the women asked for food or anything else, that's a different topic...

The women can obviously provide for themselves... undecided

I don't need to kiss the asses of broke, narrow minded African men to not feel left out...

What do you offer that's of any interest or importance?

You're one of the billion others in the world... worthless and irrelevant... But Nigerian men are worse..: shallow, unexposed, unnecessarily egoistic...

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nonexisting: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
This happens when you leave the area of your primary assignment. My only concern in a woman is her breast and her pussy. Every other thing is not my business so if she is broke, it's not my business. If the brokenness affects her personal hygiene, that's when I'll be concerned and I won't even be talking with her to start with.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
KingDash:
like we give a damn.
I'm simply announcing that I'm independent... grin

And you still have a problem... cry

If I'm broke, I'm a gold-digger...

If I'm not broke, you get intimidated...

I can never unravel the mystery that's Nigerian men... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by KingDash: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm simply announcing that I'm independent... grin

And you still have a problem... cry

If I'm broke, I'm a gold-digger...

If I'm not broke, you get intimidated...

I can never unravel the mystery that's Nigerian men... undecided
but if I buy you sharwama now, I can date you abi?
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by CheedyJ(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na bkus na dem many pass & probably d area u reside could be a factor too
Re: I Don’t Know Why I’m Always in Contact With Hungry Girls by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
KingDash:
but if I buy you sharwama now, I can date you abi?
Add to your worth... undecided

Shawarma shouldn't be the only thing to dig...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / Average Penis Size (when Erect Length In CM) / Scammer Identity Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.